Author Topic: Maxis swing Frankfurt  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Wanking


External Link/Members Only

Spent a few hours in Maxis before getting my flight on the last day of my recent trip.

I thought it was an ok place to hangout, and have some basic sex, I had 3 sessions and 2 cums in 3 hours there. There were 4 low end women there, rom / bulgs except for one Colombian in her mid 30's Lilyanna. She is small and slim and does some nice face sitting, also excepts fingering deep in the anus. Otherwise its covered suck and fuck from all women.

The club is bigger than it looks from the outside. A couple of good sized lounges on the ground floor, and numerous sex rooms in the basement. The sauna was broken and there is a whirlpool bath that doesn't seem to be used. Lockers are small just for valuables, but I cramed alot in there, leave your clothes on hangers.

Hanging out at Maxis table in her kitchen seems to be the highlight for most, its the designated smoking area, and the few locals that turned up all seemed to enjoy chatting with Maxi as much as the bit of sex with the girls.

Maxi is a MILF, about 50, still looks well, long black hair and beautiful blue eyes, speaks good English and is friendly and charming. I really would like to fuck Maxi, but alas she is off the menu, although one local guy had nice cuddle time with her.

I had missed the breakfast there, but I was in time for the Chinese noodles Maxi had delivered at 5 pm, to feed the few customers and the ladies. A nice selection of beer is also included.

Prices are 80 for all day, 70 for 2 hours and 60 for one hour. Apparently swingers turn up from time to time, although none when I was there.

I would repeat Maxis again when I'm in the area but on a relax day, have a few sessions and lots of beer. I don't think ID recommended it to anyone looking for all day non stop sex.

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds like you had a great time. You definitely do get around a bit you sly ol' playa. Definitely want to check Frankfurt. I did hear this place mentioned before so it was good to have a review on it.

How does Frankfurt's street girl scene compare to Berlin's kurfurstenstrabe? Which do you think is better?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 04:34:24 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Wanking

Awrite Ben, the Berlin street scene is way better, cos its legal in the kurfurstenstrabe.

In Frankfurt RLD there are just a few skanky ones on the street, technically they are illegal but sort of tolerated. Its in the Laufthauses where all the proper hoors are, some absolute babes for as low as 20 for a quickie. Ole stairs are a killer after an hour, good workout tho.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 04:59:19 pm by Wanking »