Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liza Thai Massage - Glasgow  (Read 2411 times)

4 review(s) for LIZA THAI MASSAGE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MeSoHorny

External Link/Members Only

Hello everyone. This is my first review after watching from the sidelines for a good while. I've been a little unsure of getting into this hobby so am beginning with a toe in the massage waters.

I made a 1 hour booking at £90 which included optional body to body massage at £20. Liza's communication in setting this up was fine. Some info by text but also a brief chat on the phone. She seems to understand local accent without much trouble so no problems there.

The location is near Mount Florida and pretty standard tenement setup. Dingy close but a clean and cosy flat.

Bathroom was available but I was surprised that Liza said I could shower after rather than before the massage. This threw me a little as I hadn't showered beforehand and was worried I might be a little less clean than I'd have liked.  I was also surprised that massage was on a bed rather than a table, but actually this made the body to body part easier.

Liza's profile photo is accurate and she is a pretty woman with a firm and lean body. Oh, and a great arse...

The massage itself was firm on my back and legs. Not much massaging of my bottom (why didn't I shower at home?) The hot oil was pleasant, as was Liza's technique. The body to body contact is worth the extra £20 in my view.  Liza firmly but sensitively rubbed her tits and legs over my back and legs and I really enjoyed this part. Liza then towelled down my back then I turned over.  Same as on my front, a firm massage to begin before applying oil and then body to body. The happy ending was good and Liza said a couple of things which sounded encouraging although I couldn't make out the detail. She also let me touch her tits as she was doing this. Great nipples and high and firm breasts.
Liza cleaned me up then a little more massage was provided which was a nice touch. (Pun intended.)  She then sat me on the end of the bed and loosened up my spine with a neck twist movement followed by the same with my back. Bit alarming initially but good for my spine Liza assured me. Whilst giggling...   

Overall I was happy and I'd probably go back, although once I was dressed there was little attention paid to me. In fairness I think Liza was now expecting someone else to arrive so may have been keen to get me out.

Hope the review is helpful.

Offline IrishWideCock

I like that username for this first review....

ickydicky

are u no away for a bevvy yet ;) :drinks:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Good review

Presumably you've been sitting on that username for a while and never posted :-)

WBW

Offline Jock D

OP, are her tits real or fake?

Offline MeSoHorny

Jock D, I would say real. They certainly felt real sliding and rubbing over me...

ickydicky

love to have the feel of real tits rubbed all over my body especially if  oily

Offline Jock D

Jock D, I would say real. They certainly felt real sliding and rubbing over me...

Cheers MSH, that' what I wanted to hear.  :thumbsup:

Offline auldie63

Sorry but £110 for basically B2B with HR ain't cheap. There are plenty around will do this for the £90 and some less.

stuart_gla

Sorry but £110 for basically B2B with HR ain't cheap. There are plenty around will do this for the £90 and some less.

Liza is £70 / hour, then £20 extra for the b2b, so £90 total.  That's what I paid anyway.

ickydicky

mair money than sense. the b2b is extra. fuck me its less hard work for a hoor to do that than to fuck you. :dash:

godwulf7

To be fair, when I saw her in Aberdeen, she put a lot of effort into her B2B massage - not the usual half-hearted nonsense you tend to get from the Romanians. And she puts her magnificent tits to prolonged good use!

Psycho Thriller

Offline MeSoHorny

auldie63, the total cost was £90, not £110, but nevertheless I accept £90 for the hour for HE might seem expensive. Still, I enjoyed the visit so I'm happy. As I said, dipping my toe into massage waters initially.

Psycho Thriller - you're most welcome.

ickydicky

auldie63, the total cost was £90, not £110, but nevertheless I accept £90 for the hour for HE might seem expensive. Still, I enjoyed the visit so I'm happy. As I said, dipping my toe into massage waters initially.

Psycho Thriller - you're most welcome.

well at £90 for an hour that is worth it. but only if she lets you pop twice. :lol: