Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve01 York - the worst experience ever!  (Read 1783 times)

37 review(s) for Eve01 (18 positive, 4 neutral, 15 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline atrubadurov

External Link/Members Only

This was the most horrible punting experience in my life, avoid!

I booked Eve for 30 mins in York. She held me about 15 mins waiting outside, then met with a very cold look. At this point I already realized that this isn't going to be the best experience and I should have left, but I made a mistake and gave her the money. She undressed indifferently with no hint of enthusiasm and immediately told me in a very strict tone not to touch her hair and that she will suck me only if I lay down (I was standing on my knees at this point). I replied that if she's not in the mood to do this I'd rather get my money back and leave. She refused because I "touched her" (I indeed touched her head, which she didn't like), so I decided to do it quickly and leave.

I did came quickly and went to the shower, when something really extraodinary happened. She stopped me and said in a very rude manner that I can't use the shower, because "I paid for her body, not the bathroom". I replied that it's ridiculous, I need to clean myself, and went there anyway. At this point she went completely nuts, started shouting something indifferent in Polish using the word "kurwa" very often, slammed the door and attacked me! She grabbed me by my shirt reaching for my neck, her face looked awfully crazy and full of rage. I obviously had to escape as quickly as possible.

The girl clearly has some mental problems, I've never had seen anything as remotely bad as this and I hope I'll never will. I learned a lesson not to hesitate to leave immediately if the first impression is clearly negative. I'm amazed that this girl has so many positive reviews on AW.

Offline Paul1738

Sounds horrendous pal. Pretty sure 'kurwa' is Whore. She sounds a bit nutty.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.

Sorry to hear it did not work out for you.

This girl is starting to get herself a string of shite reviews.  :dash: :dash:

Definitely one to avoid. :bomb:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 04:52:31 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline stevedave

Definitely one to avoid. :bomb:

Agreed 100%.

Am I the only person who finds it odd that both of the first two posters were first time posters though. Must be getting cynical in my old age.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Am I the only person who finds it odd that both of the first two posters were first time posters though. Must be getting cynical in my old age.

Hadn't noticed SD but yes you do have a point there.

If it wasn't for the fact that she has had another recent shite review from a trustworthy source my spidysense would now be well and truly tingling.

Offline NigelF

I recently reviewed this girl and had good experience although it was quite a long time ago so I feel bad if my review impacted this punter's decision, especially since I said she was rather shy! Having said that I did state it was a review from a good while ago.

Offline p3ngu1n

Classic case of a wg who's definitely not cut out for this job :wacko:

Sorry you had a shite punt OP - guessing you missed this last review of her on here by Babu; clear *AVOID* warning sign with flashing alarm bells from that review alone, I'd say

Offline Paul1738

Agreed 100%.

Gotta start somewhere pal. A few minutes after joining this was the first review I saw at the top in my region. Just a coincidence.

Offline atrubadurov

Sorry you had a shite punt OP - guessing you missed this last review of her on here by Babu; clear *AVOID* warning sign with flashing alarm bells from that review alone, I'd say

Yeah, unfortunately I didn't check this website before visiting her, was convinced by good reviews on AW. Only when things went so badly I decided to warn others.

Offline itsmydrug

Agreed 100%.

I am one of said first time posters, and i stand by my review. I may not have 50 punts under my belt but i can assure you the OP's description couldn't be further from my experience.

Edit: After reading the other Negative I cant understand it. Obviously this girl is wife material.  spot on one day and a total nut job the next for no apparent reason  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 01:41:21 am by itsmydrug »

vw

Agreed 100%.

Emailed her a few weeks back about coming to mine, very blunt and off in the reply so moved on, glad i id if she is a fruit loop !

Offline stevedave

Fair play chaps, hope everyone continues to contribute  :thumbsup:

She certainly sounds like a nutbar, if she keeps racking up the negs at this rate, she'll be sent back to Poland by Sergei before the Euro's start  :D

bod666

Kurwa means fuck (swear word) as far as I'm aware. I'm with Steve in being a tad suspicious of this review... It does sound pretty mental and also as anyone that's tried to learn any polish will attest - the words sound completely different to how they're spelled. The op has spelled kurwa correctly but it doesn't sound like that when spoken... I find that odd...

Offline p3ngu1n

Emailed her a few weeks back about coming to mine, very blunt and off in the reply so moved on, glad i id if she is a fruit loop !

I've pulled the plug on a few for exactly the same reason (blunt replies or if they reply as if they've doing you a massive favour) - always a telltale sign

Offline atrubadurov

The op has spelled kurwa correctly but it doesn't sound like that when spoken... I find that odd...

I do know the word kurwa, but this is about where my knowledge of Polish ends. I'm not sure why do you find this odd :)

eve01

Interesting things you write about me  :wackogirl: .

Im not going to explain, but if you are describing a meeting with me , you do this good and not skip anything.

I'll just say the medal has two sides.

If you do not respect me, I no respect you !

Have a nice discussion. :)

ps. Kurwa - in common parlance often used as a spacer in the sentence or distinct particles .  :lol:

Kiss :P

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:41:50 pm by eve01 »

vw

ps. Kurwa - in common parlance often used as a spacer in the sentence or distinct particles .  :lol:

Interesting so the Polish write whore instead of using commas !

No wonder your AW messages sound a bit stand offish ! 

Offline p3ngu1n

Interesting things you write about me  :wackogirl: .

Im not going to explain, but if you are describing a meeting with me , you do this good and not skip anything.

I'll just say the medal has two sides.

If you do not respect me, I no respect you !

Have a nice discussion. :)

Being this is a forum that's a very poor decision, which makes your post less than useful