Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tyn@ - Walthamstow  (Read 1897 times)

TheMaster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I arranged to meet this whore and she texted me the address, a house off an aptly named 'Hoe' Street!

Once outside I called her and she said she could only see me for an hour and not half an hour as agreed previously on the phone, I thought ok lets see.

I had asked her to dress up like in one of her pics and she said she would but when I got there she was dressed normally in leggings and top. I followed her up the stairs to the top floor, all the while admiring her nice ass. When upstairs this bitch tried it on by saying she charged £100 for an hour and not £80 as advertised. Then she starts saying she has another customer waiting downstairs who is prepared to pay more so I looked at her and told her to go fuck him then and I got up and walked, hate fucking whores like this.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

she said she could only see me for an hour and not half an hour as agreed previously on the phone

Really? Not the other way round?

Offline The_Don

W/G that try an change the agreement, thus messing the punter around. Should be walked on.

Thanks for sharing and the warning, via this review.

TheMaster

Really? Not the other way round?

Nope thats what she told me, one hour but not anything less

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Nope thats what she told me, one hour but not anything less

Extraordinary! Thanks.

Offline The_Don

Extraordinary! Thanks.

IMO, she may  have double booked and was willing to bump the other punter for more cash. Or tried it on, to scam the OP, which didn't work in this case.

I very much doubt, she has a que of punters waiting and there should be less now
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 01:45:27 pm by The_Don »

Offline stonebow1

"Hi dear, my name is Tyna and i'm from Romania"

as well as zero feedback.

Two signs that it was never going to be worth it.

Thankfully it cost you nothing

punther

How tall would you say she is?

TheMaster

She looked well short, just over 5 foot I'd say

FlyingBreadMan

I arranged to meet this whore and she texted me the address, a house off an aptly named 'Hoe' Street!

Once outside I called her and she said she could only see me for an hour and not half an hour as agreed previously on the phone, I thought ok lets see.

I had asked her to dress up like in one of her pics and she said she would but when I got there she was dressed normally in leggings and top. I followed her up the stairs to the top floor, all the while admiring her nice ass. When upstairs this bitch tried it on by saying she charged £100 for an hour and not £80 as advertised. Then she starts saying she has another customer waiting downstairs who is prepared to pay more so I looked at her and told her to go fuck him then and I got up and walked, hate fucking whores like this.

Was she like her pics?
Also, is it the same place as Nikol_19? Or a different house?

Thanks

TheMaster

Yes it is her in the pics, but her hair wasnt dyed blonde when I saw her, think she's done that since I saw her, not sure if she works from the same flat as Nikol, cos I havent seen her I'm afraid...good luck if u go to see her, do post a review, and dont be fooled by her cute ass...this bitch only wants to extract as much money as possible from you..good for a pump and dump I think, just dont fall for any of her tricks...lying bitch that she is...

FlyingBreadMan

Yes it is her in the pics, but her hair wasnt dyed blonde when I saw her, think she's done that since I saw her, not sure if she works from the same flat as Nikol, cos I havent seen her I'm afraid...good luck if u go to see her, do post a review, and dont be fooled by her cute ass...this bitch only wants to extract as much money as possible from you..good for a pump and dump I think, just dont fall for any of her tricks...lying bitch that she is...

Thanks for info. May give this one a try another day.

punther

Went to see her today

Looks like pics but didnt find her as attractive she also isnt that small shes about 5ft4

When in bathroom i was thinking how am i going to get out of this then luck struck

She called about 3 other girls into the room and started asking about my dick size due to my ethnicity and were all demanding to see it...i actually found this quite funny

Took this opportunity to say if they are concerned about my size is nicol around as ive seen her before with no problems

So saw nicol instead.....and that was the same as usual....sweet girl but hates the job so nothings changed

There is a silly number of girls working from that house there were appearing from all over the place. I saw at least 6 and also heard a male voice

As i left i saw someone look out the curtain from the house across the street. Think people there know whats going on in that house

Wont be returning to that place

Ove gone off places that have multiple girl working in the location...not my cup of tea anymore

Stalion

Went to see her today

Looks like pics but didnt find her as attractive she also isnt that small shes about 5ft4

When in bathroom i was thinking how am i going to get out of this then luck struck

She called about 3 other girls into the room and started asking about my dick size due to my ethnicity and were all demanding to see it...i actually found this quite funny

Took this opportunity to say if they are concerned about my size is nicol around as ive seen her before with no problems

So saw nicol instead.....and that was the same as usual....sweet girl but hates the job so nothings changed

There is a silly number of girls working from that house there were appearing from all over the place. I saw at least 6 and also heard a male voice

As i left i saw someone look out the curtain from the house across the street. Think people there know whats going on in that house

Ove gone off places that have multiple girl working in the location...not my cup of tea anymore

LOL, I can't get the image out of my head with all them girls wanting to check your size.

was is somthing like these two photos

Hidden Image/Members Only

Stalion

Went to see her today

or this?

Hidden Image/Members Only

punther

Looool stalion...sadly it didnt go that far

During the discussions i did turn the tables and ask this one to show me her tits and she did with no qualms  :D