Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DaniLeexoxo4 Essex  (Read 1748 times)

Offline hehlo

Hey, just wondering if anyone has seen DaniLeexoxo4 from Essex

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Students Notebook

Why not go and see her and do a review for us.

It would be nice of you to contribute.

SN

Offline Hansolo69

Surprised nobody has seen this girl yet, unless it is another fake profile.
I've exchanged messages and texts with her but alas her communication skills are dreadful.
I've still not been able to meet her.

Offline roger9

I've seen her ...

She's great actually, a really pretty girl, nice personality, good figure. Not very experienced at what she does, and probably needs a bit of direction to let her know what you want. Comms were good for me, and parking no problem either...
If you can agree a meet with her I would say that you wouldn't be disappointed, as long as you weren't after a PSE.

I'm not going to do a full review because I don't want to be attacked by some of the nastier guys who lurk on this site, so sorry.   :thumbsdown:

She does incalls in Colchester once or twice a week...

MrXYZ987

I've seen her ...

She's great actually, a really pretty girl, nice personality, good figure. Not very experienced at what she does, and probably needs a bit of direction to let her know what you want. Comms were good for me, and parking no problem either...
If you can agree a meet with her I would say that you wouldn't be disappointed, as long as you weren't after a PSE.

I'm not going to do a full review because I don't want to be attacked by some of the nastier guys who lurk on this site, so sorry.   :thumbsdown:

That's more likely to get a nasty response than a fluffy review. If it's a vanilla, fluffy punt you get from then that's what it is.

Offline oohermrs

She'd have to be good for £170ph (incl cim) - a bit toppy for around here...

Offline sxman

I've seen her ...

Your more likely to get attacked for making that comment than actually doing a review.

From what I have observed reviews are very welcome and are very rarely attacked, you will always get people who will say she is to expensive because of extra's and she don't do certain service's but as long as it is an honest review punters can make there own minds up and as long as your not touting and being overly fluffy you will be fine.

Offline Hansolo69

I've seen her ...

Thanks Roger

A review would be handy, but I respect your wishes.

Offline Moneyd

I've just seen her today. Someone needed to TOFTT.

I'll post a review later but it will be a platitude.

Decent body. Nice girl. Good owo. Decent enough shag.

Offline Moneyd

I've just seen her today. Someone needed to TOFTT.

I'll post a review later but it will be a platitude.

Decent body. Nice girl. Good owo. Decent enough shag.

Meant to say 'positive' not 'platitude'