Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What to expect when the girl ups her price AFTER booking?  (Read 607 times)

Offline droplet

Ok guys, Ive never had this issue before as I usually never make books, just call the girl and go and see her. No problem.

This time I made a booking. The advertised rate a week ago was 100ph and it was confirmed. My meeting is tomorrow.

Today evening I just noticed the girl upped her hour rate from 100 to 120. Now Im a bit confused as to what I should be expected to pay tomorrow. 100 or 120? At the booking page I remember you propose how much you are to pay for the hr and I put 100 accordingly to her hour rate back then.

Thanks,

ClarkeOfTheCourse

If she accepted a booking at her previous rate I would expect her to honour it.

brolin_76

Ok guys, Ive never had this issue before as I usually never make books, just call the girl and go and see her. No problem.

This time I made a booking. The advertised rate a week ago was 100ph and it was confirmed. My meeting is tomorrow.

Today evening I just noticed the girl upped her hour rate from 100 to 120. Now Im a bit confused as to what I should be expected to pay tomorrow. 100 or 120? At the booking page I remember you propose how much you are to pay for the hr and I put 100 accordingly to her hour rate back then.

Thanks,

show her the booking confirmation. what is her name, profile? :cool:

Offline PLeisure

If you mean that you booked via her AW profile then you're covered. The booking form will state her hourly rate at the time you submitted it. She is obliged to honour that figure.
One of the very few advantages of AdultWank :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 12:21:58 am by PLeisure »

Offline Steve2

If you mean that you booked via her AW profile then you're covered. The booking form will state her hourly rate at the time you submitted it. She is obliged to honour that figure.
One of the very few advantages of AdultWank :)

OK mate, I am sure she will !!

@ Droplet

Personally I would call her BEFORE you travel just to make sure

Expl1cit

This has happened to me a few times.  I sometimes have long gaps between seeing WG's and prices can fluctuate.  I always go in with the 'old rate' cash counted out in one pocket, and a reserve stash in my wallet just incase.  To date i've never been refused paying the old rate!

On a couple of occasions, i've genuinely misread the price or done a little shopping pre-punt and arrived with insufficient funds - and on those occasions, I was allowed to stay, one at a slightly reduced time (1hr down to 45 mins) but we ended up having fun and I stayed the hour.  The other said don't worry about the extra money  :unknown:

Not identical to your situation but I have found WG's to be more flexible than I expected on price.  That's not to say you turn up with half the agreed fee and expect double time, but its hard to turn away a polite punter who is 20 notes short so I don't see any problems in your case.