Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skinniest in glasgow  (Read 2139 times)

MARC_1972

Can any one advise me on the skinniest w/g in Glasgow, not having much luck with my search

ickydicky

lucylonglegs is skinny. in a good way

MARC_1972

Thx, was looking for skinny in a bad sort of way!

ickydicky

cant understand what that means. she is durty in a good sort of way. whats skinny in a bad sort of way?

Offline Snoozy

There was a lass in Aberdeenshire called Dayna she was skinny in a bad way. She was really thin when I first seen her but ok, cracking ride too and a looker. Then She got thinner and thinner. Shame really.

Found her still on aw actually.

External Link/Members Only

Offline donnymurdo

Thx, was looking for skinny in a bad sort of way!

Do you mean anorexic ?
Some people would say that Lucy long legs is too skinny almost anorexic .

In my experience she is a great VFM dirty skinny girl and well worth a meet .

Offline auldie63

I think they mean druggy skinny is skinny in a bad way. You can tell them right away just looking at their eyes, when I see it I'm out of there.

ickydicky

i know what you mean. but lucylonglegs is skinny but not druggy. you can see that from her eyes. they look great looking up at you when her mouth is full of cock.

MARC_1972

It's a pity LLL only has 1 photo up, not enough to make me wanna take a punt with her.

ickydicky

your loss. i was thinkng of a punt with her this weekend. :dance:

Offline jedi master

I recommend this girl Lucy May say about size 6/8 more a size 6 if I had to guess, External Link/Members Only

Great owo as well.

ickydicky

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

5'6" and 7 and a half stone is pretty skinny.

I haven't seen her myself and there are no reviews on here yet, but I'm tempted.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

5'6" and 7 and a half stone is pretty skinny.

I haven't seen her myself and there are no reviews on here yet, but I'm tempted.

Im considering this one for next weekend. Will review if it does go ahead.

ickydicky

Found this girl, certainly skinny

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

polish which is usually ok but her aw is accessed from poland which is iffy

Offline auldie63

A girl once told me that as she bought her phone abroad, every time she logged onto AW with it it came up as accessing from ............. as that is the country where the SIM is from and she would have to buy another SIM here to stop this. Don't know the truth in that but it's what I was told.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Well she has good reviews from when she was in leeds so maybe takes the iffy factor down a little.

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

Im considering this one for next weekend. Will review if it does go ahead.

Good man, please do.   :thumbsup:

ickydicky

A girl once told me that as she bought her phone abroad, every time she logged onto AW with it it came up as accessing from ............. as that is the country where the SIM is from and she would have to buy another SIM here to stop this. Don't know the truth in that but it's what I was told.

that would explain it. good. i fancy rattling her