Author Topic: Dresden , Berlin , 19th June  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Dimond dave

 :hi:  well another chance for a Germany trip. Works shit but it sends me to play over there


A kid in a sweet shop ha ha

So what can I get up to this time.   :hi:

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Maybe some good reporting on the whole scene there thanks
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 09:48:33 am by oring123 »

Offline Dimond dave

I'll do my best

Maybe some good reporting on the whole scene there thanks

Offline myredsass

Dresden has some good looking girls, I've had many a good time there

Offline Dimond dave

You got any info ....  Amy recommendations never been there any info greatly recived

 :hi: :hi:


Dresden has some good looking girls, I've had many a good time there

Offline myredsass

I've had some good experiences at Stella-Beier, Bramschstr 11, Dresden

Been to see Caro a couple of times and others that I cannot remember the name of.

How about this one

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 10:35:07 am by myredsass »