Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LONDONS LITTLE LADIES, SMALL, SHORT, PETITE, TINY  (Read 73485 times)

Online pumps

Kathy Babeee

External Link/Members Only

As mentioned earlier in this thread. Just got back from seeing her and can confirm she's definitely under 5 feet tall. But she's no stick insect, solidly built with a good portion of External Link/Members Only. Outstanding VFM @ £60 for 1 hour.

Will write a review shortly but right now I'm completely wrecked. Today was legs day at the gym, God knows how I found the strength to punt but she finished me off.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

few more pics of her PG pics, don't think her gut is too bad to the poster which mentioned it.

punther

Online Bassman

few more pics of her PG pics, don't think her gut is too bad to the poster which mentioned it.

Bad enough that's she wants to hide it. It's a real turn off for me. I'm not looking for a six pack or anything but hit/belly on a woman is a real turn off for me. That's just me. That pic of her on the sofa laying down. Yuck
Cheers for the pics though. I'm sure they'll help someone make a decision on seeing her  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 07:12:42 pm by Bassman »

tristen92

Kathy Babeee

As mentioned earlier in this thread. Just got back from seeing her and can confirm she's definitely under 5 feet tall. But she's no stick insect, solidly built with a good portion of External Link/Members Only. Outstanding VFM @ £60 for 1 hour.

Will write a review shortly but right now I'm completely wrecked. Today was legs day at the gym, God knows how I found the strength to punt but she finished me off.  :D

Really keen on a review for this one when you get a chance mate

Offline BillGoldberg

Kathy Babeee

I saw this and thought "yes !!!"

But she's listed as being in Scotland ffs ????!!!

Isnt this a London thread ?

Online pumps

you do realise girls move around right?  :sarcastic:

Offline BillGoldberg

you do realise girls move around right?  :sarcastic:

yeah

annoying as it is

so few good girls on the london scene, spot one, turns out shes in scotland, not blaming the poster, just venting

london scene, especially in terms of Thais is turning to shit very quickly, a raft of them were recently deported I gather, some of my faves too

Offline Boringbob

It seems a shame that when we deport a bunch we can't just get a new batch in to replace them.  Like an Amazon return.

That would also solve the Romanian problem where the goods turn out to be different to those advertised or do not perform to a satisfactory level.

Maybe I will write to my MP

Online kefcseries

I don't think she's actually in Aberdeen, just away on holiday. When I saw her she was in Southgate.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:37:09 pm by kefcseries »

Online kefcseries

Luscious Cleopatra

Finally got to punt this girl. Profile says 5'1" but definitely shorter than that, more like 4'10"

Online kefcseries

Petite sexy thai lady

Nice, that's possibly the first Thai profile I've seen who isn't asking £100/30 mins, £150/1 hr (those price-fixing bastards).

Offline Brazilian Martian

Nice, that's possibly the first Thai profile I've seen who isn't asking £100/30 mins, £150/1 hr (those price-fixing bastards).

Maybe it's because she's based in south london and is not in central so she does not have sky high rent. Saw her last night a very good fuck  :thumbsup:

Offline pewpewpew

Maybe it's because she's based in south london and is not in central so she does not have sky high rent. Saw her last night a very good fuck  :thumbsup:
And what height are we suggesting here?

Offline Boringbob

Luscious Cleopatra

Finally got to punt this girl. Profile says 5'1" but definitely shorter than that, more like 4'10"

Can we have a review please? She looks fantastic.  £60? really? with cim?  Look like photos?
Thanks
Bob

Offline Brazilian Martian

And what height are we suggesting here?

I would say under 5 foot very small & petite she had size 3 feet

punther

Luscious Cleopatra

+100

very keen on a review of this one

Whats her ass saying aswell?  Its looking quite pert and plump for a small lady  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:34:23 pm by punther »

Online kefcseries

Can we have a review please? She looks fantastic.  £60? really? with cim?  Look like photos?
Thanks
Bob

+100

very keen on a review of this one

Done :thumbsup:

Ass not as bubble as the pics but it's acceptable
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:36:15 pm by kefcseries »

punther

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure how i missed her out

she's small....has a little bit of a tum but a great rack  :hi:

punther

she's about 5foot 1 and slim with a great enhanced rack. very good looking also

hopefully she returns soon

Offline pewpewpew

Up a little early today aren't we?

punther

This link is a mistake.  lol

Im sure i read in the review that she is very petite?

Online pumps

My bad it was in reference to this one

picture wise she doesn't look short/petite at all.

could be worth a punt though... but seems that reviewer was B&S'd

Offline scooby73

Loving your work OP.
Can't beat a reet petite  :rolleyes:

bristolqwerty

Loving your work OP.
+1 this is fast becoming a great HL source.

punther

Loving your work OP.

+1 this is fast becoming a great HL source.

:hi:

People just need to keep the link flowing as there are a lot of small women who don't advertise their height and you only find out about them through a passing comment on a review you read at the off chance
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 12:05:52 am by punther »

mrhappypants

It is indeed a great theme for a thread.  Trouble is it is hard to find the combination of petite, value, service and "likes."

Offline NightKid

She's a size 12 and her only review talks about her fucking a punter around while pigging out at a chicken shop so how the hell does she qualify for even half of the words in the thread title?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 09:41:55 pm by NightKid »

punther

She's a size 12 and her only review talks about her fucking a punter around while pigging out at a chicken shop so how the hell does she qualify for even half of the words in the thread title?

height

bristolqwerty

Finger licking good  :unknown: I questioned her fat arse and therefore the validity of her being in this thread  :blush:

Online pumps

Lol i have to laugh....

punther starts a info thread and practically single handedly keeps it bumped and flowing with new links and your going to scold him because one girl doesn't quite match some of the criterias  :sarcastic:

Yikes

punther

Lol i have to laugh....

punther starts a info thread and practically single handedly keeps it bumped and flowing with new links and your going to scold him because one girl doesn't quite match some of the criterias  :sarcastic:

Yikes

Honestly....as if its not my thread lool

Not even sure why nightkid is commenting on my thread...its a bit awkward  considering he was one of several people who celebrated me getting banned :unknown:  :crazy: :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:27:41 am by punther »

punther

Honestly....as if its not my thread lool

Not even sure why nightkid is commenting on my thread...its a bit awkward  considering he was one of several people who celebrated me getting banned :unknown:  :crazy: :wacko:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  :rolleyes:

Funny looking back at this thread and the people who came out the wood work to have a dig but who im sure to this day still follow my threads and reviews, the irony   :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77663.0;all

« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:43:07 am by punther »