Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork verification - what's the point, clearly doesn't work  (Read 1874 times)

Offline dazzer

Don't get how this verification malarkey works - FitCatrina (she looks fit in her profile photos!!) is listed as 22.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
However, she made the mistake of leaving her verification photo on (not fit!) and the DOB makes her 44.
How/why are they getting away with it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

vw

Its a bollox system and only aim was to get pig fucker Cameron of their back, they don't give a fuck, the government can feel they achieved something and another thing for people to mis-sell, doubt it will be like ppi claims where you can claim back from mis-verified accounts !

Many of my best punts have been unverified, all the dross piss poor reviews have been Verified and British !

SophieScott

All AW look for is that the WG is over 18 and legally in the UK.  All the verification process means is that AW have seen documents which prove this is the case.

Offline Roth

Doesnt verification also allow prossies to claim their AW credits from sales in cash? :unknown:

inxs950

Also the blackmarket for verified accounts is huge. They can be bought for £400 which is why in a lot of cases the verification photo bears absolutely no resemblance of the wg.

James999

Also the blackmarket for verified accounts is huge. They can be bought for £400

How do you know this?

vw

All AW look for is that the WG is over 18 and legally in the UK.  All the verification process means is that AW have seen documents which prove this is the case.

Proves the person setting it up is over 18 and allowed to be here, not the one you get to fuck that could be any fucker with their current system !

Offline dazzer

You would think that if the profile age didn't match the verification age then the computer would say "no" and the profile page wouldnt exist - Adultwork clearly couldn't be bothered to protect the punter.

In this case if you turned up to see this WG and she was nearer 44 and looked anything like the verification photo opposed to the beauty in the profile photos then you would walk - so what's the point - why are they doing it? I can only assume they will be putting someone who is a closer match to the profile in place - if so, why not just create an honest profile for the switch?
Unless there is something more sinister going on like Sergie robbing you?

Noticed Sergie just changed one of the profile pics - but the verification pic is still up there...

inxs950

How do you know this?
A polish wg told me! She bought one for £300 and when it got suspended bought another for £400! That's the price to get a verified account and also why veri photos often bear no resemblance to the wg.

Offline smiths

Don't get how this verification malarkey works - FitCatrina (she looks fit in her profile photos!!) is listed as 22.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
However, she made the mistake of leaving her verification photo on (not fit!) and the DOB makes her 44.
How/why are they getting away with it.

How many times does it have to be said, A/W is run by low lifes with NO interest in helping punters at all. Punters who consider them in the same bracket as a legitimate company are going to be disappointed sooner or later.

This is the possible consequences of piss poor regulation.

Offline smiths

You would think that if the profile age didn't match the verification age then the computer would say "no" and the profile page wouldnt exist - Adultwork clearly couldn't be bothered to protect the punter.

In this case if you turned up to see this WG and she was nearer 44 and looked anything like the verification photo opposed to the beauty in the profile photos then you would walk - so what's the point - why are they doing it? I can only assume they will be putting someone who is a closer match to the profile in place - if so, why not just create an honest profile for the switch?
Unless there is something more sinister going on like Sergie robbing you?

Noticed Sergie just changed one of the profile pics - but the verification pic is still up there...

A/W have shown they couldn't give a shit about protecting the punter, their one and only interest is making as much money as they can.

I cant prove it which is the beauty of it but I think A/W IS Sergei or Kevin in some cases, they post up a profile with a PG, make some credits off them then post up another and so on. Easy to do and hard to uncover as they would just say a dodgy liar posted the profile up and they deleted as soon as they were aware. Of course they keep 100% of any credits accrued, money for nothing.

Offline Malvolio

A polish wg told me! She bought one for £300 and when it got suspended bought another for £400! That's the price to get a verified account and also why veri photos often bear no resemblance to the wg.

Doesn't sound plausible to me - my understanding is that a SP just has to provide age evidence to AW.  There's nothing that forces the verification picture to be displayed, so the SP can still hide her identity from Joe Public.

inxs950

Doesn't sound plausible to me - my understanding is that a SP just has to provide age evidence to AW.  There's nothing that forces the verification picture to be displayed, so the SP can still hide her identity from Joe Public.
It is true, her first acc was hacked so she had to buy the 2nd one. I'm into IT and that's how we got onto the conversation. She had no reason to lie. There was a thread which highlighted her verification photo before I met her...ill try and find the thread. The photo was clearly not her.