Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How well do you think WGs can remember punters?  (Read 4202 times)

Offline Cityfan1880

Do you think WGs see so many guys that you could turn up a few months/a year after a meet and they have no idea you've met or shagged them before? Or do you think they instantly realise?

vw

Depends on the individual what they remember some will some don't know what day of the week it is and some make notes to appear they did, which usually linked to your phone number of AW name.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Do you think WGs see so many guys that you could turn up a few months/a year after a meet and they have no idea you've met or shagged them before? Or do you think they instantly realise?

I've been remembered a few times by a few prossies I think it's depends how distinctive you are  :hi:

vw

I've been remembered a few times by a few prossies

How do you know ?  Did you see them ducking ?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Brazilian Martian

How do you know ?  Did you see them ducking ?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: well they actually told me the last area that they remembered me visiting them at also one remembered the fake name I gave to her when she asked my name

benstokes

they will remember your wallet , Sorry to be negative.

Offline threechilliman

Every girl I've seen for a second time has known exactly who was coming to see them. Not much more to say about it.

tcm

Offline Bangers and Gash

I doubt they remember me - all £20 notes look the same.  :hi:

Offline smiths

As ever it depends on the WG of course. I have punted with some once or twice and then not seen them for a few months and returned and they hadn't remembered me, but I have also had WGs that did remember me.

Offline Hertsgent

I've always been remembered - I think this is probably less to do with my legendary love making skills ( :wacko:), and more to do with them filing my number and some making a few notes....makes business sense when you think about it....

Sureshot

Both of the last two girls ive seen there was a probably a 10 month gap between my previous visit. One remebered me the other admitted she didnt.

Doesnt make much difference to me either way

d00fer

The most impressive for me was when I went to a FKK club in Germany for the second time a few months after my first visit. I was sat at the bar when one of the WG's came up to me and remembered our very brief conversation from last time, the fact that I'd knocked her back and remembered the girl I went with after that. I didn't remember her at all, but did when she mentioned things that I'd definitely said to her and her description of the WG I chose.

Offline Corus Boy

The girls are in business and the better girls will remember good customers, it is good Customer Service and good business sense.

I'm pretty sure that some will, like I do, keep notes about a customer, again, it is good Customer Service and good business sense.

Just last week I walked into a room at the local Chinese shop, the girl turned round, came up to me, gave me a hug and kiss, called me by name and said, "I know what you like!"  And she sure got it correct.

WhattheFlip

I had a semi regular who obviously kept me in her phone as multiples, or red bull or something denoting that at the time i was quite er, energetic. Because whenever I texted her, she'd always say "I'll have to get myself a couple of cans of Red Bull!". That was sort of flattering, but became annoying. I think any decent girl you see more than a couple times should remember you vaguely. We're all unique and precious flowers in our own special way, right? RIGHT!?

Offline stevedave

There's a few who remember.

Last time I saw one of my favourite girls (and bear in mind I'd only seem her twice, and not for 6 months), the soundtrack to our punt was one of my favourite bands who I'd mentioned 6 months previously. She'd downloaded a load of their music specially, and they're a pretty random band so I was suitably impressed!

Basically, I think a good WG will remember you and try to keep you sweet, and therefore keep a revenue stream open.

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

I've always been remembered - I think this is probably less to do with my legendary love making skills ( :wacko:), and more to do with them filing my number and some making a few notes....makes business sense when you think about it....

I rang a WG for a second visit about 6 months after my first and she answered the phone and called me by my first name. Freaked me out  at the time but I am sure she just added my number to her punters phone.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It varies. Some people in civvie life remember everyone they have met and some don't. It's the same in this job.  I remember faces so recognise everyone who I have ever met through work but never remember names unless they used it in a text or email
Some people like me tend to learn better when the subject it visual, whereas others learn better when it is learned aurally.  So they would remember the name but not the face.
It has nothing to do with how many men we see or if we like our work.  It's just some people are visual learners and some are not

Visual learners tend to also be able to notice things others may not be aware of.  I met a member on here and as he put in his review, I mentioned something about him I could not possibly have known but did as I notice subtle things non visual people wouldn't notice

Offline Blackpool Rock

I probably only see about 5-10% of girls for a second time so based on around 40 punts a year that's only 2-4 girls a year that I have to remember details about.
I've always been amazed at how many girls have remembered me and what I like on my second visit bearing in mind they must see 1000's of different guys, and before anybody says they have my number / notes on AW 90% of my punts are parlour punts.

Saw a Brazilian girl a few months ago after an 18 month break and she welcomed me with a massive smile; big hug and a kiss, the conversation then confirmed she remembered me even though I wouldn't say there was anything special or distinctive about me.

I guess for a lot of girls they need to rely on basic instincts and will remember the dodgy guys and also the good guys whereas the mediocre 80% of guys who fade into the background will be forgotten by all but the girls with really good memories and like others have said really good business sense.

Offline Marmalade

Your nickname, hobbies, other divulged personal information and habits fit in her phone address book. Unfortunately her profile doesn't.

Which is why she can remember your small cock or how long you take to cum but not her own likes list or services she confirmed at the time of booking.

She's not Intel5 powered. Just an adding machine with tits n flaps.  :hi:

Offline AnthG

Your nickname, hobbies, other divulged personal information and habits fit in her phone address book. Unfortunately her profile doesn't.

Which is why she can remember your small cock or how long you take to cum but not her own likes list or services she confirmed at the time of booking.

She's not Intel5 powered. Just an adding machine with tits n flaps.  :hi:

I have said this multiple times recently as I am still bewildered by it to be honest. I seen a girl in 2012 about 8 or so times in a space of two months between July to September 2012. And during this time totally in passing during conversation I mentioned one single time where I worked not thinking anything of it at the time as we were just chatting and it was just a quick passing comment during a long conversation and I was relatively new to punting at the time. She retired after those two months of doing this.

Flash forward Three full years later and she came out of retirement and I seen her again once per month from June 2015. In September 2015 I took a fortnight out from the forums and in her apparent panic/worry she decided to out of the blue phone up my place of work she remembered from 2012 looking for me and to see if I was ok!

So this should be a good example to answer the OPs question of "can WGs remember punters".  Yes they can and they can potentially remember everything you say to them. So have a good cover story ready always as it can come back if you give them any info about you no matter how long time passes.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline unclepokey

They always remember me. It's the Sloggi Tangas for Men what does it!

Uncle Pokey

Online OakTree

They have memories just like the rest of us, in that some will remember down to the finest detail what you told them months before. While on the other hand some won't remember you from the previous week.

Being a WG doesn't mean they all then have the same memory characteristics.

Personally I couldn't care less if they remember me or not.

Online RedKettle

they remember me because I "treat them well" and leave expensive gifts  :D :D :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Kenaldo

It's a good feeling when they remember you and something you said or like but I can take it or leave it most times.

What's not good for the ego is when you think you've banged the arse off someone and two months later they say 'have we met before'!!   :dash:

Offline Silver Birch

If a wg is really good, I tend to go back within a short space of time, maybe a week or two max, so they have remembered me. I doubt any of the single visit wgs would remember me, especially once my cash has left her purse.

If my face was splashed across the media after winning a record Euro Millions jackpot, I do wonder if any might me remember then!

Offline Turtle Z

Don't know but I've had one occasion where I re-punted with a girl I'd seen before and didn't immediately recognise. It was five minutes into the punt when I realised this and also realised it was shit first time around, it was equally shit second time around.  :dash:

WhattheFlip

What's not good for the ego is when you think you've banged the arse off someone and two months later they say 'have we met before'!!   :dash:

I saw a girl, who ended up on sex/babestation a few months later, in a shitty suburban parlour (other girl was about 6ft, unsmiling, "Swedish" girl with the demeanour of a concentration camp guard), twice in a fortnight.
On the return, the selection (no contest, imagine other girl had cobwebs on her fanny every time British girl was there!) all going as normal, chatting to me like its a new punter, when i alluded to the fact I'd seen her 8 days before, she tried to fake recognition, "Oh, I remember you big boy!". She clearly had no fucking clue. 8 days! That was a blow to the ego. I wondered whether she was just able to go on complete auto-pilot and immediately wipe memory post-punt, or whether she'd just had so much custom in the couple weeks since she arrived, her brain was, literally, fucked. She was so far above the level of that place it wasnt funny, think word got out quickly. One time prossienet actually did a good thing. At the time, I couldnt afford punts in such quick succession, but knew it wouldn't be long till she was in London at double the price. So it was. Shouldve cum on her face though, but her pussy was genuinely so tight...

mikexxlong

Generally speaking I think most pro$$ies have good memories or at least they ‘always remember a face’

Due to their line of “work” it’s in their best interests to recognise people as friend or foe,

Good punter or bad.Who is an easy touch and who is more demanding on the level of service,

In the same fashion that most who have been in the game awhile can weigh people up quite quickly
on whom they can take advantage of or those that are more predatory and best avoided etc.

SUMO61

If they like you, they'll save your phone number in the nice bloke folder, so they tell me..

Offline Vincenzo

I have one who is on my facebook now, we are in good relationaship (but is always matter of money  :sarcastic:). And another one was sending me message a couple of time a week  (to go and see here), with another one i was a regular customer and fore some problem i stop see her.

After this she come at least (i have day off also) 3 times on my working place between December and February. 
So if i can give you an advice never say to a prossie where you work or live :D.

Offline hantshagger

I've had experience of just this, and (admittedly to my surprise) with one WG who is far from a dusty phone type that i had not seen for several months (more than 5), and then went to book again, she knew /remembered me immediately, and gave a nice opening reply to my booking request.  When we then met once more, she knew more about me and my likes than i had expected she would recall.  I guess though, it depends on the girl, if they recall such details or not.

TERIMAKI

I once got in touch with a WG months after our meeting and she remembered specifics about our conversation.

But she was not a conveyor belt whore - probably saw 2/3 people per day.

Offline Alvin

I've had a couple remember specifics.  Including hobbies and future overseas trips I had coming up.  This was despite it being over 1 year between visits. 

Diehard

I only book hookers through phone bookings so no aw nickname to store or number as I change my sim after each punting period. I have seen girls many years later who have remembered me.

I think women do remember punters so even the ones who claim not to are most likely lying. Women are very devious and much better than us blokes at remembering personal meetings which of course any sexual meeting will be.

This is why it is so important to value your discretion and not punt in your local area. Even if a punter has long forgotten some random hooker he booked years ago, there is a good chance she will remember him which could be awkward if out with the wife one day or evening and said hooker casually says hi!

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I have multiple friends in retail, all of whom claim they can pretty much remember all customers when they come back a second or multiple times - and that's dozens/hundreds of people. The human brain has a huge capacity for remembering faces. Pretty sure, therefore, that most/all WGs will remember a punter who comes back a second time considering the activity taking place is (usually) more intimate than handing over a fiver for some carrots.

Diehard

I have multiple friends in retail, all of whom claim they can pretty much remember all customers when they come back a second or multiple times - and that's dozens/hundreds of people. The human brain has a huge capacity for remembering faces. Pretty sure, therefore, that most/all WGs will remember a punter who comes back a second time considering the activity taking place is (usually) more intimate than handing over a fiver for some carrots.

A fiver for carrots? No wonder your corner shop remembers you mate!  :P

Offline Blackpool Rock

Perhaps he needs so many carrots due to fucking like a rabbit  :hi:

Offline Gandalfthewhite

for the one's I've visited for the second time after a while, it's been mixed.

A couple who haven't remembered me at the start of the meet have suddenly claimed to remember me during the actual act...

Offline mrdiamond77

Depends entirely on the individual.  Some girls I have seen a second time have needed reminding what I like or who I am.  Others remember when you contact them straight away.  I guess some girls save your number on their phone and maybe keep notes too.

Offline purple_t

Too many factors here, depends on the girl's memory, how many punters she sees, if your initial meet / you yourself were distinctive or memorable... I have had a couple of girls remember me (they will mention something we did or spoke about before), but I think they make a few quick notes after the first session, so they are better prepared for when you next see them and so they can trick punters into thinking they genuinely remember them

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Well that's how much my butler tells me carrots cost, good sir  :drinks: And to reiterate, to punters who think WGs don't remember them, they do. They totally do. Unless the multiple people who work in retail who tell me they recognise customers who come in two or more times are all talking shite.

Offline the_exile

Don't know but I've had one occasion where I re-punted with a girl I'd seen before and didn't immediately recognise. It was five minutes into the punt when I realised this and also realised it was shit first time around, it was equally shit second time around.  :dash:

Haha, had that also but the girl recognised me - Id thought I was going to see someone new! She was fine about it, the sex was good too.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:53:05 am by the_exile »

oring123

normally saved on phone under
timewaster,don't answer. dick.smells.cheap , skate. rough. over time.too young.too old.takes too much time
unclean

good , easy,  nice.

Offline freddiej

normally saved on phone under
timewaster,don't answer. dick.smells.cheap , skate. rough. over time.too young.too old.takes too much time
unclean

good , easy, nice

These would be saved with my number I think.  Still have no trouble re-booking so maybe there is some saving grace.  Or they don't remember.

oring123

These would be saved with my number I think.  Still have no trouble re-booking so maybe there is some saving grace.  Or they don't remember.
for you paid cash,easy.

Online OakTree

Saw one tonight through an agency, so she had no idea who she was meeting. Hadn't seen her in eighteen months and she recognised me instantly the door opened. As we talked she recalled lots of things from our previous meetings.

Offline knightofthegarter

I can't recall not being remembered myself. If I have done a repeat visit after a first one, the longest gap with recognition of myself has been about 6 months. However they rarely seem to remember my name, as in they just don't call me a name at all (other than some generic name) Probably a fairly common thing to avoid causing offence if they get it wrong. The fact that they can remember specific details of the previous meet prove that they remembered me, conversational details being the main evidence. Anything sexual could just be a generic comment. I also think that there is a tendency for some wgs to overstate how many punters they see in a day and that it is a mechanism to justify their prices. I think that most do not actually see more than 3 a day but want to create the illusion they are in high demand and you're lucky to see them. Not remembering you, may in some cases be part of creating that illusion, although inevitably if she has a high turnover some lapses in memory are inevitable. Years ago I used to work in a shop and I would generally remember customers - I certainly wasn't shagging them either, which must be a memory aid to wgs, whether the earth moves or not.

Offline regular_guy

i saw one last month that i saw about 3 years ago - and she definitely remembered me - i did say i had met her before ,  but she referred to some feedback i had left about the BJ not being that great - well,  that was awkward !!!  :cry:

slow and low

Saw a provider hadn't seen in 3 years but she remembered me. Great punt as well. :D

Offline bigbadirish

I gave up punting at the end of last year,  got a girlfriend, so gave up for a while. Only just really started again. Walked into a well known parlour,  booked my favourite lass. She came out to greet me, with "fuck me where have you been, I think I have just cum a little" After not seeing her for 6 months that was a boost to the ego. Upstairs she remembered things we had talked about previously. But as has been said before, I think it's the same as with everyone, some people have great memories others not so. Also probably does depend on how well you get/got on with particular lady. It was still nice though.