Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PAMELALOVER4U - B&S - Smelliest pussy ever!!! Gas chamber  (Read 1154 times)

1 review(s) for nicolemachadao  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline droplet

First thing first, when I got home I took a shower.

Rewind.

I called this girl and went to see her

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

When I got there it turned out that it was B&S. My little head got the best of me and I decided to go with it. Brasilian girl. Says she is 23, but looks more like 30. Fake boobs. D cup. On the phone I asked if OWO is included and she said yes. When I got there she said it will cost extra. Bitch.

10 sec OW and she wanted to have sex. Her pussy was the stinkiest ever. It got worse and worse as I was shagging her. In the end the whole room was filled with her nasty fishy smell it was revolting. She also rushed me saying there is no time. I had enough of the bullshit and fucked her as hard as I could. All over in 20 min and I wanted to get the fuck out of there asap.

Funny thing is her face looks familar. Maybe she had advertised herself before on adultworks but then switched to this account.

Its pretty obvious shes been in the game far too long. You can sense her deep sense of hatred of punters. One where she would do anything to get the money and fuck you over as much as she can.

thats £80 wasted. So many other hot girls and I blew it on this cunt. Oh well thats punting. Sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose.

Offline Honestpunter

Thanks for the review!

Removed from my HL!

Cheers!

Offline Brazilian Martian

I feel for you on this one that's got to be the worst the fishy smell closely followed by the smell of shit when you fucking a prossie doggy style  :vomit:

Offline pumps

The romanians are notorious  for smelly poo bottoms, one cunt went and laid some cable.just before the punt started then came back without even washing....if only I had known that's what she went todo instead of learning about it in doggy after the fact  :vomit:

It's hard to resist a bait and switch sometimes, no excuse for a smelly pussy the whore must know it stinks she needs to get it sorted