Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: aberdeen tonite  (Read 765 times)

wanda11x

hey hows everyone doing?  heading to aberdeen tonite looking for a descent punt,  any ideas guys?

wanda11x

last time i punted i booked that mia girl, can't see her online no but girl that came to door was her External Link/Members Only

wanda11x

was an absolute nightmare just wanted the cash and me out the door, no fun at all

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Cheers for the heads up  :drinks: She was on the to do list.  Seen her on ES, and another dark haired lass, with tattoos on her thights.  They both looked similar.  The other lass left so she was on the hitlist.  Now shes on the shitlist.   :thumbsup:

Offline David1970

I had a go at Honey22Thai.
£60 vfm and fluffy towels.
A it chunky, but not fat
DFK, OWO ( could do with more eye contact), she tastes sweet and fresh, and a good ride.
Really nice girl, but with a West of Scotland accent.
Had a first rate massage after fucking her.
Do not normally go for Thais, but would never go for a Gypo mate. If it says Romanian or bareback I would never touch them.

Offline auldie63

ickydicky

I had a go at Honey22Thai.
£60 vfm and fluffy towels.
A it chunky, but not fat
DFK, OWO ( could do with more eye contact), she tastes sweet and fresh, and a good ride.
Really nice girl, but with a West of Scotland accent.
Had a first rate massage after fucking her.
Do not normally go for Thais, but would never go for a Gypo mate. If it says Romanian or bareback I would never touch them.

a thai with a glesga accent. :dance:

Offline David1970

a thai with a glesga accent. :dance:

When I phoned her I just thought it was the phone but when I met her, she has a full on Glasgow accent, kind of weird. Good time had by me, so no complaints.