Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: poshkatie69xx was english katie - peterboro  (Read 1269 times)

1 review(s) for POSHKATIE69XX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline socks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure why but she disappeared from AW for a very short time (2 or 3 weeks?) before coming back under this new name and profile. Same pictures and services as far as I can tell though but a whole new profile nonetheless.

Saw her for an hour for £100 at her home. Very nice inside, high spec and very clean and tidy. A bit exposed parking wise though - none of her or the nearby streets seem to have walls or hedging around their houses. Easy to reach location though, in the north of town, right near the A47.

Others have said she is girl next door type and I would agree. You can see her body and face on profile and they are a good indication of what you get. I think she's prettier in the flesh as she poses facially a little bit like she's been startled. When relaxed she has lovely sharp features, reminiscent of Samantha Janus before she fucked her face up.

She is very confident and good company, getting the balance absolutely right. Enough to put me at ease and not so much as to get in the way of what I'd come for!

So onto that. I enjoyed some kissing a bit of tongue but not DFK, which I'd have liked but was more than made up for by her expert and enthusiastic hand and oral attention to my cock and balls. Very responsive nipples, a nice pussy to lick and a nice tight arse to rim. Lots of enthusiastic sex in variations of mish, cowgirl and doggy and very enthusiastic cim with swallowing for both pops. Fabulous eye contact and nice touches of dirty encouraging talk throughout the time I was fucking her.

I would undoubtedly return and recommend her to my punting brethren.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:47:05 pm by socks »

Offline uutarn

Cheers man. She's taken the face pic off her profile for some reason.
Saying that though i quite like sharp facial features.  :thumbsup:

Offline Hertsgent

Cheers man. She's taken the face pic off her profile for some reason.
Saying that though i quite like sharp facial features.  :thumbsup:

Might be because it wasn't her face  :blush:

SaneOnes

If it was a photo of someone with sharp facial features, it definitely wasn't her.

Anyway, cheers for the review, sockssssss.

Offline socks

Might be because it wasn't her face  :blush:
No it undoubtedly was her

SaneOnes

By the way, I didn't find her features to be sharp at the time that I saw her, that's all in case I sounded a bit of a dick in my precious comment. She does or did have a round-ish face?

SaneOnes

*previous* not precious. Fucking autocorrect.