Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kirsty Woods Various Outcalls Gloucestershire  (Read 1260 times)

1 review(s) for Kirsty Woods (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Due to King Roth adding Kirsty to his list of Babes, thought I should review latest meet.

Have had quite a few variable length outcall meets with Kirsty since her old profile got butchered by AW.  Some at mine, some bookings at various hotels.

Comms

Always email or text her now as have number, usually replies same day in the evenings or first thing in the morning.  Comms on day are fine always agree on text as leaving and has never failed.  Note not idea for same day but if you are a planner something I mainly avoid runs smoothly.

Appearance

Hidden Image/Members Only

She looks like her photos, age accurate at 34, quite tall, tidy body, C-cup fake tits I think.  Overall looks like her photos. Personality wise she is friendly and fun to be with even for some of the longer bookings.

Services

Last booking she arrived in rubber leggings and a nice tight top with a big smile and hair down. Immediately we were down down to action in the porch some FK mixed with a bit of deep hands everywhere before we said hello.  Where should we go she asked suggested over the council dustbin down the road, to my disappointment it was too cold for that, was only joking anyway could not put my neighbours through that.  So off to the bedroom for further kissing of every variety ending up both naked.  Proceeded to my favourite OWO, nice and slow to start while watching her arse in the mirrored wardrobe building up to some salivating gagging deep throat which was fun.  My problem was having one of my no cum days so flipped her over and went for some R/O and 1 & 2 finger fingering, someone was lucky seemed to enjoy lots, pushed me away as sensitive to tough when went in for more.  So back to more DT and some mild spanking.
Booking continued with sex in many positions, more oral, spanking and fun.

Summary

Bookings with her the focus is usually on my pleasure and making me have the punt i want, unless I want to give some, and haven’t got bored yet so will return again.   Seems to clothing requests seriously when i have asked, recommend the hot-pants if you want inspiration, but she is discrete and won’t arrive like that.

Negatives

A pain for me as usually want same day which is not always possible.

No longer advertising CIM, I never tested on this meet due to my not cumming.

The obvious negative for most other punters, no incalls.

vw

Seen again recently, same service and consistently as reviewed, no point reviewing again.