Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grand Massage Chiswick, London  (Read 3886 times)

Offline kebabattack

I've been to this place a few times now. It's a good quality outfit. The environment is clean and comfortable, service is good.

Comms are good, quick call and then texts from then on, good response time.

Flat is in a perfectly nice mansion block, you could be visiting anyone, does not feel exposed.

Always offered a shower, hot water, clean towels, etc.

The 1hr B2B erotic massage routine follows a similar format with all three girls. I Starting writing it out blow-by-blow but perhaps I'll just say, tit rubbing, plenty oil, bumcrack teasing, erotic stuff, all nice. HE.

The girls are all quality, fit, young and firm:

Vicky - nice looking, mid-twenties, smooth clean skin, beautiful medium-big tits, which are firm as hell. Nice erotic massage, allowed a tit-suck, no pussy touching. HE was ok, a bit workman-like. If the old chap softens a little, we must coax him hard again before carrying on the pounding!

Emily - very nice looking, blond, pixy-ish, the east-european look. smaller but lovely tits.nice erotic massage, but giving off vibes of :"this is ridiculous"... not unpleasant, but not really contributing to the mood. She made it clear that the rules were the rules; no pussy touching, no 69 view, etcShe is very fit, though and a good HE looking me right in the eye. Finished early, got chatting and it got a bit serious - my fault for asking - left a bit guilty.

Kelly - nice looking - fantastic body, although not blessed with Vicky's marvellous tits. The best erotic massage by far, and actually was erotic rather than just lustful. Allowed gentle occasional brushing over the pussy lips, but did admonish me mildly once, I think very light touching outside ok. Engaging, and really long attentive happy ending, rubbing the cock on her tits. Very professional attitude, did not give away it was a chore once.

It's a good outfit for me. I would say for the best quality HE itself, Asian Touch on Shaftesbury is consistently good. They must run a masterclass for new hires.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the review, it's always good to add a link if possible;
External Link/Members Only