Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kira - Harrow on the Hill  (Read 1461 times)

13 review(s) for LUSCIOUS KIRA (8 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stevenfulton

External Link/Members Only

Coms: easy booking 2hrs notice by text. Directions given were fine.

Kira: definitely lady in photos. Hair is less blonde now and she is not particularly smiley or friendly.
Looks mid to late 40s pictures are a good likeness.
 Dressed dressing gown and slippers worn at door and this is kinda indicative of the punt. Not much effort, not very sexy and a bit disappointing.

Event: initially awkward. She did not initiate anything this was the pattern for the put. Lip kissing only and reluctant.
I like kiss/cuddle sort of experience which she was too distant and bored for.
Gave 2 rounds of decent oral with cim . Looked bored in between.

Neutral as oral was good, she was girl in pics and she was not unpleasant. I wouldn't return tho.

1hr (stayed 45mins) at very reasonable £60.

Offline SamLP

I saw her last month for a half hour. I fared much better, got smiles and dfk. Her OWO was really good though that I let her continue to completion, something of a rarity for me as I hardly cum from oral. Didn't get to fuck her, but wasn't too bothered. Let her give me a massage for the remainder of time left. Not enough to warrant a return though.

Offline pumps

I saw her last month for a half hour. I fared much better, got smiles and dfk. Her OWO was really good though that I let her continue to completion, something of a rarity for me as I hardly cum from oral. Didn't get to fuck her, but wasn't too bothered. Let her give me a massage for the remainder of time left. Not enough to warrant a return though.

Despite this poor review, I was thinking of trying her anyways, but this lil insight has sealed the deal. Looks like she is nursing quite a gut, whats your intel on that and her arse?

cheers

Offline SamLP

Despite this poor review, I was thinking of trying her anyways, but this lil insight has sealed the deal. Looks like she is nursing quite a gut, whats your intel on that and her arse?

cheers

Her gut wasn't off putting from what I remember. Can't really comment on her arse as I didn't fuck her. I do agree with the OP that she is slightly detached and slowly gets onto it, but had no problems with her. She was willing and quickly figured out what I like.