Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CutestLucy  (Read 3440 times)

Offline dlgh11

Anyone else find her impossible to get in contact with? Her phone just keeps on ringing and ringing.

I managed to see her a while back and she was incredible!

Offline The_Don

Helps if you post links 

I External Link/Members Only you mean:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I managed to see her a while back and she was incredible!

So good, you didn't review    :sarcastic:

Anyone else find her impossible to get in contact with? Her phone just keeps on ringing and ringing.

London, is full of choices. Move on find another W/G, may even TOFFT and report back (ie sharing with other here). Via a review if you have the time   :unknown:

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 01:04:43 pm by The_Don »

Online Bassman

I've been trying her number for over a week. Was off half the times I called. The rest it just rings and eventually goes to voicemail.

I don't know how anyone else is booking her lol.

But the above is right. There are plenty others in London.

Hey, at least you've seen her lol. I knew I should've gone to see her when she was near Caledonian Road tube. Before her rise to fame!

Offline aprower994

I've been trying to get in touch with her over the last few days and no response :-(

Mysterion

Lucy is VERY popular. Probably because of the fact that she gives amazing service and has had a number of glowing reviews here. As others have already said there are plenty of other choices. Maybe you could be the first to find the new forum darling.

Offline jason2004

Try texting her once a week.

I noticed her reviews have decreased and I imagine she's taking things a little slow. During my one and only visit with her she was going to start studying, not sure if true or not but may explain the the lack of reviews recently.

Offline Ozy84

Try texting her once a week.

I noticed her reviews have decreased and I imagine she's taking things a little slow. During my one and only visit with her she was going to start studying, not sure if true or not but may explain the the lack of reviews recently.

She's a whore. She wants to earn as much as she can in 2-3 years and will go back to where she has come from to start a different life. She told me she wants a husband and kids one day. She doesnt come accross as someone who will stay in the game for long.

I have tried txting her twice a week for 2-3 weeks with no response and im a 'regular' so hope everything is ok. I must say though the woman has had sooooo much sex and had her brains fucked out (literally)  in the last 2-3 months that she probably deserves to take it easy.

Lets hope she is not now only dealing with the punters who are willing to jump the Q but at a higher cost as we all know there are plenty out there.....👀

Online Bassman

She's a whore. She wants to earn as much as she can in 2-3 years and will go back to where she has come from to start a different life. She told me she wants a husband and kids one day. She doesnt come accross as someone who will stay in the game for long.

I have tried txting her twice a week for 2-3 weeks with no response and im a 'regular' so hope everything is ok. I must say though the woman has had sooooo much sex and had her brains fucked out (literally)  in the last 2-3 months that she probably deserves to take it easy.

Lets hope she is not now only dealing with the punters who are willing to jump the Q but at a higher cost as we all know there are plenty out there.....👀

I assumed regulars were getting the nod ahead of the first timers/newcomers. Obviously not. Could be any reason.

But I too have been texting along with my calls and no response at all. She must be working or else she'd at the very least take her number down whilst having a break like other EG's do.

So your comment about queue jumpers could be true but either way it's all speculation.

Offline Ozy84

I assumed regulars were getting the nod ahead of the first timers/newcomers. Obviously not. Could be any reason.

But I too have been texting along with my calls and no response at all. She must be working or else she'd at the very least take her number down whilst having a break like other EG's do.

So your comment about queue jumpers could be true but either way it's all speculation.

Shes never taken her number down. She told me when i saw her very early on and after her first couple of reviews that she left her available today on and her phone rang 10 times sn hour. So she just takes that off and leaves the number......basically if you know you know kind of a situation.

As has been mentioned it has all gone quiet so would be very onteresting if she has started to take £200ph from the "regulars". No doubt there may be some further responses/reviews based on this post sooner or later.....

Offline Herges Adventures

had her brains fucked out (literally)

Literally? That'll explain it then....  :hi:

When I saw her start of May she told me she was about to go on a break abroad (which most thought she needed to stop her burning out). She was also going to redecorate her place so maybe that's still going on ?  :unknown:

Can't see the point of speculating though. When she's back, she'll be back. as The Don says: "London, is full of choices. Move on find another W/G, may even TOFFT"

Red_baron

I had no problem booking her.

Estoril

I tried to reach her via text a week ago too with no response. 

Might try again when I'm running low on options

Offline tomasgreenwood

Lucy seems to be around if you call or msg her.

PatTem

I think it's easier to reach her during the day. She must be very busy from early evening.

Offline dfg

Any one seen Lucy lately? She hasn't logged into AW for some time, so wondered if she's taking a break?

Offline Ozy84

Any one seen Lucy lately? She hasn't logged into AW for some time, so wondered if she's taking a break?

She is still working , just on a slightly chilled out basis. Think she is happy with a few regulars a day.

Mendra

Lined up and duo with her and Dee next week. Will review.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Lined up and duo with her and Dee next week. Will review.

Go on my son!

Mendra

Yeboah thanks for the encouragement. I hope I survive. Lino go up a first time experience with Ameera too very soon. Been in the gym all week. Lol

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yeboah thanks for the encouragement. I hope I survive. Lino go up a first time experience with Ameera too very soon. Been in the gym all week. Lol

They are in the wrong part of London for me, otherwise you know I'd be all over them like a cheap suit! Enjoy, looking forward to reading about it you lucky fucker.