Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adriana old Street N1 Nuru Massage - toftt - one to avoid.  (Read 2448 times)

Offline UrbanPunter

Adriana old Street N1 Nuru Massage - toftt - one to avoid.

External Link/Members Only

Have stopped punting for a while so decided to gently come back with a massage with a happy ending.
Found her on the 'backpages' but Google her number and she is listed everywhere, so assumed she would be genuine.
Good coms spoke before I set off and I arrived on time.
Located on a decent council estate no too girmey...than the wait began.....then a text message to confrim door number then nothing. Phone line dead.
Drove 30 minutes as well

Very annoying

Any recommendations of good massages in East London?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cigano8

Anybody else have any recent experience of her? Thought her ad looked more genuine and less photoshopped...impossible to tell though! ("mystical arts of body pleasure" description is also more creative than your usual B&S)

So far comms have been good, haven't booked but planning a visit.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cigano8

Does she offer sex?

Not sure I'd certainly be up for it if she looks anything like as pictured! Will report back

Offline cigano8

Update. Saw her after good comms but as title says one to avoid. She's quite hot but shit vfm. Lack of diligence on my part, buyers remorse :dash:

Offline king tarzan

Update. Saw her after good comms but as title says one to avoid. She's quite hot but shit vfm. Lack of diligence on my part, buyers remorse :dash:

Any sex dfk?

Offline cigano8

Any sex dfk?

Afraid not  :thumbsdown: nothing more than an expensive but well oiled wank on offer. Will write a review at some point

Offline king tarzan

Offline MajorPayne

No good then at all

I'm glad I saw this review before trying to meet Adriana. Looks like one to avoid. :scare:

Top marks UKP for the sterling reviews allowing punters to avoid wgs like this. Just a quick search and unnecessary punting woes are avoided.