Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal sexy  (Read 1431 times)

2 review(s) for -Crystal sexy- (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

Following on from this punt: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98409.new#new

Decided to return to the same house on the same day as I still had some nut left in the tank that needed emptying

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Appearance: As per photos
Door answered in trackkies
missing front tooth
Tall about 5ft 7 or 8
Pot belly

English is poor

Service:
OWO: Mechanical up, down, up, doown. Light with no teeth
CIM: Stayed on it till the last drop

Refused cowgirl when I asked for it so I decided there and then I could not be bothered to fuck her and just  asked for a blowie for the rest of the time. As her bj was quite light to touch I had to fuck her mouth a bit to get some more sensitivity which she was not best pleased with but allowed. This was actually quite enjoyable and really got her salivating

My experience was very similar to this: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90893.msg1105430#msg1105430

Her service is poor but I probably will still return for straight to the point OWO and CIM

Nothing has changed down south...still trash  :D

Offline dubhcarr

sorry for your bad punt saw this SP in Wembley somewhere three months ago. Quirky girl, yeh tracksuit. I had an OK session with her she had no problem then with doggy. I found her very tight. BJ good as you describe so good plan for next time.
That crew had an Alexa 18xx with them who is a skank

Offline dubhcarr

Expectations should be kept low with this group in general

+1

Offline pumps

Going through the riff-raff in south London  I see...

:sarcastic:

punther

Going through the riff-raff in south London  I see...

:sarcastic:

It's just one of those things that has to be done  :sarcastic:

Offline Neil197

I saw this girl last year when she was in Thornton Heath - absolutely terrible, so bad I wouldn't even award her 1 out of 10.
I'm gonna go into detail just suffice to say she's dreadful, don't waste your time and money.

Offline pumps

I saw this girl last year when she was in Thornton Heath - absolutely terrible, so bad I wouldn't even award her 1 out of 10.
I'm gonna go into detail just suffice to say she's dreadful, don't waste your time and money.

Sounds about right for romanians  :sarcastic:

punther

New profile:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her service is poor but I probably will still return for straight to the point OWO and CIM

Nothing has changed down south...still trash  :D

Returned for the straight to the point OWO + CIM which was agreed on the phone and in person

As we were drawing to the conclusion she was giving me a HJ when I was close to popping I told her its time to suck for the CIM and she simply did not do it. I was left holding my cock trying to hold in the cum whilst telling her come on fisnish it off...couldnt hold off for much longer and the inevitable happened and i popped on my hand (this is the second time this has happened in this house(https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76412.0)....this will also be my last time in this house)

She said awww

As I had abstained for a week the spurts were still coming out and she waited till the last spurt after which she then placed her lips on the head of my penis for 5 seconds

Trash

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

lol - what a way to waste a weeks worth....with a romanian in croydon.... yikes!

pure laziness on your part mate!  :sarcastic:

punther

lol - what a way to waste a weeks worth....with a romanian in croydon.... yikes!

pure laziness on your part mate!  :sarcastic:

this just certified i really do need a break  :sarcastic:

this time last year i would have made that trip to southgate with a smile on my face to see the lass i was actually meant to see today but could not be bothered at all  :sarcastic:

ah well the cum timer has been reset to zero  :lol: