Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Gentlemen's club in London  (Read 2184 times)

kumarsen

I am new to london... can I get some suggestions on good gentlemen's clubs in London/

vt

This is a punting forum. If you want to waste money just looking and not touching, I'm sure you'll find plenty who will take your cash!  ;)

Online hawai5o

You can take girls out of such clubs for the right price and thats hosteses  at such clubs expect .

Online hawai5o

You can take girls out of such clubs for the right price and thats what  hostesses  at such clubs  expect .

Offline Stones69

Best strip club in London with some low level touching is Ye Golden Axe on Hackney Road. I've seen some absolute stunners in there. Best to go about 4pm if you can to get the shift handover as you get some good quiet time with a girl at the end of the shift and then some more action as the place fills up. It also becomes a pretty cool club after 12am.

Online hawai5o

I am new to london... can I get some suggestions on good gentlemen's clubs in London/

Do you mean Hostess clubs in London ???

Offline lewishamguy

Is that what you're after? ----

External Link/Members Only

:sarcastic:

Online hawai5o

Hostess clubs in London where take out is available unlike normal strip clubs .

External Link/Members Only  Riffi is no longer a hostess club .

Bear in mind it can be quite expensive .

Offline The_Don

This is a punting forum. If you want to waste money just looking and not touching, I'm sure you'll find plenty who will take your cash!  ;)

Indeed, also add the extra cost of drinks (silly pricing), hanging up you coat etc!

kumarsen

thnx all for the advises....  yeah its better I go for a punt than wasting time in a strip club... I am not new to punt but one of my friends is coming to London for a week and he is keen to visit some strip clubs and hence I asked for some good suggestions as I never been to one in LOndon....