Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Ben4454 Pattaya trip report with pictures  (Read 3033 times)

Ben4454

I decided to book a ten day holiday away to Pattaya, Thailand. The flight was long. After a gruelling 11.5 hour flight eight orange juices, British Airways food, watching Creed and talking to a mad man on the flight who was flirting with the idea of how good the Yabba was in Thailand.. I had finally touched down...

As soon as I came out the airport something was definitely different. The air, the temperature, and the smells – It was like I was vacuumed in to a giant greenhouse. This is Thailand the tropics. I could smell the heat burning in the air. I read about the vampiric mosquitoes over here so came well stocked with repellent and enough sun screen to turn a giant mountain gorilla white. I was ready for what wild adventures were to come. The punting Indiana Jones had finally landed.

I was so glad I took JRC's advice on getting a taxi. I used Nam's taxi and I recommend anyone who travels to Thailand to use this business. A girl was waiting for me with a card with my name on. She was cute she had long dark hair, small beady eyes and looking tired. Sizing her up a little bit I wondered how much i'd short time her. Maybe 1500? Suddenly my focus snapped back into reality as I was wai'd for the first time.

She offered me a clean clear bottled water. This was appreciated as the heat had smacked me square in the face like a bully. I was wearing jeans and feeling like a wet sock. Next time I might switch to shorts on the plane ride to Thailand. After a quick and short conversation in Thai we set off for Pattaya. I was excited. I had read trip reports from the greats of UKP but nothing could prepare me for what was about to come.

The taxi ride to Patts was pleasant. I really appreciated the air conditioned car and a driver who was not chewing the seats on Yabba. Total time to Patts was just under 1.5 hours. As we were approaching I could see the illuminated flashing lights of the Pattaya sign in the distance. My heart began jumping in my seat. As we approached Beach Road I could see the sparkles of the beach in the distance. The palm trees slightly swaying amongst the coastal breeze and a slight sewer smell that seemed to waft its way throughout Pattaya. I had finally arrived to DFA. Disneyland for Adults.

Just about as I was pulling up to my hotel I see an entire family on a single moped. Three people. This is Thailand. Welcome to the land of smiles.... this isn’t the place to judge or compare with your home country. This is the place to take a straw and completely drink in the experience…even if it hurts a little..

Ben4454

Day 1: After a five hour long nap I was jack ready to spring out of the box. I grabbed some supplies from the nearest 7/11. I checked out soi 6 and came back to my hotel. I was chatting to a girl on thai friendly for a bit so messaged her. She was a good girl who seemed satisfied enough that as long as she could drink my beer she would ST for free? Did I strike a goldmine or an alcoholic? Only time will tell. She came over. She was cute. I'd give her 7.0 out of 10. Terrible at blowjobs but made up for with thai enthusiasm. I was going to take her photo but kept my phone in my hotel safe.

Always lock your valuables up no matter how trust worthy a girl seems. Fortunately I had learned this fact when punting in the UK. Although it still seems to catch some guys out. I had banged her in doggy style till I popped. 5 beers later I told her I was a helicopter. She laughed and did not know what I meant? Apparently I read this term was used for an advanced butterfly, or maybe I just had my leg pulled. She left. This was a successful introduction to Pattaya. I hit the floor running and then died on the bed. I stayed at the LK Empress. At this point I was really happy to have a decent air conditioned room. This is a picture of the girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ben4454

Day 2: I was re-born this day. I had decided to check out walking street. I saw a lot of girls standing outside gogo bars and quite a few lady boys. Amongst the crowds my attention was snatched towards this hot Lady boy standing in walking street. She looked more feminine than half the women in the UK. Walked up to her took her by the hand and pulled her into me. Do not think she is used to this. In Pattaya we are the game.

Her eyes lit up with a crack of a smile. ''Where you go?''

I replied with a sly smirk ''I have a 5 star tent on the beach, care to join me?'' She laughed in a cute kind of way.

She then said she would do ST for 1000. I told her I only have 950 on me. 950 done deal. In hindsight I had 1000 on me I just wanted to see if I could get away with it. I do not fuck or get fucked by lady boys so opted for the blowjob which was covered. She was pretty good. Popped and slept. She sent me 5 line messages throughout the night. I hoped they stopped. They finally did. I am not in any form a Don Juan so she saw me as a portable ATM which is open all hours. Obviously not. When I sleep there is no emergency call outs. Her picture is under this text.

Ben4454

Day 3: Today was the Pattaya-Addicts gogo crawl. They were a great bunch of guys. We met up in Secrets. I had met the organiser and was then given a name badge. I felt a bit weird walking around with a sticker with my name on but I guess it was all part of the game. As soon as I go to the bar to grab a drink I notice a cute Thai girl who smiled at me.

‘’I can tell you’re the feistiest girl in here. It’s the eyes that give you away.

The electricity inside of her had switched on and she giggled.

She was dressed slightly different than the other girls and was a hostess. I would rate her in the range of 7.0. We chatted for twenty minutes. I asked her how much she was for  LT to test the waters and she replied three thousand baht.

I gave her a dismissive look. ‘’Sweetheart do I really look Japanese to you? I then made my eyes into small slits.

She laughed and said that she would go for two thousand baht. I then bought her a lady drink as a reward. I like a girl who not only follows her mind but her heart. After a while she wanted to LT. I told her I would be back tomorrow as we were on a crawl. We went to Sapphire. One thing which made me laugh was the bells. Those damn bells. At the start everyone rings their bell. It was hilarious. There must have been 150 guys ringing bells. Apparently you ring the bell until they serve you and you stop the bell when you have your drink. I received two free shots from the bar manager at Sapphires and another at sweethearts. The management were great in each establishment. Sapphire had some really cute girls in there.

For some reason I was longing for soi 7 or 6. Something was pulling me towards soi 7 though. Checked out a bar at the end with a bunch of pool tables. As soon as I enter some girl pulls me in and snogs my face off. I'd say she was 6.8 out of 10 but with a nice rack. I bought her a lady drink. She told me to ring the bell. Unfortunately I had done my homework and understood what ringing the bell means. I told her the only bell I’d be ringing was my penis inside her mouth. She was all over me. Wanted LT. I paced myself. Beat her ass at pool and the next guy and won 200 baht. I decided to leave. I said I would be back tomorrow although I never went through with it because I lost interest although she had received three lady drinks out of our moment.

I decided to hit Soi 6/1. I had read reports about guys being beaten up by lady boys in the past but they couldn’t be that bad could they? As soon as I entered I was approached by a rather let’s say aggressive lady boy. The key is to hold that smile. Hold that smile. The thai’s run on a culture of not losing face. By being insulting and rudely rejecting them in front of their friends or expressing anger they or you will lose face. This is where it turns nasty for a few farangs and they end up in a Muay Thai boxing match before they had a chance to warm up.

Ben4454

‘’Hey mister I want to go with you sexy man’’ She then pressed up against me forcefully not letting me walk past her.

I gave her a smile and told her that I could not go with her as I was meeting some friends. I said this loud enough so her friends could hear. She was satisfied by this and after a few tests she let me walk past. I walked further down soi 6/1 and found a sexy lady boy which I would rank in the nines. I decided to go into her bar for a drink after checking the lady boy I rejected before did not see. I asked her how much she ST for. Her short time price was 1200 baht. It was a great punt and I enjoyed it. Unfortunately no photo.

DAY 4: Decided to hit up Secrets. I got on really well with the management. The mamasan bought me a drink. I bought her one in return. I told her this is good you're buying me a MAN drink. She laughed. I saw the girl I was speaking to from before. I decided to LT 2000 baht. She wanted to hit up Insomnia and tried to drag me in there but I kept control. We went back to my hotel for some drinks. I shagged her in the bathroom while looking at her in the bathroom mirror. Great punt.
Shagged her again in the morning It seems thai girls suck at blowjobs although the sex was good. Unfortunately did not get a photo of her but I think her name was Faye. 

DAY 5: In the morning Faye wanted me to LT her again. I went back to her bar at 7PM to pick her up. As soon as we reach my hotel she says she wants to sleep. At this moment I am having none of this. I shag her and then drop her back at Secrets and give her ST money. Why should I give her a LT amount when she only stayed for 1.5 hours? Never let a bar girl take the piss. Always stay in control of the situation no matter how hot she thinks she is. It’s all a game and right now you’re player one.

Ben4454

DAY 6: After eating a thai green currey (which was delicious) it was time to party with Jerboa. I met Jerboa and his friend on soi 6. Sank a couple of Singas.. Jerboa and his friend were cool guys.  I wondered what fun we were going to have that evening. After checking out Baccara, Sapphire and a few other gogo’s we landed ourselves in Iron club? Jerboa is a master of the Pattaya scene and gave some good pointers on the negotiations. Jerboa was chatting to a hot thai girl while I was talking to a girl who knew him from before. I would give this girl a 8.0 out of 10. I enjoyed her company. I was plastered. I decided to bar fine while Jerboa bar fined his girl who was a hottie herself. The mamasan kept trying to  butt into my negotiations with her but Jerboa whispered into my ear to tell her this is a private matter and I will discuss it with her only. I did so and this helped keep the price down. The mamasan looked at Jerboa with contempt while Jerboa had a cheeky grin on his face. Never let the mamasan take a part in the negotiations with the girl.

We got the baht bus home and for some reason we kept walking past soi 12 without realising it. She was a bad drunk navigator so I sobered up and had a look. She was walking around telling people that I had lost my hotel in a drunken slur. Hilarious. I found it on soi 12. I had shagged her once at night and again in the morning. She left at around 11am the following morning. She had left behind her hair bunch either intentionally or not intentionally. At first it sat on my bedside table innocently. Sometimes I would smell it to remind myself of what she smelled like. I snapped myself out of it and through it in the bin with immediate effect. I would say one of my best highlight punts. Took her for 2800 baht. Somehow during the night I had received a love bite that stayed with me throughout the holiday. I told the other girls in my hotel restaurant that it was a bite from a four foot mosquito. No one believed me. Unfortunately no photo was allowed.

Ben4454

DAY 7: During the day I had hit second road. I saw a submachine gun lying on the floor in a bush. I didn’t know whether to tell someone or take a picture. I decided to just move on.

It was time for me and Jerboa to hit LK Metro. I had come here earlier and grabbed food. I beat two bar girls at pool and banked myself 300 baht. Met Jerboa at soi 12 and we walked to LK Metro. I can’t remember the bars we hit but Champagne gogo was one of them. The drinks were cheap here at 70 baht per pop and the girls relatively cute. During one point of the evening a bar girl comes up to me and asks if I think she is hot. I could smell the ego on her.

‘’You’re as beautiful as you feel sweetheart with a smile’’

She then took offence. It was all a game. She thought I was a easy target. Jerboa told me that she must be sponsored and must of thought I was a walking easy ATM. She spent the rest of our conversation trying to bait me into an argument. It rolled off me as I sipped my chang smirking to myself. She then left and went around the room talking to other guys while glancing at me with a angry flare. I found it quite cute actually.

We then hit soi 6 and 7 while getting pulled in many directions by the bar girls trying to pull us inside of both their vaginas and bars. We checked out Passions. My head is dizzy from the changs. End up bar fining this blonde Lady boy. I must have been plastered as I was dancing in Sapphire’s with this LB most the night. The stage girls looking at us not really knowing what to do. It was a really good funny night. I let Jerboa fend for himself as I saw him chatting to a hot girl who was hooked.. I went back to my hotel.

DAY 8: Text Jerboa to see if he wanted to hit soi 6 tonight but no reply. I figured either he bar fined and had a great time with his girl or she slaughtered him and through him off a balcony.. later on in the night I received the reply from Jerboa. My phone notified me 9 hours too late. I went to soi 6. Entered into the first bar off second road to the right but cannot remember the name. I was speaking to the bar maid. She was so cute. She had a look like she was a friend of your sisters who you wanted to fuck. I swallowed my insecurity danced a little and asked her if she was available as she looked quite cute? She stopped for a moment completely blank faced. After a moment’s thought she said she would ST. At this point the mamasan was looking pissed off and huffing. I told her I would think about it and come back. In Hindsight I wanted to get away from the rhino who was huffing and puffing. This mamasan did not really look stable minded. I thought without a moment’s notice she was about to stampede. I sneaked out of there.

At night time I decided to hit beach road. There were some cute freelancers about. As I walking along a really cute 8.0 hottie stopped me. We sat down and had a brief chat. She had a fantastic rack for a thai girl.

Ben4454

She was a hairdresser who was doing this part time (Yeah right)  Got her down to 800 baht short time and off we went. We had a drink first in a nearby bar. My philosophy has always been treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore but never act like a fluffy. I Told her I was staying in a 1 star guest house for the laugh. We ran into LK Empress and I told her we were breaking into an apartment. She believed me. I pulled out my LK Empress door card and she laughed.

‘’I wan you boom boom me now’’

How could I possibly argue with such a request?

Boom boomed her for a while before unleashing the most gigantic cum shot all over her face. No idea where it came from. I must of shot 8 streams at her. I felt like a ghostbuster splashing her face in my nuclear residue. She wanted extra for completely giving her a new face mask. I declined and told her it was her fault for making me so horny. She wanted my line and wanted to meet the following day. I still have her on line and may meet her when I next visit Patts. Here is her picture..

Ben4454

DAY 9-10: Did not punt on this day. I was focused on buying presents for my family and I had to be up at 4.30am for my taxi at 6.00am. Nam text me saying that the girl who was originally meant to come could not come but she had scheduled a replacement taxi for me. Great service. This taxi came at 6.00am on the dot. Good timing. It took around 2.3 hours to get back to Bangkok. There was a traffic accident on the road and for the first time since I had arrived it had rained. Saw 1 truck and 4 cars completely turned over. Nasty. I pre-prepared for this and managed to get through immigration and security within time. I sat on the plane and contemplated my time here. I had received over 10 business cards from the best tailors in Pattaya, a love bite that looked like I was attacked by a vampire and some great memories which will sit in my mind until I come back. My only regrets were I wish I took more photos. Although I was quite cautious about snatch thieves. I used a glow in the dark watch for time keeping and a slash proof money belt for the finance. I had a really good holiday and look forward to returning in the near future for part two.

Hope this trip report was somewhat entertaining as I intended it to be and made someone laugh as much as I did while writing it!

As a bonus just found a picture of the blonde lady boy I had bar fined.

Ben.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:21:19 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Day 2: I was re-born this day. I had decided to check out walking street. I saw a lot of girls standing outside gogo bars and quite a few lady boys. Amongst the crowds my attention was snatched towards this hot Lady boy standing in walking street. She looked more feminine than half the women in the UK. Walked up to her took her by the hand and pulled her into me. Do not think she is used to this. In Pattaya we are the game.

Her eyes lit up with a crack of a smile. ''Where you go?''

I replied with a sly smirk ''I have a 5 star tent on the beach, care to join me?'' She laughed in a cute kind of way.

She then said she would do ST for 1000. I told her I only have 950 on me. 950 done deal. In hindsight I had 1000 on me I just wanted to see if I could get away with it. I do not fuck or get fucked by lady boys so opted for the blowjob which was covered. She was pretty good. Popped and slept. She sent me 5 line messages throughout the night. I hoped they stopped. They finally did. I am not in any form a Don Juan so she saw me as a portable ATM which is open all hours. Obviously not. When I sleep there is no emergency call outs. Her picture is under this text.

This one is hot good find

Offline Jerboa

DAY 6: After eating a thai green currey (which was delicious) it was time to party with Jerboa. I met Jerboa and his friend on soi 6. Sank a couple of Singas.. Jerboa and his friend were cool guys.  I wondered what fun we were going to have that evening. After checking out Baccara, Sapphire and a few other gogo’s we landed ourselves in Iron club? Jerboa is a master of the Pattaya scene and gave some good pointers on the negotiations. Jerboa was chatting to a hot thai girl while I was talking to a girl who knew him from before. I would give this girl a 8.0 out of 10. I enjoyed her company. I was plastered. I decided to bar fine while Jerboa bar fined his girl who was a hottie herself. The mamasan kept trying to  butt into my negotiations with her but Jerboa whispered into my ear to tell her this is a private matter and I will discuss it with her only. I did so and this helped keep the price down. The mamasan looked at Jerboa with contempt while Jerboa had a cheeky grin on his face. Never let the mamasan take a part in the negotiations with the girl.

We got the baht bus home and for some reason we kept walking past soi 12 without realising it. She was a bad drunk navigator so I sobered up and had a look. She was walking around telling people that I had lost my hotel in a drunken slur. Hilarious. I found it on soi 12. I had shagged her once at night and again in the morning. She left at around 11am the following morning. She had left behind her hair bunch either intentionally or not intentionally. At first it sat on my bedside table innocently. Sometimes I would smell it to remind myself of what she smelled like. I snapped myself out of it and through it in the bin with immediate effect. I would say one of my best highlight punts. Took her for 2800 baht. Somehow during the night I had received a love bite that stayed with me throughout the holiday. I told the other girls in my hotel restaurant that it was a bite from a four foot mosquito. No one believed me. Unfortunately no photo was allowed.

The club we BF those two from was Livingdolls Showcase, good girls, your one can be a little tingtong though, probably how you got that mosquito bite.

Ben4454

That's the one.  :hi:

Yes she seemed a little ting tong. I think she did it in the middle of the night. She was fun and great company though. We had really drunken sex. It was memorable!

Ben4454

Actually I kind of missed this out of the trip report.. me and Jerboa while in FK metro went to a bar where there were a bunch of girls in the hot tub...shooting ice cubes out of their cunt into our drinks. As if It could of got any classier I see the girls shoot an ice cube into Jerboa's pint and he had a drink !

Actually I did exactly the same. Bottoms up!  :drinks:

bigone

Thanks great reports, living the dream  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Good choice Ben. Nice to see you dispelling the myth (of a tiny minority) that thai chicks are rough.  :hi:

Did you opt for OWO each time?
What were pro$$ie hygiene standards like?
Was the pool area any good at the hotel?

:hi:

taxi001

Sounds like you had a great time, enjoyed reading your report..........plenty more that you can try for next time, afternoon shortime bars, BJ bars, Soapys etc etc...... I know you can't do it all in 10 days. 

Anyway, I have a question.  I live in Pattaya and have lived and worked in Asia for about 20 years (retired a couple of years ago), I've mongered to varying degrees  in Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines ......Amsterdam when I was early 20's......... and in Sydney where I grew up. I actually just found this site as I started to research FKK clubs in Europe.  I'm thinking about maybe a Zurich, Frankfurt FKK trip.  I have truckloads of frequent flyer points so the trip would be free....so it's not really a money thing.

OK, long winded background, sorry.  My question is having experienced Pattaya would you still enjoy the FKK scene in  Europe, or do you think the overly "commercial" aspect of those clubs detracts from the enjoyment when compared to something like Pattaya.......... or it's just different and both a super good fun.

I'm thinking the later and figure I'd give it a try but was interested in peoples thoughts, some of those eastern European women are hot and a change of pace for me......... Cheers

Ben4454

Good choice Ben. Nice to see you dispelling the myth (of a tiny minority) that thai chicks are rough.  :hi:

Did you opt for OWO each time?
What were pro$$ie hygiene standards like?
Was the pool area any good at the hotel?

:hi:

With LB's I went covered every time. For the girls I did do OWO but covered sex. The girls were actually very clean.

The pool area was nice. Unfortunately it did not get the sun till about 1PM due to where it was located. However in Thailand this is not a bad thing as it can get extremely hot and you will enjoy the shade. the only bad thing was the walls were very thin. I had a guy watching tv till 6am on the trip for the first four days. It did not really effect me as it might do someone else as I never got in till 5am most nights!

Ben4454

Sounds like you had a great time, enjoyed reading your report..........plenty more that you can try for next time, afternoon shortime bars, BJ bars, Soapys etc etc...... I know you can't do it all in 10 days. 

Anyway, I have a question.  I live in Pattaya and have lived and worked in Asia for about 20 years (retired a couple of years ago), I've mongered to varying degrees  in Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines ......Amsterdam when I was early 20's......... and in Sydney where I grew up. I actually just found this site as I started to research FKK clubs in Europe.  I'm thinking about maybe a Zurich, Frankfurt FKK trip.  I have truckloads of frequent flyer points so the trip would be free....so it's not really a money thing.

OK, long winded background, sorry.  My question is having experienced Pattaya would you still enjoy the FKK scene in  Europe, or do you think the overly "commercial" aspect of those clubs detracts from the enjoyment when compared to something like Pattaya.......... or it's just different and both a super good fun.

I'm thinking the later and figure I'd give it a try but was interested in peoples thoughts, some of those eastern European women are hot and a change of pace for me......... Cheers

I would say I am still a fan of the FKK scene. Difficult to compare as the scenes are quite different. The women in FKKs that I have visited were hot and I would definitely revisit although once you have been to Pattaya you understand how constraining the price and service is in Germany compared to Thailand. In Germany you could spend £200 in Artemis and bang three hot girls. In Pattaya that stretches a lot further although I would say the women in Germany were hotter than the ones in Thailand. It really does depend on what you're into and your personal tastes. I am still a fan of the German scene and will return.

taxi001

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm thinking it's probably more about getting the right thought process / attitude Europe V Thailand,  once you accept the process about extras etc you just need to deal with it, rather than compare it against Thailand where it's significantly more free flowing in terms of whats on offer and how thats negotiated / discussed or not even either.

Still sounds like a lot of fun, will give it a go, probably around November this year or Feb next year...... have some other non mongering travel to do.  Thanks again.

Offline Jerboa

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm thinking it's probably more about getting the right thought process / attitude Europe V Thailand,  once you accept the process about extras etc you just need to deal with it, rather than compare it against Thailand where it's significantly more free flowing in terms of whats on offer and how thats negotiated / discussed or not even either.

Still sounds like a lot of fun, will give it a go, probably around November this year or Feb next year...... have some other non mongering travel to do.  Thanks again.

Comparing Pattaya and German fkk clubs is like trying to compair apples and oranges, both are p4p, but the difference is mostly huge, though saying that, some of the hot ST only business like gogo stunners from WS would fit in well at a fkk. I have a lot of experience in both areas, and would recommend a trip to Germany.

Ben4454

External Link/Members Only

Regarding the gun I had found on second road a news report came out on the 18th MAY saying that a bag of bullets had been found on the same road.

I wonder if it was related ? Did I thwart some kind of attack? Who knows.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 11:38:59 pm by Ben4454 »