Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HannahDavies - Glasgow  (Read 3187 times)

8 review(s) for Glasgow Blonde (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Reverend_Steven

External Link/Members Only

Saw Hannah a few months back for an hour at her place. At 160 she was a little pricier than I would normally go for (140 basic +20 for fetish)but her profile looked good and I had the cash so I thought why not.

Comms were great before in terms of discussing specifics of the meet including preagreed fetish of mine which was one of the reasons I had looked her up in the first place.

Her place is a nice suburban semi in Ballieston. Not your average punting pad TBH and I was conscious that there could be some twitchers around but it was weekday afternoon so the place was pretty quiet. Don't know how I'd feel about an evening or weekend punt though from a discression point of view.

On arrival Hannah opened the door and she was really a stunning girl. Tall, blonde, mid twenties and very attractive. She led me through the house and upstairs where we exchanged paperwork and I had a quick shower. To this point Hannah had been pretty quiet but I suppose shyness is quite attractive in its own way. So down to business. Good but not mind blowing OWO ensued followed by RO and somewhat enthusiastic sex in a variety of positions. Popped in the bag before round two which was my fetish request. All services requested were provided without any complaint or restriction so I can't complain from that front.

All in all it was a good punt and I would return although perhaps not in a huge hurry. I've no real complaints about Hannah, she just didn't blow me away. Perhaps 120 for the hour might tempt me back.

ickydicky

all very good. but whats the fetish? without knowing that its hard to know if she gives vfm

Offline Reverend_Steven

PM me icky and I'll be happy to fill you in.

mavgoose

PM me icky and I'll be happy to fill you in.

Tell the class , young Steven !!!!!!!!!

ickydicky

mavgoose

Offline Reverend_Steven

OK,  OK.  I got my hand right up her. It was a fantastic sight.  Peer pressure on the new boy.  Jeez!!  :scare:

ickydicky

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Members private messaging each other for intimate fetish details?

Come on guys we're adults here. We now know the prossie in question does a bit of fisting, that may help future punters.

Offline Reverend_Steven

Members private messaging each other for intimate fetish details?

Come on guys we're adults here. We now know the prossie in question does a bit of fisting, that may help future punters.

Fair do's TT. What can I say, I'm new. Lesson learned. Can I come off the naughty step now?

ickydicky

Fair do's TT. What can I say, I'm new. Lesson learned. Can I come off the naughty step now?

aye doon you come

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Can I come off the naughty step now?

That's a whole different fetish :D

Offline The Man With No Name

External Link/Members Only

Saw Hannah a few months back for an hour at her place. At 160 she was a little pricier than I would normally go for (140 basic +20 for fetish)but her profile looked good and I had the cash so I thought why not.

Comms were great before in terms of discussing specifics of the meet including preagreed fetish of mine which was one of the reasons I had looked her up in the first place.

Her place is a nice suburban semi in Ballieston. Not your average punting pad TBH and I was conscious that there could be some twitchers around but it was weekday afternoon so the place was pretty quiet. Don't know how I'd feel about an evening or weekend punt though from a discression point of view.

On arrival Hannah opened the door and she was really a stunning girl. Tall, blonde, mid twenties and very attractive. She led me through the house and upstairs where we exchanged paperwork and I had a quick shower. To this point Hannah had been pretty quiet but I suppose shyness is quite attractive in its own way. So down to business. Good but not mind blowing OWO ensued followed by RO and somewhat enthusiastic sex in a variety of positions. Popped in the bag before round two which was my fetish request. All services requested were provided without any complaint or restriction so I can't complain from that front.

All in all it was a good punt and I would return although perhaps not in a huge hurry. I've no real complaints about Hannah, she just didn't blow me away. Perhaps 120 for the hour might tempt me back.

Did "all services" include anal, or is this likely to be extra? Seems she wasn't doing it for a time around March. Any idea if she does it in 15 min? Would be tempted at 50 quid if I was out that way.

Offline Reverend_Steven

I didn't ask mate to be honest. Her comms are good though so I'd ping her a mail and ask.

Offline captainstabben

What is she like facially? Any celebs you can compare her to?

Offline Clattypats

God review Rev..always fancied seeing her ,but same as Hannah Darcy just slightly out my public transport distance I think :unknown:

ickydicky

aye that is the back of beyond for me as well