Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendation similar to shy_Tiffany or _SweetMONIQUE_?  (Read 504 times)

Offline NexusApple

Hey guys. So I've away from England from sometime now and out of the 'scene'. (forgot my account details and associated email so yeah)
From what I can remember, last time I was in london I meet up with Ammera, Shy Tiffany (I think) and _SweetMONIQUE_ ... Ammera provided an impeccable service, like always, but I was quite pleased with the 'cutesy' type of service tiffany provided ...

Any suggestions on who would provide similar services? I have been taken a look through a handful of reviews on UKP and checked out AW but I can't do both .... Can only access AW through a proxy and then UKP doesn't work ... fml  :dash:

Thanks  :D

mrhappypants

I have a suggestion.  Punt some WG's on adult work that take your fancy and have not been reviewed on here.  Then write a balanced and detailed review of the experience.

Dave

Expl1cit

I've seen both Shy Tiffany and Sweet Monique so I understand the cutesy type you are after.  Both of those WG's were excellent for me and definetely my type! I think they both had quite unique personalities so finding someone similar is difficult but I can recommend...

1. Jennifer GFE - External Link/Members Only
She is Polish, mid 20's, very cute and playful.

2. Or possibly Naughty Natt - External Link/Members Only
She is also Polish, mid 20's, cute and does a good GFE.

3. Or even Lovely Emily - External Link/Members Only
Polish, early 20's, very cute but has mixed reviews on UKP and can be a little cold if you catch her on the wrong day.

PS: I had similar frustrations when overseas accessing AW / UKP but I found using a proxy browser works really well such as Tor Browser - so you can click links from UKP to take you to AW without switching proxy on/off.