Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovelyleila - Leyton  (Read 6016 times)

2 review(s) for lovelyleila (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: Large corner house with mulitple bedrooms (other prossies working there), very modern, not a dump at all.
2 mins walk from Leyton midland road overground.

Comms: With the girl, usual system.

Girl: attractive face, long curly blonde hair, size 16 to 18 but not fat its all firm curves I think she goes to the gym, Very wide womanly hips, heavy F cup tits which she enjoys having sucked, big ass and thighs....not quite bubble but still very enjoyable. Shaven pussy which is pretty tight even with lube applied.
Very friendly talkative personally and literally loads you up with "feel good" compliments so try not so get sucked in by all that smoke she'll be blowing up your ass  :rose: :wacko:

Services: DFK, OWO, Positions, RO (on offer but not taken).

It all started with a wet wipe of my foreskin, no pull back and no inspection +1.
She puts herself between your legs and goes to town, I'd rate her head 7/10 its wet and varied, loads of licking and kissing the shaft, no eye contact or ball attention.

I'm not much of a kisser but its something I can tell she likes todo as she initiated it always (by asking me for it or the old fashion way of diving in), she violated me a bit by sticking her tongue quite far into my mouth  :crazy: lol I'm sure other folks will love that.

She put 100% into the main event and broke out in a little sweat by the end of it all, but if she had made any more noise I'd of said she would of over done it.

Paid £50 for 30mins

Positives:
No clock watching, Seemed genuinely into the punt.

Negatives: None spring to mind.

Positive & Negative depending on how you look at it: Throughout she was dishing out compliments and telling me how good I am, firm I feel blah blah etc etc and it sounds extremely genuine, so try not to get sucked in by it, that's how these prossies get expensive gifts, holidays and nice jewellery.  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

punther

Finally a TOFTT on this girl  :thumbsup:

1. How would you rate her on the PAWG spectrum in comparisson to chloe k and angela

2. Would you say she is a must see for an ass man(Stratford is a bit of a trek  :D )

Offline pumps

1. How would you rate her on the PAWG spectrum in comparisson to chloe k and angela

2. Would you say she is a must see for an ass man(Stratford is a bit of a trek  :D )

1. She's not in the same league as those girls, Her ass is very phat but when you look at her from the profile angle is not a big outward curving bubble butt, the photo of it in the dress sums it up well imo.

2. She is not a must see for an ass man!

Offline pumps

I wont return unless she comes south of the thames!

punther

1. She's not in the same league as those girls, Her ass is very phat but when you look at her from the profile angle is not a big outward curving bubble butt, the photo of it in the dress sums it up well imo.

Cheers would have made the trip otherwise

She does sound like a good punt at a decent price will see her if ever in the area or she comes south

Offline darkknightrises

how  tall is she?

cheers in advance  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

Cheers would have made the trip otherwise

She does sound like a good punt at a decent price will see her if ever in the area or she comes south

Deffo a very good punt!

Offline pumps

Offline Bangers and Gash

Cheers for review, pumps. Awkward location for moi, but I'd still love to take a chunk out of that ass.  :drinks:

Offline pumps

Cheers for review, pumps. Awkward location for moi, but I'd still love to take a chunk out of that ass.  :drinks:

Its a good solid service, It would be hard to go wrong with her from what I've experienced

Offline punk

Used to go by the name Sonia,worked out of a knocking shop on Green Lanes Leyton,last place was Near UEL in Stratford.

Valvet Tongue,likes to chat and chat if you let her and will try to get some thing of a monetary  value out of you if she can.

Service is good,but there is some thing about her that put me on my guard years ago and i moved on.

Will do a facial on the lower part of her face no problem.

Was originally dark haired and slimmer.Guess too many fry ups.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 10:32:23 pm by punk »

Offline pumps

Used to go by the name Sonia,worked out of a knocking shop on Green Lanes Leyton,last place was Near UEL in Stratford.

Valvet Tongue,likes to chat and chat if you let her and will try to get some thing of a monetary  value out of you if she can.

Service is good,but there is some thing about her that put me on my guard years ago and i moved on.

Will do a facial on the lower part of her face no problem.

Was originally dark haired and slimmer.Guess too many fry ups.

HAHAHA  - with re. to her attempting to shake you down with her velvet tongue.....Did she attempt something on you? what put you off gaurd.
That's where it felt like things were going to me, the way she ran her mouth with all those positive compliments, I do Feel sorry for those "old fools" that cant see past her JaZZ talk.... I can see them handing over many monies to her....

Offline punk

HAHAHA  - with re. to her attempting to shake you down with her velvet tongue.....Did she attempt something on you? what put you off gaurd.
That's where it felt like things were going to me, the way she ran her mouth with all those positive compliments, I do Feel sorry for those "old fools" that cant see past her JaZZ talk.... I can see them handing over many monies to her....

Didn't fall for it,but felt i was being sized up.You know talking about gifts, you buy me some thing,i get you some thing etc,but only if you get me some thing.

That kind of shit.

Offline peter purves

Hmmm!! I think I am going to have to put side another perspective.

More often than not a bubble butt is predicated upon the curvature off the spine. Even most bubble-butt women would appear 'flat' without this curvature.
This also explains why some ladies even with very little fat on the rear can appear to have a bubble butt.

Very few women have that curvature and this also helps to explain why there is so few bubble butts around.

Personally I think she fits easily into the category of the thread Bubble Butt, Phat Ass etc thread and so I would politely disagree with much of the points in 1 and 2.

Just my take

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 11:03:16 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

All I aim to deal with in this game are bubble butts, she's not got a refined impressive big round shaped arse.... therefore she can't be put on the "must see" list. (when comparing her to the likes of Angela and/or juicy chole kay.)

Of course I'm sure punther(and all others) will still put her on the "big ass" list and get around to her when he can without going out of his way.

Your spine curvature theory isn't really here or there (but yes its mostly noticeable on really petite girls), the womans either got the perfect combined package or she hasn't, sadly Leila hasn't. 

Offline Riprock

I'm a PAWG aficionado too.  Do you have links for these other girls?

Offline peter purves

All I aim to deal with in this game are bubble butts, she's not got a refined impressive big round shaped arse.... therefore she can't be put on the "must see" list. (when comparing her to the likes of Angela and/or juicy chole kay.)

Of course I'm sure punther(and all others) will still put her on the "big ass" list and get around to her when he can without going out of his way.

Your spine curvature theory isn't really here or there (but yes its mostly noticeable on really petite girls), the womans either got the perfect combined package or she hasn't, sadly Leila hasn't.

I was not challenging or undermining what you say. All what you have said in your report I have already detailed elsewhere. So we share a commonality.

We all have different taste and definitions. You stated yours, I stated mine and someone else will have and state a different perspective.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 11:50:57 pm by peter purves »

punther

I was not challenging or undermining what you say. All what you have said in your report I have already detailed elsewhere. So we share a commonality.

We all have different taste and definitions. You stated yours, I stated mine and someone else will have and state a different perspective.

At the end of the day ass is ass and its what brings us all together lool  :drinks:

punther

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:17:23 am by punther »

Offline pumps

At the end of the day ass is ass and its what brings us all together lool  :drinks:

Say's the guy who banned bbw ass from his bubble butt thread  :sarcastic:

Agree with your sentiment though  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Very ass-tute of you Punther!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:38:26 am by peter purves »

punther

Think what pumps says here is right

There are different classes of ass(namely Bubble Butt and Big Ass) and in each class there are different grades depending on the quality of the girl(Grade A, B, C)
Grade A bubble butts are those that belong to Angela, Chloe, Nathalia Mattos and Smiley Miley (The are must see girls for any ass man imo)

Now Leila does have what some would consider a bubble butt but I would say based on the pics and feedback from those that have punted her she is a grade C bubble butt and as she has size to it in essence slips into the generic 'Big Ass' category hence why she is not a must see

punther

Say's the guy who banned bbw ass from his bubble butt thread  :sarcastic:

hahaha  :lol: I can see the irony there  :D

Offline pumps

There are different classes of ass(namely Bubble Butt and Big Ass) and in each class there are different grades depending on the quality of the girl(Grade A, B, C)
Grade A bubble butts are those that belong to Angela, Chloe, Nathalia Mattos and Smiley Miley (The are must see girls for any ass man imo)

Now Leila does have what some would consider a bubble butt but I would say based on the pics and feedback from those that have punted her she is a grade C bubble butt and as she has size to it in essence slips into the generic 'Big Ass' category hence why she is not a must see

They are the benchmark women! everything must be compared to those, stops too many variations of perspectives.... On a side note I really need to see Smiley Miley again is she still knocking about?

Is Nathalia Matto back side real? Maybe we also need to set a benchmark list of women with fake bums too. lol

Offline peter purves

The problem with this analysis is that it is all 'subjective' dependent on the criteria or definition used. So it is a circular line of reasoning

For instance many of the ladies which have been assigned 'bubble butt' do not have big and/or round bottoms like a bubble (using the term to form an understanding and a reality)

One of the problems with this thread we are talking about a subject but we have not defined the terms, the factors that affect it etc? Even though this is a subjective matter, in my conversation I have tried to make it 'objective' by introducing terms like steatopygous, curvature of spine etc as a way of seeking clarity.

I think British Jaydah comes closest to the definition of the term and her height also accentuates her form more than what it is. Thus if she was 5ft 10 with the same figure she would not look as awesome IMHO

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:58:33 am by peter purves »

Offline pumps

The problem with this analysis is that it is all 'subjective' dependent on the criteria or definition used. So it is a circular line of reasoning

For instance many of the ladies which have been assigned 'bubble but' do not have big and/or round bottoms like a bubble

One of the problems with this thread we are talking about a subject but we have not defined the terms, the factors that affect it etc? Even though this is a subjective matter, in my conversation I have tried to make it 'objective' by introducing terms like steatopygous, curvature of spine etc as a way of seeking clarity

I feel the terms were clearly defined when punther asked me to compare her against Chole K and Angela - & in comparison shes nothing like them and they're also Grade A booty.

As for other threads.... yes variation is massive...some folks get abit carried away  ;)

punther

For instance many of the ladies which have been assigned 'bubble but' do not have big and/or round bottoms like a bubble

One of the problems with this thread we are talking about a subject but we have not defined the terms, the factors that affect it etc? Even though this is a subjective matter, in my conversation I have tried to make it 'objective' by introducing terms like steatopygous, curvature of spine etc as a way of seeking clarity

I do like the scientific approach you take when analysing ass

googled steatopygous and learnt a few new things

punther

On a side note I really need to see Smiley Miley again is she still knocking about?

The last time I saw her last year she said she was going to hungary but was not sure when she was returning. Havent seen her AW profile for quite a few month now sadly  :(

Is Nathalia Matto back side real? Maybe we also need to set a benchmark list of women with fake bums too. lol

Difficult to tell from pics but her thighs seem to carry the ass well so I would sway towards real

Think Rouse would be the benckmark for fake asses without a doubt

Offline pumps

The last time I saw her last year she said she was going to hungary but was not sure when she was returning. Havent seen her AW profile for quite a few month now sadly  :(

Difficult to tell from pics but her thighs seem to carry the ass well so I would sway towards real

Think Rouse would be the benckmark for fake asses without a doubt

Hopefully she returns.

Yes Rouse is definitely a good example.

Offline peter purves

googled steatopygous and learnt a few new things

A little 'light' reading Punther:

Just check the imageries.

The Saartjie Baartman’s Body Shape versus the Victorian Dress: The Untold African Treasures

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 01:23:40 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

One more for you then mate

The scientific term 'Vertebral Wedging' [45.5 degrees]

'Why do men prefer certain female backsides? It may come down to an evolutionary push for curvy spines'

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 10:56:23 am by peter purves »

Offline pumps

Well look who has popped up in tooting

Similar user name and same photos but with a few additional pics, although the vital statistics are wrong as she's not 5'0  :sarcastic:

Offline peter purves

Well look who has popped up in tooting

Similar user name and same photos but with a few additional pics, although the vital statistics are wrong as she's not 5'0  :sarcastic:

I wondered what happened to her so its from Stratford/Leyton to Tooting

:thumbsup:

Offline punk

Still 32 and 90 notes,she has been 32-33 for years,even when she used the name sonya.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 06:51:21 pm by punk »

Offline pumps

Still 32 and 90 notes,she has been 32-33 for years,even when she used the name sonya.

Two more profile porkies here, she isn't 5 foot  :lol: :lol: :lol: she's more like 5'8" 

As for dress size I don't know, but confident its not 14 from memory lol

Offline punk

Two more profile porkies here, she isn't 5 foot  :lol: :lol: :lol: she's more like 5'8" 

As for dress size I don't know, but confident its not 14 from memory lol

I remember she is around 5'7-8' and size 12 going up to 14 when i last saw her around 4 years ago.All those fried foods.

Offline pumps

I remember she is around 5'7-8' and size 12 going up to 14 when i last saw her around 4 years ago.All those fried foods.

she's quite a broad woman lol

Offline joe diddley

Profile gone. Please post again or PM me if she reappears in any shape or form, anyone. Sounds good and convenient for me too.

Offline peter purves

Profile gone. Please post again or PM me if she reappears in any shape or form, anyone. Sounds good and convenient for me too.

Still there

Offline joe diddley

Thanks. New location a bit too far for me now.