Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AimeeAlayna_30 - Cheltenham / Gloucester  (Read 1398 times)

2 review(s) for AimeeAlayna_30 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Pete ---

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

1 hour Outcall £200 (BDSM)

Aimee's normal rate at the time was £150 an hour but I was after a particularly dark fantasy role play which put her on the receiving end of a lot of pain and humiliation hence the higher rate agreed upfront

Pre punt communications were good - all handled via email or text with prompt replies. Arrived 15 minutes earlier than expected and checked I was fine with that (I always am but it helps to check)

Mid thirties blond, decent slim body build, website photos appear accurate albeit somewhat soft focused. Breasts are enhanced. Cute arse, good responsive nipples.

Service wise she doesn't do anything anal (no anal penetration / anal play). Her likes list appears to be accurate though my focus for this session was very much on her in a submissive BDSM role. She is an enthusiastic role-player, and has a high tolerance for pain. There's probably very little of her body I didn't punish.

Chatty afterwards, not a clock watcher. Next time I have a sick fantasy I'll probably call her again.

Offline Joe.e

She back working now but under AimeeAlayna_39 she’s hard to get hold of and she won’t don’t what she said she do not worth the money or time now