Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondie xxx girl Edinburgh  (Read 971 times)

4 review(s) for Blondie xxx Girl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline daviebond

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made a booking with her (sorry her receptionist) for noon but got stuck on the bloody bus so texted her back to find out if I could move it. No problems with that, so it was changed to 14:00. Plenty time to kill and get some food etc.
Anyway its a big fuck off house up at Polworth area so nice a discrete . Blondie opened the door in the usual way (hiding behind the door), donno why cause there was a decent size hedge blocking the view from the road. The room was quite dark with a massage table and nice double bed oh and another bed in the corner(!?!?!). Anyway paid for a half hour punt then had a quick shower whilst she gave the cash to whoever was in one of the other rooms across the hallway.
Her pictures are correct although you dont see the tattoo on her belly in them (not a fan of tattoos) although Im pretty sure shes not a size 8 as said on the profile, more like a 10 or a 12. Hard to tell in the poor light tbh. Her english is better than my spanish but not by much, we managed to communicate enough though.
Anyway kicked off with kissing and groping each other, an oily tit wank followed by what felt like OWO then after about 5 mins or so said "fuck?"
Who am I to say no to this lovely looking lass so up she move quick as a flash and slid on to my cock. Now at this point I suddenly thought to myself "FUCK!! shes just gone bareback on me!!!" then as she moved up I seen the blue condom on my knob...."thank fuck for that".
Anyway she rode me for about 5 mins till I filled the bag. She cleaned me up, gave me a massage front and back with these fantastic tits. Had a shower, chatted and left 45mins after I walked through the door.
Pretty sure she said that she was only here for 4 weeks but it was kinda hard to work out what she was meaning alot of the time with the broken english but Im definately gonna try and see her again for 1hr this time so I can fuck her arse as part of the 1hr punt

Offline daviebond

Sorry meant to say £80 for half hour