Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scam by Bella2012222 + Her Pimp in Loughborough  (Read 13647 times)

1 review(s) for friskyjuiceylucy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Loughborough Pimp Scam surafaces yet again!! A fellow punting friend of mine
has just sent me the following details (he has also posted on PNet Forum).

Please take care if Punting with Indies in Loughborough!!!

Here's what he sent me....

Just been scammed by “bella2012222” on AW.  Based in Loughborough, Leicester (full address and tel details at end of post)

The old “boyfriend enters the room after girl leaves asking what are you doing there…”  The clues where there, I just didn’t pick up on them.  To tell the full story:

Called number on profile. Well spoken English girl “Bella” answered.  Agreed £80 for 30 mins and she confirmed she did all services on profile.  Asked me to come in an hour, after she had showered and changed.  Gave me postcode so that I could plan my journey and not get lost (her words)

An hour later, I’m on the road and she gives me call to check if I am still on my way.  I say I will be there in 10 mins.  She gives me full address.

I park up near-by and walk to door.  House frontage is dark and grotty.  Instincts put me a little on edge but I’ve been to worse.

Young, pleasant blond girl answers the door. I feel at ease as she is quite fit.  If she wasn’t, I prob would have walked away.  We walk in and I can see the house is equally a mess inside. Looks like house is in the middle of being decorated (completely stripped of wall paper and carpets but at the same time occupied by messy squatters.  For some reason, this doesn’t bother me as I had seen an excellent girl some years back in similar circumstances.

As she leads the way upstairs, I notice Bella forgot to lock the door.  I mention it and she seems genuinely surprised she forgot and she locks up.

We go into a grotty room and all am thinking was £80 for half hour’s a rip off.  I think to myself I’ll just have a BJ (standing up to avoid the bed) and be done with that.

Room has pictures of a child dotted around, which puts me at further ease. I imagined a hard working WG who was doing the work for the benefit of her child.

She takes the money and says she’ll be back and offers to get me a drink.  As she leaves, she asks me to strip and make myself comfortable.  Fortunately, I never strip until the girl gets back and usually I get them naked first before I undress.

When she’s downstairs, I here her open the front door.  I know at that point it’s a scam.  Badsin’s (?) posts only a short while ago about being mugged at knife point come to mind so I am braced for the worst.

Up comes a short wiry white guy with the requisite tattoos asking who I am and what I am doing there.  I say I am here to see a friend of a friend, called Lisa for a coffee.  He says where is my girlfriend, what have you done with her, are you here to rob my house etc etc.  He tries to lead me into saying I am here to pay his gf for sex but I stick to my Lisa / coffee story.

This goes on for a while, he’s trying to get me to admit I am here to see a prostitute, he doesn’t hold it against me, he is just sad his gf is cheating on him, having just come out of prison 2 months ago.  He fakes a little cry and says he gonna have to stay at a b&b and he needs to borrow some money.

All I have is another £20 which I gladly give him.  He’s convinced I have more and asks to see my wallet (damn, why didn’t I leave it in the car like I would normally!!).  I show him and it is empty.  He says he needs more as a B&B costs more.  I offer to drive him to a cash machine to get more out (don’t ask me why, I am still quite scared at this point).  He says no, its alright.

I ask if I am free to leave.  He says of course, he got nothing against me, shakes my hand and continues with the “I’m pissed off with the gf” bit.

I make my way downstairs and out of the door, hoping no one else is there waiting for me – there isn’t.

He follows me out, still trying to ask me if I am here to a prostitute.  He asks for the phone number I called.  Luckily I have a crappy phone and give him the number of another WG I happened to try and call earlier (apologies to that WG if there is any issues, I doubt it though).  I think he just wanted to see what kind of phone I had.

Anyway, he shakes my hand again, thanks me for the money.  I say hope you sort things out with your missus.  I leave in my car – which if he wanted, he could have clocked my plate number.  But it’s a company car so hopefully nothing can come of him knowing it.

I leave in one piece and a total of a £100 lighter.

Must qualify for the “most polite” mugging of recent times!!!

Address:

Tyler Avenue
Loughborough
Leicester
LE11 5NL
Mobile: 07xxx 502893 (This is displayed in her profile).

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Gooner4Life

Probably lifted off the internet. The 2nd is taken in a left hand drive car, so probably not of the girl in question.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline mh

Someone's out to expose her......

Did the person who set it up mean to call it "loverobpunters" rather than "lovebropunters"?

The President

Another male chav 'brother punters' omg :dash:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
 :) I think it's a pun on Loughborough. I think if I was in the OP shoes, I'd report it to the police, obviously some men have a lot to lose by doing this.

The President

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
This one won't go away (for her that is).

Looks like she's finally found her match!!!

x2 New Profiles set up.... Read the FB in the first one

mystery man

Hi All just thought you would all be very pleased to know this girl is currently being charged with 8 counts of fraud by false representation for her wrong doings so big thanks to the brave men out there for going to the police please do not back down! Just a shame her pimp isnt being charged with anything ....... Yet!

Offline James37

Up comes a short wiry white guy with the requisite tattoos asking who I am and what I am doing there.  I say I am here to see a friend of a friend, called Lisa for a coffee.  He says where is my girlfriend, what have you done with her, are you here to rob my house etc etc.  He tries to lead me into saying I am here to pay his gf for sex but I stick to my Lisa / coffee story.

Just out of interest in this situation what do you think would happen if you did say you were there to pay is gf for sex? Lets face it if this is a scam he knows damn well why you are there. Has anyone in this situation demanded their money back?

Nice one on her getting done for fraud.

Offline pay as u hoe

Just out of interest in this situation what do you think would happen if you did say you were there to pay is gf for sex? Lets face it if this is a scam he knows damn well why you are there. Has anyone in this situation demanded their money back?

Nice one on her getting done for fraud.
i hardly think demanding a refund is going to make them suddenly have a change of heart and realise that scamming is immoral.  Unless you are  physically intimidating and agressive you wont get your cash back and even then it would be difficult. I only take enough cash for the punt, an old phone a crap watch and even then i dread the day i get scammed, it comes with the territory, i actually struggle to get hard  when i see a WG  for the first time because i imagine im am going to get mugged bound gagged at tortured until i reveal my PIN the whole way through the punt.

Offline James37

i hardly think demanding a refund is going to make them suddenly have a change of heart and realise that scamming is immoral. 

Well no - I wasn't suggesting for a moment that politely reasoning with the scammers would suddenly make them see the error of their ways.

I did wonder what difference people expecting it to make whether they admit to trying to pay for sex or not - maybe they expect the guy to suddenly get angry and start something so the punters are looking at damage limitation - I don't know. Being in that situation would tend to put the punter on the back foot obviously.

As far as demanding money back is concerned I'm sure punters come in all shapes and sizes and not everyone walks away from a potential fight. Sooner or later I'd imagine one of these guys pulling the scam is going to piss off the wrong person. Wishful thinking maybe.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 09:15:15 pm by James37 »

seesaw

Look out for posh totty bella from Loughborough different address but identical scam. Works from a flat not far from the retail park next to saisburys just off the old ashby road. Avoid at all costs.

Offline Silver Birch

Look out for posh totty bella from Loughborough different address but identical scam. Works from a flat not far from the retail park next to saisburys just off the old ashby road. Avoid at all costs.

This one?

seesaw

This one?
Yes that's the one  :thumbsup: on the same scam in Loughborough she did have a different profile which I already warned about, But now she is using this one. Was in a flat off regent street loughborough just up from the retail park. I think by the description it's the same bloke but with 2 different girls using 2 addresses.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Another to add to these profiles....

Punter has left FB, which will soon be hidde:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

EnforcedConsent

The topless car shot returns 39 hits on tin eye. That's all the warning I'd need to never go near her.

Johnnybravo1975

This may amuse you chaps who have been ripped off but on Saturday night as I drove through Loughborough I happened to see this delightful girl and what I presume to be her fella outside a fairly rundown block of apartments.

Now for the amusing part there was 4 police cars outside 3 officers talking to her bloke and a couple chatting to her.

Offline maz98

Now on AW as Chelseabangs21,

External Link/Members Only

Hastings Street
Loughborough
LE11 5AX

ground floor flat on the left, something needs to be done.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the warning maz.

I agree about something being done, but we have to be careful and would advise against taking matter in own hands.

I have sent you a PM.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 05:25:55 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Now on AW as Chelseabangs21,

Hastings Street
Loughborough
LE11 5AX

ground floor flat on the left, something needs to be done.

Mobile Number 074**  355244

Offline Steve2

Thanks for the warning maz.

I agree about something being done, but we have to be careful and would advise against taking matter in own hands.

I have sent you a PM.

Multiple fake bookings always a good start. Or a call to the local old bill, At the end of the day it is still robbery

Offline maz98

If you do call the police then you have to give your real ID and that why they know the punter, like me would not go through with this because of your job etc. At the end of the day, they're going to rob the wrong person and that's when they'll get their just desserts.

Ben4454

We should all make a booking with this girl and all turn up and some of us wait outside and batter the guy who walks in.  :cool:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
We should all make a booking with this girl and all turn up and some of us wait outside and batter the guy who walks in.  :cool:

IF (and a BIG IF) this was a solution, would not recommend announcing it publicly, as you would be leaving a trail here.
I'm certain the pimp also reads this forum, cos in one of the previous deleted profiles a punter put on there that it was a scamming
profile and details could be found here.

Ben4454

Alright maybe I should of made my joke a bit more obvious  :cool:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Frostyk,

I am a bit suspicious of new posts on here, asking for info. IF there's anything you wish to add, please post here
or send me a PM.

Reason for this is that I have had x2 separate PMs claiming they were scammed and then enquiring details off me??
When I replied to say that I can give them all the info they require, but they need to come out with as much info
as possible to me, I never heard from them again.

The pimp is aware of this site and this thread, as one of the FB on the profile (and previous profiles) contained
links to here, so members must take care what info they are providing to any newbies.

I hope you understand. I have PM'd you.

Offline maz98

Laila-Foxx on AW

Is this the new profile for the scammer?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Laila-Foxx on AW

Is this the new profile for the scammer?

FB already hidden, even though Zero. I would treat it as suspect, until something definite is posted about her.

Offline Chezzie John

I'm not sure but the scammer might have a new profile?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Well spotted. Pics look very similar to Laila Fox (see my post post above).

Offline Chezzie John

Yeah it looks like the same person, Same clothes and belly piercing. I bet she hates us lot! lol

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

The above profile now gone, but the Laila-Foxx and CHELSEA BANGS 21 are still there.

Johnnybravo1975

Latest name looks to be Sasha Cummings on adultwork.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Latest name looks to be Sasha Cummings on adultwork.

Indeed....
However, there are TWO Sasha Cummings in this region, so take even more care and not taint the wrong one!!

Possible Scam....

Most Definitely NOT a Scam, given the 50+ ratings....

Offline Jerboa

At the point where the bloke said "what are you doing here" I would of chinned the cunt!
This scam has never happened to me yet, and I've punted In some dogey places, one way or another I'd be getting my cash back.  :angry:

Offline sanjman

I am fairly certain this is the same girl (one of the face pics in the batch of 60 was used in the original scam profile - the one tagged "uploaded picture 6") but she now has 2 positive reports. The guy in a couple of the pics wasn't the partner in crime though.

Offline Taggart

Another one with a face for radio...............

Mr T

This sounds exactly like what happened to me a couple of years ago, only I wasn't confronted by any bloke, I just left sharpish.  Not long after this happened I noticed another girl advertising herself from the very same room I was conned in, called herself "sophie".  I have pics of the one who conned me but looked exactly like the leila and bella profiles I have heard about.

cockneybstrd

This sounds exactly like what happened to me a couple of years ago, only I wasn't confronted by any bloke, I just left sharpish.  Not long after this happened I noticed another girl advertising herself from the very same room I was conned in, called herself "sophie".  I have pics of the one who conned me but looked exactly like the leila and bella profiles I have heard about.

I pity the fool who tries to con you Mr T

But in all seriousness welcome to UK Punting

thewonderingdick

The clue is there the cheapest always becomes the dearest  don't go to anyone's place, Hotel,your place,Or a parlour..

Offline arthur

The clue is there the cheapest always becomes the dearest  don't go to anyone's place, Hotel,your place,Or a parlour..

At first reading that sounded like don't go to either of those 4 places, I was thinking where can we punt then!