Evening
So not been on here for ages or out there sampling Manchester's delights as work and life in general seems to have taken over, but I did manage to squeeze in a visit to this place a few weeks ago and thought I'd post.
External Link/Members OnlyNow when I texted, response was pretty much straight away and location given. Its down Hyde road not far from the cinema. Plenty of parking available on street.
So got to the flat and was offered Maggie. Now this woman is I'd say is a 6/7 out of 10 but has fantastic breasts. Quite petite also.
I was debating whether or not go for B2B but decided to go for standard 1hr massage and tug. When I asked her during conversation where she was from, she mentioned Sicily however I would imagine she is eastern european. Speaks decent Englsh.
The massage was quite soft to be honest even though i asked for a little hard so that was disappointing. When it came to the finale her technique is ok, and she allows you to touch (amazingly smooth skin). So I asked if I could have a touch of her assets and she said no problem. So I thought I'd ask if I could see her topless, and she whips off the tight pink top she had on to reveal a very nice pair.
So naturally the next step was to ask can I have a suck on them. Again she wasn't bothered and allowed me to bury my face into them as she made me release the gunk.
Overall though, I'm still not sure if I'd go back. I think there's potential there with Maggie to have some good fun so maybe a B2B session would bring it out even more so from her, but the massage wasn't all that and thats why I've rated it as a neutral.