Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bustyAngel_LAURA - Royal Oak / Westbourne Park  (Read 2787 times)

22 review(s) for bustydd_angel2 (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
20 review(s) for bustyAngel_LAURA (12 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

(for review reference on Lauras old old profile External Link/Members Only )

Price: £60 half hour

Laura is well reviewed and popular here. I'm fortunate she's recently moved to the Paddington area, perfect for my lunchtime break shag so thought I'd pop over and have a shot.

Happy to say her service is indeed excellent, willing to please and those magnificent breasts live up to their reputation.

Good body with curves in the right places and no flab. Tattoos on the back and a pleasant girl next door kind of face. Irresistible in the fishnet dress as on the profile.

Kissing, fucking, good pussy hygiene but her breath could have been a bit fresher on the occasion I visited. Otherwise no complaints and will be back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tony_Red

Seems like a good SP, but how hard is it to use mouthwash or chew some gum before meeting a punter? FFS

Sonetimes, I think I go through more prep than prossies; shower, shave, aftershave, balm, mouthwash, trimmed nails etc.

originalsin67

Kissing, fucking, good pussy hygiene but her breath could have been a bit fresher on the occasion I visited. Otherwise no complaints and will be back.

What was the breath issue rockharders? Polish sausage? (no pun intended) Sperm? Just stale or something else?

Offline rockharders

What was the breath issue rockharders? Polish sausage? (no pun intended) Sperm? Just stale or something else?

Bit stale so I held back on the kissing.