Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am in love even without face pic (I hate my imagination)  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Boringbob

Hi All
My head unfortunately inserts amazing pretty faces in to the pixelled spaces  :dash:
So my question is...
Is this one real?  I may have to marry her.
External Link/Members Only

and I could use this one as a bridesmaid

Thank you for your time

Bob

Offline MrMatrix

Hi All
My head unfortunately inserts amazing pretty faces in to the pixelled spaces  :dash:
So my question is...
Is this one real?  I may have to marry her.   External Link/Members Only

and I could use this one as a bridesmaid   External Link/Members Only
Thank you for your time
Bob
Hi Bob
Trouble with pixelled faces is your mind fills  it in for you. One occasion I didn't fancy the bird when i got there and so challenged the picture as not her. She opened her laptop and showed me the original and guess what it was her. So went ahead with the booking. Its happened several times and I think its legitimate to challenge.
I fancy the one you'd have as  bridesmaid. Your bride could therefore be anyone with a great body. :hi:

mrhappypants

Be warned, pixilated pictures are  frequently employed to disguise a bait and switch in my opinion.

These two
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
are both using pixilated pictures of other girls.  I cannot prove it but if you go and see I think you will be in very little doubt.  I don't think the latter has ever had a genuine picture and she has been going at least three years. 

Last time I saw her I got some grief from External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only because a couple of years back she had had to change her profile pictures after controversy on here about her being a B&S.  She denied the previous ones were of someone else.  What she did not know was that a punter on here had sent me unpixilated pictures from the previous photoset (a completely different girl!)  Her current photos ARE her as far as I know.

Dave

Offline HappyFlyer

Hi All
So my question is...
Is this one real?  I may have to marry her.

If some kind gent could confirm she's genuine I'd be very grateful...  :hi:

Offline Boringbob

Mr Happypants!  Are you stalking me ?

xxAleksandra is my fall back for today if the Bride doesn't respond or fails and Estelle I met last month :)
Estelle I have to say I thought was different from the pic but she was slim and pretty.  It is also had to fault a young pretty girl who lets you stick your finger up her arse while you fill her mouth, so was happy enough. 

May still try the Bridesmaid tho.

We possibly have similar tastes here so will trawl some reviews :)
Thanks
Bob

Offline PLeisure

Estelle I met last month :)
Estelle I have to say I thought was different from the pic but she was slim and pretty.  It is also had to fault a young pretty girl who lets you stick your finger up her arse while you fill her mouth
greets, Bob - can you do a review of Estelle, please. Been sitting on the fence for yonks with her.
Would be greatly appreciated  :hi:

Offline Boringbob

In the end I went with xALEKSANDRA24x who is lovely it turns out.  My review would basically read like all the others but a bit more boring.

The future Wife did reply to my email but it seems she is really an outcall lass and tbh I'm loathe to risk a few hundred quid on a no face pic punt, so will shelve that one.

I will post an Estelle review tmw tho as requested.

mrhappypants

Reviews always welcome Bob, and certainly comment in the review on your view of the photos,  although I probably won't revisit either

I did not find Estelle attractive - skinny, miserable, robotic and there are some porkies on her likes list.

Alexandra has a hot body and good skills, particularly at the rate.  I think the critical tone and zero playfulness keeps her rate where it is.

Dave

treetops

I fancy the one you'd have as  bridesmaid. Your bride could therefore be anyone with a great body. :hi:

Well.. she would have to speak Dutch . That's a hard one to fake :)

weebey

Did you try her private gallery? Seems like a lot of photos in there. Any race pics?

Offline Boringbob

I did
Very pro Gallery but no face pics.  All the shots are of the same girl tho and my brain fills in a yound twnties pretty thing with a lovely smile.  I think she will fall in love with me too.