Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen this women befroe. MIHAELA SEXY SEXY  (Read 1056 times)

Offline woodie123

hi. has anyone seen this women before in glos? Doesnt look to bad could be fun might check it out later this week?  External Link/Members Only

Offline sigmund

Good luck, My spidey sense says you'll need it  :cool:

Offline woodie123

Offline The_Don

hi. has anyone seen this women before in glos? Doesnt look to bad could be fun might check it out later this week?  External Link/Members Only

YMMV, with any W/G.

Currently a search on UKP (using her A/W, ID) bring up 0

If you TOFTT, please do a review  :unknown:

vw

Well would expect a bait and switch profile is to inconsistent, be prepared to walk if not her !

2 names  Misha and Mihalea, a good Romanian always has consistency of name, and takes pride in their brand/prossie name and subsequently more likely their work.  Not infallible but 2 names on profile is a red flag to me !

Location in Gloucester but 2 mins from Cheltenham station in profile text.

Looks nice though, her only reviewer Stevespartan also reviews Cleo  a Spanish or British depending where you read so possibly a deceptive Romanian.

I wont be visiting either !   :hi:

Best of luck if you do !
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 12:29:26 am by vw »

Offline Rimmington

Ok, I usually avoid the Romanians, but I'm sort of a little tempted by this one......

She's been around around for a while, so not a traveling prossie working out of a cheap hotel.  Her profile is quite well written, and she hasn't ticked every box on her likes (e.g. hardsports) although this might just mean she has a good pimp, she isn't offering bareback, and she's updating her photos fairly regularly.

Maybe "Misha" is short for "Mihaela" in Romanian?

I know, I know, TOFTT and report back.........

Offline Rimmington

Blimey Roth, you're good.  You're quite right now that I look at the pics full size.  Self harm, defence wounds, or badly applied fake tan?

Offline nigel4498

Could be a poor attempt at photoshop to hide tattoos.

Offline BogBog1

Gotta agree with Roth on this one, they look exactly like self-harm cuts to me....

Patrick

Offline Rimmington

Self Harm. No question
It does look like it, although not fresh......

So, do we take the view that this girl has recovered from a dark past and is now attempting to forge a successful career as a prostitute, and we should support her career goals?

Or has she suffered sexual abuse in the past and is now in the hands of a pimp who is forcing her to sell herself while stealing her money, and we should not contribute to her abuse?

Or simply damaged goods that should be avoided at all costs?

Feeling philosophical today............

Patrick

It does look like it, although not fresh......

So, do we take the view that this girl has recovered from a dark past and is now attempting to forge a successful career as a prostitute, and we should support her career goals?

Or has she suffered sexual abuse in the past and is now in the hands of a pimp who is forcing her to sell herself while stealing her money, and we should not contribute to her abuse?

Or simply damaged goods that should be avoided at all costs?

Feeling philosophical today............

Fair question. My take (for what it's worth). Self harm = fragile. I wouldn't want to be responsible for helping send her down a dark and lonely path to further harm

Offline Roth

Fair question. My take (for what it's worth). Self harm = fragile. I wouldn't want to be responsible for helping send her down a dark and lonely path to further harm

My view too sadly.  :( :(