Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: teenredhead - leicester  (Read 1303 times)

davidg

Hi

Anyone been to see her? I like the look of her pics but am a bit nervous as I have seen some vids of her doing bb.

And, where can I find more vids?? No idea what name she posts under.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You need to include the link in your post, otherwise members don't know whom you are referring to.

In future copy and paste the Profile's link (as below) into your post:

Copy and paste this bit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

As a minimum, post their 7-Digit AW ID, as this will then automatically bring up any reviews the WG may have on UKP.

davidg

Ok - thanks.

Bit of a newbie on the site.

GolfNut

Hi

Anyone been to see her? I like the look of her pics but am a bit nervous as I have seen some vids of her doing bb.

And, where can I find more vids?? No idea what name she posts under.

Location looks spurious. Leicester, Birmingham, West Midlands ?  :dash: :dash: Geography not a strong point clearly  :wacko:

vw

Location looks spurious. Leicester, Birmingham, West Midlands ?  :dash: :dash: Geography not a strong point clearly  :wacko:

Nor is hygeine by the look of it

Unprotected Sex in likes list and in a group creampie cum sluts  !

One to avoid which ever part of the Midlands she is in !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Also, if you read her latest x10 feedbacks, that would put me off from seeing her  :scare:

She claims to receive over 1,000 emails each week, so doesn't get round to replying to punters' queries.

vw

Also, if you read her latest x10 feedbacks, that would put me off from seeing her  :scare:

She claims to receive over 1,000 emails each week, so doesn't get round to replying to punters' queries.

Just read this FB   :vomit:

2nd time i've met Teenredhead. She was already very sticky. I cum in both her ass and pussy. Loves multiple spunk loads. The Best