Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginna in Glasgow next week.  (Read 3172 times)

Burnside

I've just noticed that this profile External Link/Members Only  is back in Glasgow next week. :yahoo:
I haven't seen her before, but have seen good reviews on her, and if i get the chance I'll be paying her a visit. :D

stuart_gla

Ginna was a cracking shag.  Fond memories for sure.

The AW photos are accurate, big pretty lass, great tits, full of fun.

Don't remember CIM and anal being on offer, as currently shown on AW likes list.

Will try and see her next week when she returns!

Givememilf

I saw this girl loads a couple of years ago. She was much bigger than the size 14 she is advertising, but I'm not kidding when I say, the best blowjob I ever had. Amazing. And took a facial like a pro. Gorgeaus too (just really large) so fair warning if you're not into that. Lovely lass too. :)

DG

This looks like the original Ginna; her profile was hijacked and appeared all over the UK with different pics. And I see her prices are back to what hey were, As others have said she's a lovely big girl who gives amazing OWO.

DG

Ginna was a cracking shag.  Fond memories for sure.

The AW photos are accurate, big pretty lass, great tits, full of fun.

Don't remember CIM and anal being on offer, as currently shown on AW likes list.

Will try and see her next week when she returns!

I know A levels weren't there before but she did take a couple of fingers. Can't remember about CIM tbh, but u do recall she took a big facial with a smile.

Just noticed she's also showing her FB again; almost certain this is the real Ginna.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 08:42:58 am by DG »

Burnside

I know A levels weren't there before but she did take a couple of fingers. Can't remember about CIM tbh, but u do recall she took a big facial with a smile.

Just noticed she's also showing her FB again; almost certain this is the real Ginna.
Will you be seeing her as i saw in one of the reviews if she came back to Glasgow you'l be there to book her. :cool:

Offline tazman1002001

I've just noticed that this profile External Link/Members Only  is back in Glasgow next week. :yahoo:
I haven't seen her before, but have seen good reviews on her, and if i get the chance I'll be paying her a visit. :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97911.0

Burnside the above post was done a few mins after yours about the same girl from a first time poster ..... Anything you want to tell the nice police officer?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Also last feedback was 18mths ago and the one of the reports suggest she is a size 20?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Burnside

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97911.0

Burnside the above post was done a few mins after yours about the same girl from a first time poster ..... Anything you want to tell the nice police officer?
Like what exactly, all i had done was notice a profile with positive reviews was back in the area., as I'm interested in seeing her. :lol:
It wasn't till i logged in today that what looks like herself had commented on her own profile which has slightly put me off, as she might not have had that much business as one had expected the last time she was here. :crazy:

Burnside

Also last feedback was 18mths ago and the one of the reports suggest she is a size 20?
Just goes to show i read what's on here, and not being funny, but how many guys know exactly what a girls dress size is.
The mention of her oral skills interest me more than anything else stated. :D

Burnside

Looks like she might be Polish Tazman, that should be right up your street by reading some of your reviews. :sarcastic:

DG

It's clear her profile has been used by someone else over the last 18 months or so. From my perspective and recollection, the pics look like the Ginna I saw; her rates are back to what they used to be; her FB is now visible.

I contacted her today and it would appear she will be working in the same area as a number of other Polish girls. Same flat? Don't know.

Givememilf

No, she told me she is gonna be in Anniesland.  Not too far from the last place.

DG

No, she told me she is gonna be in Anniesland.  Not too far from the last place.

That's where I was talking about; I saw her in Glasgow Road near Victoria Park, which when I mentioned she seemed uncertain about  :unknown:

Offline Clattypats

Might give her a bash on Monday if she's here.50hh isn't to shoddy,and may be worth the risk.

ickydicky

think i will give her a banging :dance:

DG

Agreed £50 is great value and I'm considering a visit myself. She told me she's here from Monday for a week or two.

Offline Clattypats

Agreed £50 is great value and I'm considering a visit myself. She told me she's here from Monday for a week or two.
Looks like Monday could be a goer then,unless someone else takes ma fancy on the day :D

outthere123

:lol:
Delighted she is back, she is the most satisfying ride i have ever experienced, has her username changed though, i thought it used to be something like sexy_ginna
She's never a size 14 though, easily 16 or 18. I enjoy the chunky ones but so its all good.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 05:46:46 pm by outthere123 »

Burnside

Anyone had any luck seeing her, as she had replied to a email last week, but hasn't replied to the 2 i have sent this week :(, and i ain't sending anymore, as there's plenty of other lassies to choose from. :P

ickydicky

Online garybs

She replied to me this morning saying she'll be in town from tomorrow

Burnside

She replied to me this morning saying she'll be in town from tomorrow
Not bothered now after reading the review section there's only one punt I'm interested in. :cool:

Online garybs

Not bothered now after reading the review section there's only one punt I'm interested in. :cool:
Aye, saw that one myself  :cool:

Offline tazman1002001

Do tell?
Banned by:

Burnside

Do tell?
External Link/Members Only
I doubt you'll like her, but she has been in Newcastle, and i see your a big fan of Geordies. :sarcastic:

Offline bigmike32

I got it immediately guv and she will be very very very busy in glasgow i am sure.

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only
I doubt you'll like her, but she has been in Newcastle, and i see your a big fan of Geordies. :sarcastic:

Yeah I did see that...... At those rates alone she will be busy
Banned by:

laim1690

I don't think her rates will stay that low for very long.

stuart_gla

Ginna showing as "available today", tried to txt a couple of times but no reply.

Anyone seen her yet? 

Burnside

What is it with prossies paying to display phone numbers, and available today, and can't get hold of them. :dash: :dash: :manhater:

Offline guns

I tried to phone her twice last night but no answer  :angry:
Saw her a couple of years ago . Big girl but really sexy and her oral technique was amazing and she was a cracking shag . Might try her again tonight  :P

ickydicky