Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria Abygales  (Read 1646 times)

Offline HughJardon

As things weren't the best around Cardiff decided to try out the local knocking shops but this  usually depends on how brave I'm feeling on the day as you could bump into anyone in a parlor, discretion isn't really high on the agenda.
Anyway out of the 3 main parlours I decided to go for Abygales mainly on the strength of Maria being there, I asked was this Spanish Maria (real spanish not some bullshit ethnicity made up by certain travelling lovelies) and the answer was yes. Off i went cradling a semi…... :bomb:

External Link/Members Only

There's 2 entrances the main front door which leads out onto a busy street, lots of spotty students and pain in the ass Taxi drivers around, theres also the rear entrance which has a lane leading into the back garden, 2 girls were sat on the patio indulging in a ciggie, they said ring the bell and go straight into the lounge.
There the girls get waltzed out 1 by 1 all with their war paint on hoping to impress. Tonight there was 3 stand out characters, I think Deea who was brunette had a juicy ass, lexis who looked like a model with that banging body and glowing tan, can't remember the other names but in total 10 girls came out to greet me.
I went for Maria a very spanishy looking girl (basque) big eyes fat lips, 32Dtits at a guess, size 10 tanned very sexy looking, I followed her Arse up the stairs and gave her ass meat a good old squeeze  :rose:, she's got that purring sexy accent that produces great wood.
Into the room, 50 pounds half hour full service but in a parlor that's just covered blowjob, sex in 2 positions. Extras here are all 20 pounds and anal was on offer but I opted for kissing so the total was 70 notes.
Onto the sex, she stripped me off whilst licking around my ears and neck gave her a little peck and then got naked, I was relaxed in no time with her slowly licking my nipples and all over the front of my body, when she came up to eye level we kissed hard and dirty with me squeezing that ass and spanking it hard, that made her quim moist.
She covered me up with the dom and now for my favorite part her blowjobs, eww fuck this girl can suck a cock like there ain't no tomorrow, sometimes sloppy sometimes licks down the shaft but her technique is on point and well worth the visit for this alone. She then jumped on top great hip technique with again licking of the ear neck and wherever she could stick her tongue, turned her over to the side and fucked her hard, she gestured we look in the mirrors and it was some sight watching her tits bounce all over the place. Took her in doggy and fucked her hard, then lay back whilst she sucked me off some more.
Took her in mish and finally blow my load, she said something like I can feel your balls beating and cock throbbing inside me, a nice touch.
If you can get her go for it, an unusually good punt inside a parlour, that has been very consistent.  :hi:

Offline ledley

great review!

not been to that spot for a long time, glad to hear there are still 2 entrances though. I could do with a Latino type. Lately I've been on the EE scene as you know.

Offline HughJardon

Yes mate and fine work your doing for the cause.

This Marias got a good attitude enjoys sex and it seems the other girls respect her so much so that I over ran by 10 minutes, not a problem though, beverage given and walked out with Sabrina who said she would protect me.

I fucked this Sabrina a few months back.

Offline ledley

Yes mate and fine work your doing for the cause.

This Marias got a good attitude enjoys sex and it seems the other girls respect her so much so that I over ran by 10 minutes, not a problem though, beverage given and walked out with Sabrina who said she would protect me.

I fucked this Sabrina a few months back.

Sabrina is on my to do list, never thought she would still be there hmmmm  :)

Offline HughJardon

That's true, shes hot but service wise it's very poor with sabrina, she did give a good deep throating, probably the only technique she knows. She was nice to me tonight because I wasnt trying to shove one in her  :D
Still a hot hot piece of Ass, if she tongue kissed did a bit of OWO Cim, and put her back into it she would be my numero uno chica

SirFukedDaLot

Nice to see Maria is back serving Wales and Sabrina is still on the scene.. after a few drinks at 1am you can't beat a sneak down the alley for some good old fashion banging whilst checking the mirror to see if your belly is sticking out.  :D

Offline HughJardon

Quite depressing looking into those mirrors to see your Ass has expanded, lovely watching the girls noshing you off from many an angle. Yes a good late-night lambada venue, quite quiet tonight. The madam is now an EE girl, massive toots, young size 14+ The Europeans are still taking all the top jobs nowadays  :lol: :lol:

Offline PMAC123

Never been to Abygales but been to First Choice and Ambassador and the situation there is normally a few decent girls and a few munters. Based on the posts here, Abygales is much better for lookers??

Offline HughJardon

FCL has the usual girls there, I remember visiting Katie who constantly calls you Boss throughout the service. Ambassadors has a few black girls , there was a Vietnamese lady there, but the Welsh girls can be pretty hit n miss, I find this location a bit open for my liking.
Abygales yes seems to have better looking girls but service wise, with the exception of Erica, Maria and Trina it's looks over service. Maria wasn't the best looking but her service is spot on for me. Something different over Indie and I got to see a hat full of Hoes  :coolgirl:

Offline ledley

Never been to Abygales but been to First Choice and Ambassador and the situation there is normally a few decent girls and a few munters. Based on the posts here, Abygales is much better for lookers??

Is it still £45 for 30 mins in fcl?

Offline HughJardon

Is it still £45 for 30 mins in fcl?

Yes its still £45 for 30 minute service , but they do have a printable voucher which gives you £5 pounds off, it was also in the yellow freeads, which and I'm not proud of this but yes I've used this before, so it was £40 pounds.
I was that drunk it didnt bother me, felt a cheapskate in the morning though  :D :lol: :diablo:

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 12:12:16 am by HughJardon »

Offline ledley

Cheers hugh.

Im funny with brothels as i go through stages where i go to a brothel 2/3 times a month no problem. But right now as it has been so long, i almost don't fancy it at all.

With brothels my main worry is getting seen by somebody i know but at the same time, that feeling when u leave, get well away from the venue unseen (or so i think) is a great 'punter rush'  :yahoo: i'm sure many of you can relate.

Finishing work now and contemplating a punt... But im only 60% right now  :lol:

SirFukedDaLot

Yes its still £45 for 30 minute service , but they do have a printable voucher which gives you £5 pounds off, it was also in the yellow freeads, which and I'm not proud of this but yes I've used this before, so it was £40 pounds.
I was that drunk it didnt bother me, felt a cheapskate in the morning though  :D :lol: :diablo:

How much is the freeadds these days..  :D

Offline HughJardon

How much is the freeadds these days..  :D

Dont think its available anymore
Your thinking about redeeming your token are'nt you mate haha  :lol: :lol: but like I said it wasnt my finest moment but my 2 pals Jack & Daniels made me not give one flying iota  :D

Just got back from banging Brazilian Rebecca, and she eclipses this Maria encounter, will review tomorrow