Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty zoe- bresticular perfection  (Read 2048 times)

15 review(s) for sexy nicol- (3 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been back in the game for a few days now and was watching this profile with interest whilst I was away. The pics of her tits posted in this review sealed the deal and I knew once I got back she was getting punted https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94465.msg1139975#msg1139975

This is NEUTRAL as I knew what to expect otherwise would have been NEGATIVE

Physical: About 5ft 5-6
She has meat on her but in a good way
Current profile pics are representative of both body and face
Challenging for probably the best natural tits I’ve come across whilst punting. Actually think they are better than Oana Sweets tits which Im fluffy for

On arrival actually very friendly. Speaks good english

OW: Faced away from me and sort of pinned me down restricting movement. Did not allow hand on her head. Only lasted about 30 seconds initially but at interludes during the rest of session she did more OW

OW itself was good though a bit on the light side. No teeth

Cowgirl: Very good for obvious reasons(tits). She also rides and grinds very well

Doggy: Very good. Ass looks much better bent over than when she is standing as when she is standing it is not much to look at. Its like it transforms into a decent ass lol

Refused prone bone as she does not like it  :mad:

Missionary: With legs back

Took a pounding in all position without complaint

She does make some awkward smiling faces during the action. Not really sure what its about and I do remember this being mentioned in her previous review. Its kind of weird

COT: Had wet wipe ready and wiped as soon as load came out so didnt really get to enjoy the visual as she really does have spectacular tits. I did find this annoying as it was what I was most looking forward to  :mad:

Was allowed to handle and suck her marvellous tits throughout. They are sublime literally 10/10 tits

Kissing is a stone cold no

This is one of those punts where you have to go in with the right mentality to not come away feeling like it was shit. Fortunately her previous review on here made clear what to expect so I knew how to handle those situations going into this one. Generally when going to this location you need to have the right mindset as the service from the girls there is poor but they are cheap which is why they think they can get away from it

She has potential to be good at this, if only she could act better

Would recommend if you're after a cheap way to play with a great pair of tits but for anything more you should probably look elsewhere

Hidden Image/Members Only