Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxiiee Q aka Roxiiee Coventry  (Read 2199 times)

noobzz

Offline Knny

Yes.  She's in the "I'm deluded" group of prossies, who think they are worth £110 notes for 30 minutes without even showing a face pic.

My opinion.

Offline JT100

Yes.  She's in the "I'm deluded" group of prossies, who think they are worth £110 notes for 30 minutes without even showing a face pic.

My opinion.

+1 :D

Offline Murphy54

My opinion.

+1 :thumbsdown:

milo

without even showing a face pic.
I'm not disputing the comments, but her verification photo does have a rather blurry face picture.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Knny

Poor lass.  Doesn't look happy to me.  Hope her world is alright.

Frenchy4012

Ming

The money she charges I would have thought she would at least smile.

It's because she is overcharging that she has no money and thus is sad in her pictures, the cure is a 50% cut in prices and provide anal and swallow free, then she'll smile........  :D

Ming  :hi:

Frenchy4012

It's because she is overcharging that she has no money and thus is sad in her pictures, the cure is a 50% cut in prices and provide anal and swallow free, then she'll smile........  :D

+1

James999

She's a member here now, and appears to have a new profile

Offline Lee4u

She look fit has 1 seen her recently ?

Zuko1386

The load i’d deposit after a few weeks off, she definitely wouldn’t be smiling!

Zuko1386

She's a member here now, and appears to have a new profile

Shame she doesn’t do anal, that arsehole peeking out in those pictures is made for a stretching!

Zuko

Offline Lee4u

I think she has changed her tune bcz her AW feed backs are going up fast

Offline smiley9

I think she has changed her tune bcz her AW feed backs are going up fast

AW feedback can also be Bullshit and put on by Pimps or WGs themselves  :timeout:

:drinks:

Offline Thompsonjohn

Evening,

I messaged her a couple of weeks ago and agreed a time however I had to cancel and said I would text the next day. The next day I was busy and didn’t arrNge a meet and thought that was it. Later in the day I got a random text saying ‘hey’ being confused I texted back and found out it was her.

I don’t like girls who message you another day..... what if the mrs has if read it or asked who it was..... not on in my opinion.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Evening,

I messaged her a couple of weeks ago and agreed a time however I had to cancel and said I would text the next day. The next day I was busy and didn’t arrNge a meet and thought that was it. Later in the day I got a random text saying ‘hey’ being confused I texted back and found out it was her.

I don’t like girls who message you another day..... what if the mrs has if read it or asked who it was..... not on in my opinion.

Agree about receiving a text out of the blue, BUT do you not use a punting phone?

Offline Lee4u

She is looking for sugar daddie so have to give her a 1 point for trying  :lol: