Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SensualMaggie  (Read 914 times)

Offline p3ngu1n

Offline stevedave

I sent her an email the other day to find out where she's based, but just got an auto reply saying to call her. The email was then deleted without being read.

Call me old fashioned, but if Sergei can't even be arsed to reply properly, I move on.

Offline Tricks

I looked at her last week, but punting radar said no!

Images return no reverse results, but feedback looks fake.

Offline p3ngu1n

I sent her an email the other day to find out where she's based, but just got an auto reply saying to call her. The email was then deleted without being read.

Into the AW Bollocks Bin she goes - it's getting crowded there now

Offline p3ngu1n

I looked at her last week, but punting radar said no!

Images return no reverse results, but feedback looks fake.

This one in particular has all the hallmarks of deluded self-glorification:
Geourgeous, sexy, sensual and charming lady. What more a man want? Will we back for here AWERSOME Kisses xxx

Offline Zebedee70

Echo all above, auto email reply then deleted - text her - no reply.
Off the hot list!
Mrjd

Offline PussyLover789

Hey guys, just thought id jump on the bandwagon by ringing her, & the phone just rang & rang, on the 3rd time i rang her then the phone was switched  off, sounds like a fake to me

Offline p3ngu1n

I reckon it's Sergei the c*nt who's up to his usual stunts

Offline stevedave

I reckon it's Sergei the c*nt who's up to his usual stunts

Yep, this one is total bin fodder in my opinion.

Offline lateluxury

I too have had my eye on this one. Texts and emails have gone unanswered.  :thumbsdown:

Offline lateluxury

Got the urge last night so sent a number of girls a text. Didn't expect to hear back from Maggie but figured hey you never know. She texted me back ten mins later letting me know she's available. My next question, 'are you the girl in the pics?'.. she immediately replied with 'yes'.
Pickings were slim so I figured I would TOFTT.. but I was ready to walk if she wasnt the girl in the pics.

Review to follow  :hi:

Offline Tricks

cheers I do like to be wrong :hi: