Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pussy Naughty - Hackney  (Read 5674 times)

2 review(s) for PUSSY NAUGHTY (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kefcseries

Pussy Naughty aka Jennifer

30 mins @ £60

External Link/Members Only

There’s been a lot of chatter on the London board about bubble butts so it was high time I dipped in.
Forget EE PAWG’s and the like I needed to go straight to the source, if you want to eat steak you don’t go to Burger King. I needed to get my hands on some real deal Brazilian bunda, some 100% genuine latina culo.

Comms - Phone answered by the maid, address sent by text.

Location - Modern clean nondescript flat, close to Hackney Downs station.

Jennifer - As pictured but what the pics don’t really show are her big tits and ass, a proper bubble butt. Working with another girl Lia (External Link/Members Only) I was offered a threesome. Honestly didn't feel ready to take on 2 curvy latinas but was sorely tempted. In fact I was £20 short of the asking price but had another £20 note magically fallen out of my trouser pocket would have probably gone for it, carpe diem and all that. Lia came into the room to say hello, I’m 99% sure I’m going back for a piece of her in the near future.

So straight down to business Jennifer wasted no time getting down to some OW. I thought it was going to be a rush job “have you cum yet baby” type deal but it was the complete opposite, very relaxed. Multiple positions, lots of clit rubbing, eye contact and moaning from her, incredible soft round ass - genuine Brazilian bunda, accept no substitute. Popped and she spent a good few minutes thoroughly cleaning me up with wet wipes and tissues as I lay back on the bed catching my breath, I felt like a king.

I know these girls swap profiles like I eat hot dinners so picture for reference:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline joe diddley

Looks like Jennifer has already shot the moon. Profile gone.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:40:01 am by joe diddley »

Offline kefcseries

She did say she was moving to London Bridge area this week. I'm sure there's another AW profile out there somewhere that she's using. If I see it I'll post it up.

Offline KingLoki89

i had a quick 15mins session with her in holloway road
the pictures dont do her justice believe me if she pops up again make sure you see her 100% recommended

Offline joe diddley

Any contact details for her in Holloway Road? Her profile given in this thread is no longer on AW when I tried again today.

Offline KingLoki89

she aint in holloway anymore the last time i checked, she was in hackney then her profile got deleted
just going to wait to see if she pops up again

Offline kefcseries

just found her new profile External Link/Members Only

Top work! And these profile pics better show what she's working with - this girl is packing.

In fact I've just put her back into the "to do" list  :)

Offline KingLoki89

she is 10/10 just cant believe she is a WG

punther

Offline kefcseries

Offline johnnygunz

The link seems to lead to an AW north London based brothel. The girls sure do look cracking. I definitely want to try the 3rd pic girl with all the tats down her back  :crazy:

Offline jonjon_06

That girl 'Lia' sure looks good.
I'd be very interested if she had more than 0 review on AW...