Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxine99  (Read 1485 times)

1 review(s) for Maxine Rae  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Loverofsmooth

AW Maxine99
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

I wish I had found this site earlier! About 10 years ago I met this girl under a slightly different name, Maxine something or other. She was cute, small boobs that I like, smooth puss that I love and quite good company. I then went to work aboard and recently returned. Looking through AW saw a profile and thought I recognised her. Checked out her private photos and yes it was her. My alarm bells should have rung then because most it not all of the photos were the same, dating back 10 years! Like a fool I booked her to visit me. She turned up late, her hair looked a mess, her face drawn and old. I asked her to undress and was shocked. She looked like someone from a concentration camp, all skin and bone, hip bone stuck out, ribs showing, knee bones. Fingers, elbo, everything visible. She had NO tits and I mean nothing, not the slightest bump. All the fat in her body has gone. She is clearly in deep trouble with drugs and bad company. I let her keep half the money and asked her to leave, feeling desperately sorry for her.

Offline hottext72

BRISTOL girl. Thanks for the warning review. I was already suspicious of her when she has no AW feedback and member since Nov 2015.  :thumbsdown:

Loverofsmooth

Glad to let you know. It is a shame to see a once attractive girl fall to peices because of drugs. Hope you find a good one for some fun

vw

I wish I had found this site earlier!

Well you are here now, welcome.    :drinks: :drinks:

Sorry to hear about your wasted money.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Is she worse than her verification photo ?   :scare: :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Loverofsmooth

Thanks for welcome.
Sadly yes she has gone down hill even from this horrendous picture. I somehow missed this photo on her AW profile. As for the money, I hope she makes proper use of it, not buying more drugs. If it helps just a little I won't feel bed about it .........no going to hold my breath

Offline BogBog1

I thought I read somewhere on here that she offers bareback under the table? I can't find it now though so maybe I'm confusing here with someone else... if so, you had a very lucky escape.....very sad to see someone in this condition. I hope she seeks help before it's too late.

vw

I think this quote sums her up

She's one of the very few girls who actually managed to get a negative review on RealPunting, which is an achievement I guess.

Loverofsmooth

I realize AW is a business and needs to earn money but I am surprised they allow girls like this to get away with fraud. Like I said, the photos on her profile are all very, very old and show her as a reasonably attractive girl when in reality she is more zombi than human. This is clearly fraud because we go by the photos and profile to select a booking. Really wish I had found this site before I booked her both for being ripped of/disappointed and for being made to feel sad to see that someone can wreck their life so badly

vw

I realize AW is a business and needs to earn money but I am surprised they allow girls like this to get away with fraud. Like I said, the photos on her profile are all very, very old and show her as a reasonably attractive girl when in reality she is more zombi than human. This is clearly fraud because we go by the photos and profile to select a booking. Really wish I had found this site before I booked her both for being ripped of/disappointed and for being made to feel sad to see that someone can wreck their life so badly

Its a common problem, that's where this site and its brutal honesty comes in !

Adultwork is so skewed in the prossies and pimps favour which mates this invaluable here !