Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily20 Birmingham  (Read 1438 times)

30 review(s) for EmilyBlonde20 (29 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Alan1987

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

I went to see Emily yesterday at midday.

The comms were good I had to change my time but she was very accommodating for me.

I text her to say I was outside and she gave me the address, she was dressed as I had requested and gave me DFK as I walked through the door. We then sorted out the paperwork and she offered me a shower which as I had showered before I left the house I just went for a freshen up in her bathroom. I came back and she started kissing me slowly and grinding up against me. I then picked her up and lay her down on the bed, I lay on top and kissed her neck and stomach (as I had read her aw profile it says these are her most sensitive areas. I then had a taste of her pussy she said if I lick slowly she will come so I did in RO and with her lay on her back. I love to lick a woman out until she cums this makes me feel as if I have total control and I like that. After she had came she sucked my dick for a bit, this felt amazing but before I popped I took her over to the bed and on with the Johnny and I fucked her slowly in doggy whilst I was holding her hands behind her back. I would enter my full length periodicly, she appeared to like that.

We then went into mish whilst I kissed her neck (constant DFK throughout). She then went on top and I put me arms under her legs and stood up holding her legs as wide as they could go and fucked her really deep whilst her arms were around my neck. I popped in this position as did she.

For £120 plus £1.50 parking I would definitely return to this girl. This is my first review so if somebody could leave her link as a comment I would appreciate it.