Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy , Glasgow "superstar" ?  (Read 2373 times)

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only

£60 h.hr. & £40 quickies. Gotta laugh.

Used to be £100. Photos STILL from 10 years ago. For any newbies, please check posts on here first.

:hi:

Offline DickDiver

Interesting she doesn't put new photos with her dark hair on. Presumably she is looking slightly, ahem, less fresh faced now.

Offline sharklaser

remember her profile from when I started looking on AW. I take it she looks nothing like the pics?

Burnside

Bit odd that she's had a profile up for over 7 years without 1 review. :unknown:

tryssic

Does anyone actually visit her? :vomit:

Offline auldie63

FFS she might have looked like that when she used to advertise in the 'Sport', but that wasn't yesterday. Saw her a dog's age ago, sorry memory of the meet a bit hazy but getting -ve vibes from somewhere., don't think it was awfy good.

Offline Jock D

She's been around for donkeys, think she started out in the old Aquarius sauna, and she was pretty flakey even then. However, it has been well documented on here, that over the years she has been on a continual  downhill slide and has some serious' issues'...basically she's a train wreck.  :wacko:

Offline AndyMac1

And if she's 25 as per her profile, I must have been shagging her when she was about 11!!!!

:dash:

Offline AndyMac1

Just asked her to post some "current" photos on her profile.  Will probably end up with a torrent of abuse now!!! ;-)

Offline danns

aye lads 15/14 years back she worked in the Carlton club . she was one that had big plans . think she just went mad on surgery . was all ways trying to add on more money
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline auldie63

Seem to remember something about her being off her head on something a lot of the time and that was years ago, so god knows what she will look like now.

Offline Cd06

About a year ago before I discovered this site and read what a nutter she is, I made a booking with her. Was running late, text her to let her know, said it was fine so continued to make my way. Anyway, got there and text to let her know. No reply, hung around for a couple of minutes across the road. Anyway, saw her leave her apartment and realised I had dodged an absolute bullet! Black, scraggy hair, thin and gaunt. Nowhere near as glamorous as she makes out to be.
To top it off, she must use a personal number linked to her Facebook as she popped up on people I may know, so took a look at her completely public profile. Absolute nutter, rants about hating Scottish people, hearing noises outside her flat and being pissed off and by all accounts she had been in hospital with problems. Then read up about her when I joined here and it all made sense!

mavgoose

Last field report 2011
Last Blog 2009
Last Photos , estimate , 2004 ?

As I've said , I "seen" her once. Maybe 10 years ago. I was naive at that time. I'd won some money ( midweek coupon or something ) , called her that evening , arranged 1 hr at £150. Went round, she was pissed , or stoned. Rapidly reduced the deal to a 30 min visit. I know , I should have walked , but we've all made errors. Awful awful punt , she barely moved during it. Fucked off asap.

carlysboy

Saw her about 5 or 6 years ago in a serviced apartment. I enjoyed myself and she was fully engaged but she always seemed to have a look that she'd struggle to hold together and I can't say I was surprised to read about her apparent decline. Sad really. I never went back. When I hear about these seemingly "damaged" people it's the only time I feel a twinge of guilt. It takes a robust personality to play the game.

Burnside

Saw her about 5 or 6 years ago in a serviced apartment. I enjoyed myself and she was fully engaged but she always seemed to have a look that she'd struggle to hold together and I can't say I was surprised to read about her apparent decline. Sad really. I never went back. When I hear about these seemingly "damaged" people it's the only time I feel a twinge of guilt. It takes a robust personality to play the game.
It doesn't look like she's playing a fair game to me, and as stated before not 1 review on her is a wee bit off putting wanting to see her.
She says she has black hair now, so why no put some photos up as she is displaying photos. :unknown:

Offline myothernameis

These guys should probably have gone to specsavers

Feed back from 2016

lee5671 (15) 18/05/2016
Lovely Girl. knows how to look after you. Enjoyed my time

bigchris5 (15) 06/04/2016
Very pleasant girl perfect body felt very relaxed will book again

nicehonestguy537 (36) 04/04/2016
Perfect in every way, very sexy, very beautiful hope to see you again sandy xx

And this guy probably dodged the bullet

rugbydude619 (0) 05/12/2015
bin unable to get her on the phone 

Response: I notice that you and these other guys have no good feedback on this site. You are obviously weirdos and I don't answer you're messages. I don't want to see you

Offline Cityfan1880

Been using those same ridiculous photoshopped pictures for 10 years now. She doesn't even look human in them. She's also lying in her disputes with the guys who leave her negative feedback. She replied to one guy who left her neg in 2012 "This guy kept requesting pics of me without makeup which I found weird", then used the same line when someone left her neg feedback in 2013.

crackpot.

Offline bumble

Remember her from Aquarius years ago.  She looked all plasticky and fake back then, probably in her mid 20s then, so just add on a lot of years and use your imagination.

ickydicky

Remember her from Aquarius years ago.  She looked all plasticky and fake back then, probably in her mid 20s then, so just add on a lot of years and use your imagination.

she used to do 3sums back then with celine/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl. wonder if they still do. jeez that is a really horrible thought . make you:vomit: