Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Hottie - Glasgow  (Read 2355 times)

18 review(s) for legs-to-heaven (14 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I know shes been done to death on here but hey, can't have too much of a good thing can we?

1hr - £130

Saw this wonderful lady last week. Initial comms were just through text but easy to arrange before being directed to a city centre hotel. Arrived, texted for the room and sure enough (as reported in other reviews) was straight in and up in the easily spotted lifts with no strange looks from staff. A wee knock on the door and was greeted by Sarah in a nice bra, panties and stockings. A shower was offered and duly taken. Nice facilities, towel provided, some mens toiletries to freshen up.

Started with DFK and a back rub just to loosen a little before on to OWO which was fantastic. Some RO which was well received with her grinding into it. Then on with the bag and a couple of positions before I was done.

A cuddle and a chat and more kissing later and the little guy had some life in him again. Opted just for more of her excellent OWO and she went at it like a champ but couldn't quite get over the edge (disappointing but its a personal limit, not her skills). Shower again and I set out on my way with a smile on my face.

No clock watching, she builds in time between appointments to wind down so she doesn't mind running over a bit.

Shes friendly, enjoys what she is doing and we had some giggles in the process.

*Edit* forgot links External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mavgoose

No, I agree, your review - so why not add to the others ?
I really must see her again soon. Her oral is up there with the best.

ickydicky

£130 for an hour is a bit of a waste if you know your personal limit is one pop.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

£130 for an hour is a bit of a waste if you know your personal limit is one pop.

Meh it was my ambition getting the better of me. Still worth it and just because I didn't pop didn't meant I wasn't enjoying it.

ickydicky

2 pops in an hour always for me. and i never go for hh for i know i only manage one pop so if not  a full hour i go for the 15min quickie and thats my one pop. a good cheap option to clear the tubes :D

DG

A welcome review of one of my favourite girls. Have to disagree with icky about the one pop thing; I very rarely manage two rounds these days, although I did on my last two meets with two other of my Glasgow superstars  :yahoo:, but tbh I always book at least an hour so there is no rush and sex for an hour with a beautiful girl is great no matter how many times I cum.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

A welcome review of one of my favourite girls. Have to disagree with icky about the one pop thing; I very rarely manage two rounds these days, although I did on my last two meets with two other of my Glasgow superstars  :yahoo:, but tbh I always book at least an hour so there is no rush and sex for an hour with a beautiful girl is great no matter how many times I cum.

Exactly my sentiment here :) worst case scenario its something to keep in the bank for later!

Offline Micky5633

Can anyone vouch if she takes a good facial because I can spray a fair whack at times? I'm more of a big tit man but tempted to try her out as she gets good reviews from some of you lads.

DG

Can anyone vouch if she takes a good facial because I can spray a fair whack at times? I'm more of a big tit man but tempted to try her out as she gets good reviews from some of you lads.

Yes she does  :yahoo: and with a smile. Although her tits aren't big they're perfectly formed.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 06:40:01 am by DG »

Offline Micky5633

Cheers DG look to have a few options today so just going to see what I fancy at the time.

DG

For a variety of reasons it's been a while since I saw Sarah. Managed to put that right today with a meet in a city centre hotel. Sarah is so welcoming it was as if I'd last seen her only a few days ago rather than a couple of months. It turns out it was the first meet for a couple of weeks for both of us, and that showed in the enthusiasm and abandon we both showed as we got hot and sticky on a roasting afternoon.

Usual highlights included incredible OWO with particularly impressive DT and energetic protected sex in a couple of positions. I'm sure I've said it many times, but Sarah really is very flexible  :yahoo: She even had a personal treat for me  :cool:. With all the heat and sweat there was only one way to finish; a messy facial/CIM, with the usual odd stray bullet; sorry Sarah.  :blush:

All in all a great, but long overdue return to one of my favourite girls. :dancegirl: