Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxScottish-Blondexx- Glasgow  (Read 1252 times)

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Anybody seen her lately?

Everything on here seems to be at least a year old regarding her and makes for mixed reading but still tempted if only to meet this mystery man everybody seems to bump into  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline elihd

As a fellow punter, please do not waste your money and  see her. Go for someone else.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 05:16:44 pm by elihd »

mavgoose

Why on earth would you want that to happen?

DG

As a fellow punter, please do not waste your money and  see her. Go for someone else.

+1

Lifeless, unenthusiastic , hairy; I could go on  :thumbsdown: Only thing going for her is she's cheap and has a fit body.

ickydicky

she looks very fit and interesting and a great price. i may give her a rattle unless somebody on here has got inside info.

Offline TKovac

You mean the six reports worth of insider info liked to above?
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

ickydicky

right. a couple of borderline. tbh its the the fact the flat is in a multi that really puts me off. and clydebank is the wild west. dodged a bullet. thanks guys

DG

right. a couple of borderline. tbh its the the fact the flat is in a multi that really puts me off. and clydebank is the wild west. dodged a bullet. thanks guys

Tbf the location is ok and her flat is fine, that is except for the nosey janitor who hangs around the lobby.

ickydicky

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

fair enough, was just wondering if the extra year has improved her at all.

Offline bumble

One of my worst ever experiences!

Offline valdishere

FFS just look at the rates she advertises - Ain't no good at Arithmetic, 1Hr £75 Vs 2Hr £175!!!
So book 2x1Hr sessions back t back @£150

Rates   ½ Hour 1 Hour 1½ Hours 2 Hours 3 Hours 4 Hours Overnight
In Calls   50 75 135 175 250 300 -
Out Calls   - 90 150 190 250 300 500