Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Very Oily Hand Job by Maid Marian!  (Read 2420 times)

Offline johnsnow

On the Robin Hood Roundabout (Six Ways) in Hall Green there is a certain 'Relax Centre' next to an insurance company.

Had a peep in there recently to see what was on offer.  Greeted by a Chinese lady dressed in a tight dress, good figure, probably in her mid-40's.  Asked about specials and was told Hand Job is £20 for 10 mins.  So skipped the massage and went straight for dessert as had very little time. Very good oily (loads of oil!) double hand job. Touching of pert ass allowed but nothing further (this time). Did I mention the oil?

Point of climax was fun as she kept saying YES YES YES YES and then well done, well done, good boy, good boy!!  :D :D

I have the feeling more is on offer if you are a regular.

Reminded me of a Soho Walk Up - cheap, cheerful and no nonsense  :hi: 

Would definitely return to explore further extras. The English is poor but there's no time for conversation anyway! :drinks:

Dodo

Offline Knny

This represents a fair offering.  All those places asking for 40+ pounds for a 30 minute and hr are ridiculous in my opinion.  Recently walked in to a Chinese shop in Leicester and asked for a nude massage and was quoted £70 for thirty minutes by some old bird not exactly in her prime.  No thanks.

Offline johnsnow

This represents a fair offering.  All those places asking for 40+ pounds for a 30 minute and hr are ridiculous in my opinion.  Recently walked in to a Chinese shop in Leicester and asked for a nude massage and was quoted £70 for thirty minutes by some old bird not exactly in her prime.  No thanks.

It's good to get a low price for a good service sure. I have a feeling though this was the manager of the joint. Often the managers have other girls working for them.

So if you pay £40 for an hour the manager gets that. Depending on the place the girl giving the massage only gets the tips for extras. So for a £40 hr massage with a £20 he, she will only get £20 for the hr.

If you are lucky and get the manager on a quiet day you may get a good deal or just work your way through the massage, the masseur can get desperate, where I've had one girl offer to do a he for £5 lol - turned it down as only wanted a massage that day.

Also discounts seem to be given as you become a loyal customer.