Hi all. Just returned from a long weekend in Amsterdam, alas it was with friends so didn't get to sample the wares.
This has lead me to plan a trip in August to a European city for a weekend of debauchery.
After looking around, I really like the idea of the German brothels, and think Samya in Cologne sounds like a good bet.
I am really after the whole surrounded by girls all the time theme.
Would even like it if there was lapdances or something n the downtime to keep the flow going.
Does this sound like Samya, or is their somewhere else I should consider.
Not sure if I should mention, Oral without is a very high priority for me and a levels and FK would be good as well.
Can anyone help me decide?
Is Germany a good choice or should I go further afield?
Is there such a place that has Lapdancing and hookers under one roof.
I must also mention I am picky, so would like a good choice of girls, not just 5 or 6 to choose from.
This is why I like Samya as it seemd like they have around 20 girls available.
Thanks everyone.