Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Massage - Tam - Marble Arch/Edgware Rd  (Read 15940 times)

niceguyjames

Contact Details
External Link/Members Only
Tel: 07422 656 384
Tam is approx 5ft5, great breasts D cup at least, slim body, lightly tanned (pictures on website) she speaks French and Spanish
Cost £70 per hour

Location and facilities
High rise building just off Edgware Rd, closest tube is Marble Arch or Edgware Rd. Flat is clean and tidy, Shower good pressure and clean. Massage is done on a massage table in the living room.

Massage details
I requested a sensual massage with deep tissue on my back. The massage started with my lying face down, Tam started with long and deep strokes on my back, shoulders and "accidentally" over extending the back massage reaching down to my bum. Then she began massaging my legs and working her way up from ankles to knees to upper thighs with gentle touches of the balls and perineum.

Then and this is something totally unexpected she got on to the massage table on all fours and began a reach under of some sort which somehow ended up massaging my crack, balls and light strokes of my now raging hard on.

Turn over time and the massage continues on the front for a little and then on to the hand relief. Tam has a great technique and what I like about Tam is she makes sure she milks you dry, none of this stopping the minute they see the 1st spurt.

A quick shower and chat and i was on my way with a spring in my step £70 is excellent VFM in such a central location.

Would I return - Yes

Would I recommend - Yes
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:16:03 am by niceguyjames »

Offline kaj314

Great find...

Have you visited or known of her before?

dembo200

interesting link,from top of page.wonder how many offer HE.

Offline kaj314

interesting link,from top of page.wonder how many offer HE.

Good spot, very tempting

Offline Mr Farkyhars

dembo200

actually quite curious if she is real. :D

she looks like a snapchat  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 05:56:31 pm by dembo200 »

Offline landseer

Contact Details
Tel: 07422 656 384
Tam is approx 5ft5, great breasts D cup at least, slim body, lightly tanned (pictures on website) she speaks French and Spanish
Cost £70 per hour

Location and facilities
High rise building just off Edgware Rd, closest tube is Marble Arch or Edgware Rd. Flat is clean and tidy, Shower good pressure and clean. Massage is done on a massage table in the living room.

Massage details
I requested a sensual massage with deep tissue on my back. The massage started with my lying face down, Tam started with long and deep strokes on my back, shoulders and "accidentally" over extending the back massage reaching down to my bum. Then she began massaging my legs and working her way up from ankles to knees to upper thighs with gentle touches of the balls and perineum.

Then and this is something totally unexpected she got on to the massage table on all fours and began a reach under of some sort which somehow ended up massaging my crack, balls and light strokes of my now raging hard on.

Turn over time and the massage continues on the front for a little and then on to the hand relief. Tam has a great technique and what I like about Tam is she makes sure she milks you dry, none of this stopping the minute they see the 1st spurt.

A quick shower and chat and i was on my way with a spring in my step £70 is excellent VFM in such a central location.

Would I return - Yes

Would I recommend - Yes

Thanks for the review.

She is very well liked on the auto-censored. She does appear to be great value.

niceguyjames

Agreed that she is popular on FBSM but she really is a great provider so I can understand why. I read the Dorota reviews and the guys all seem to enjoy her massage so I thought Tam would be ideal if they have trouble getting a booking with Dorota/not happy about price increase etc

Expl1cit

Agreed that she is popular on FBSM but she really is a great provider so I can understand why. I read the Dorota reviews and the guys all seem to enjoy her massage so I thought Tam would be ideal if they have trouble getting a booking with Dorota/not happy about price increase etc

The comparison, for me anyway, is chalk and cheese.  I've visited Tam and have no fucking idea why she is popular although I would quantify that popularity in terms of how pathetically small the other "banned" site is in comparison to UKP and how service providers are protected against bad reviews there - so you only read the positive comments!

If you find pleasure from a late 30's, possibly 40's provider, not too attractive, not too slim, with average massage qualities then she may be for you! Cheap enough at £70 for the hour, but one may question why such a low price - bang in the middle of Central London? Probably because thats all its worth.

She is a lovely girl, good warm friendly personality and would be great fun over a cup of coffee, but a sensual body to body massage! Not quite!

punter6969

Offline aae

The comparison, for me anyway, is chalk and cheese.  I've visited Tam and have no fucking idea why she is popular although I would quantify that popularity in terms of how pathetically small the other "banned" site is in comparison to UKP and how service providers are protected against bad reviews there - so you only read the positive comments!

If you find pleasure from a late 30's, possibly 40's provider, not too attractive, not too slim, with average massage qualities then she may be for you! Cheap enough at £70 for the hour, but one may question why such a low price - bang in the middle of Central London? Probably because thats all its worth.

She is a lovely girl, good warm friendly personality and would be great fun over a cup of coffee, but a sensual body to body massage! Not quite!

Isn't she the same as below? She advertises as 'mature' here.

Offline random

I've never noticed that. I've always tried to give my comments honestly there good, bad or neutral and have seen at least some others do likewise. As for Tam I already knew from the description there early on that she was in her 40s and with that among other things may not be for me.

Online webpunter

Sure Tam got a mention on here last year.  Was +ve.  Maybe a PM to me i can't remember

Offline egghead

Does she offer anything more than massage with nude handjob? Body 2 body? oral either way?

Offline aae

Sure Tam got a mention on here last year.  Was +ve.  Maybe a PM to me i can't remember

I think that was me with the PM. She was a +ve in my experience for the effort she put in and her cheerful disposition as other have mentioned. On the downside, she is expensive for the services (strictly only a nude HE) and is definitely mature (at least in my books). I did not find her as attractive as the OP - but we all have different standards.

Online webpunter

I think that was me with the PM. She was a +ve in my experience for the effort she put in and her cheerful disposition as other have mentioned. On the downside, she is expensive for the services (strictly only a nude HE) and is definitely mature (at least in my books). I did not find her as attractive as the OP - but we all have different standards.
Indeed.  I get the impression you won't be on a 2nd visit.  There are so many massage burds in / around London then PMFITS.  Am gonna focus on getting to TML which is mentioned on a couple of threads - YeboahsLF etc

niceguyjames

I think it's easy to see why Tam is so popular on the other site. She is good looking, slim with a great pair of breasts, offers a very enjoyable sensual massage (I don't think she offers body 2 body) and she is a pleasant person to be around. I don't understand why people have a massage with a moody model type who obviously hates her job and they pay £100 an hour for such a service.

Your assertion that they edit the reviews to only allow positive reviews is wholly incorrect, there are a variety of unsatisfactory client reviews on that site!

Your price comparison/low price doesn't appear to stack up, Lola Bell is £70 ph, Mayas Massage £60 odd p/h, Dorota (was) £80 p/h

Does she offer anything more than massage with nude handjob? Body 2 body? oral either way?
Not as far as I know

Would you say you got your full time?
Easily! when you meet Tam you will see she is not the type to short change people on time, again this is probably more expected with the moody providers.

amar

she has no full body pictures  :dash:

Offline sparkus

To answer some of the questions above, Tam is great to chat to, a decent enough masseuse* (and very committed to a thorough job), nice enough full breasts for a woman of her age (early 40s) and slightly beyond vanilla (during HE took my finger and inserted it to prolongued mutual climax).  I think the rate is quite good considering her massage is good and she is enjoyable to experience as a French MILF.

No spring chicken but still in good shape/looks for early 40s.

* horrible oil though, you'll need the shower

Offline cigano8

To answer some of the questions above, Tam is great to chat to, a decent enough masseuse* (and very committed to a thorough job), nice enough full breasts for a woman of her age (early 40s) and slightly beyond vanilla (during HE took my finger and inserted it to prolongued mutual climax).  I think the rate is quite good considering her massage is good and she is enjoyable to experience as a French MILF.

No spring chicken but still in good shape/looks for early 40s.

* horrible oil though, you'll need the shower

Sounds good...so for the avoidance of doubt...she's nude for the massage and can offer a legit massage done on table?

Offline sparkus

She's very firm about her boundaries, does massage clothed (in shorts and tshirt) then strips 3/4 way through for the finale. But she is very generous with her body once she has got nekkid, yes.

Offline joe diddley

Your price comparison/low price doesn't appear to stack up, Lola Bell is £70 ph, Mayas Massage £60 odd p/h, Dorota (was) £80 p/h
Not as far as I know
Easily! when you meet Tam you will see she is not the type to short change people on time, again this is probably more expected with the moody providers.

I saw Tam a couple of times early on in her UK career when she was in Westbourne Park. Much better than Lola Bell in my opinion and generous with the clock. That was maybe three years ago for Tam and about two years ago for Lola.

Offline masqurade

she is average looking..but gives a good senusal rub and i have done fingering and reverse oral on her

mash

I saw Tam a couple of times early on in her UK career when she was in Westbourne Park. Much better than Lola Bell in my opinion and generous with the clock. That was maybe three years ago for Tam and about two years ago for Lola.

Lola was always a v average masseuse but her cock play and edging were the best I've ever experienced. How does Tam compare in that regard?

Offline joe diddley

Lola was always a v average masseuse but her cock play and edging were the best I've ever experienced. How does Tam compare in that regard?

For me Lola's cockhandling skills were perhaps a little better (hard to tell as visits were a year apart and there wasn't as I recall a significant difference) but overall I enjoyed my sessions with Tam much more (greater eroticism and access, less rabbit) and her massage skills were certainly better. The real ace cockhandler in my experience was Lola's slender flat mate 999Sarah999 (her now defunct AW name). Sarah is now back in Hungary I understand but, peeps, keep alert. She may reappear at some point in a cheaply furnished flat near you.

Offline sparkus

I found Tam's cockhandling exceptional and the only downside was when she started taking my fingers and inserting them in her as it distracted me. I suppose there's worse negatives though.

mash

After most sensual massages, I blow pretty quickly. Lola was the only one who kept bringing me to the edge and back a few times. If Tam comes close, then I def need to visit. Thanks chaps.

Online Jonestown

The real ace cockhandler in my experience was Lola's slender flat mate 999Sarah999

Sarah was skinny, pale and had a forest of moles on her body, but she could really generate some excitement, hot as hell. I'd welcome her back anytime.

Offline joe diddley

Sarah was skinny, pale and had a forest of moles on her body, but she could really generate some excitement, hot as hell. I'd welcome her back anytime.

Don't remember the moles but I do remember Sarah blowing up my arsehole. An unusual and not unpleasant sensation.

Online webpunter

I've had a few masseuses who like this
They position themselves so their pussy is close to my hand - like an invitation
Best not to plunge the fingers in - teasing works wonders
Have had a good few sessions where getting em warmed up has led to RO with OWO following swiftly on
And a couple where things have progressed to shagging - no extra on the bill

So perhaps not a distraction unless you want no interaction

I found Tam's cockhandling exceptional and the only downside was when she started taking my fingers and inserting them in her as it distracted me. I suppose there's worse negatives though.

Offline MP778

thanks for the review OP, i see the same number appears on the site above.  would you say those pics above are good representation of her?

Offline bbois77

Obviously any decent photographer/makeup will enhance best features and hide worst, but quite flattering if I may say, a bit thicker around midrift too, but its 2 yrs since I saw her.