Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Amore - Glasgow  (Read 6218 times)

9 review(s) for RoseAmore (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hoopbhoy

External Link/Members Only

1hr -£130

Recent punt with someone whose profile I'd liked the look of. Flat easy enough to find in Whiteinch, Decent comms. Rose is the girl in the pics but is a lot heavier than the pics show, I'd think a good stone or two at least. Enough that I seriously considered walking. Have to say the flat had a bit of a foosty smell which didn't help either. But I went ahead and to be fair she delivered a decent service. Decent OWO, RO, variety of positions and a couple of pops in the hour. Quite cuddly but kissing wasnt dfk or particularly open mouthed. She does have really superb tits and there was a variety of toys etc on display that she would probably use if asked but I have to say I wouldn't go back. Nice enough girl but just not for me. 

ickydicky

been a while since i saw her and gave her a positive and she was using different hotels back then. she was a little heavier than photos back then but not to much though looked as though she might run to fat which she obviously has. when i saw her she was at the cuddly stage but now she is beyond that according to the op so i wont bother going back to see her.