Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dream Cintya (Seven Sisters)  (Read 6475 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy Teen Barby20 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
First time in Seven Sisters!  Saw "Cintya" earlier.  Not an easy punt - more of a mission, an adventure.  The kind I used to go for when I first started out in this shit - and should do more often.  Comms not great - arranged the liason via text - answers came quickly enough.  But it's one of those where you just get an "OK" almost immediately, like an automated response.  You know that your booking time won't necessarily be honoured.  £40 for half an hour - I wasn't expecting a lot really.  Another cheapo punt suited my current financial situation.  Got to the area, 10 minute stomp from the station - thru a ghetto - and that's being polite.  Lots of interesting shops, Caribbean eateries, which alas I wouldn't get to sample on this occasion due to lack of time - maybe on a subsequent visit.

Arrived 5 minutes early but told to wait "15 minutes".  Luckily there is a bus stop across the road from the location - that's my top-tip to you - wait there if you're told to wait.  Trust me - you will most likely stick out, if you're just stood about in the street, pacing up and down, in this location.  It would be 25 minutes or so before I get the text - "ready baby".  I was just about to leave as I normally wait up to 15 minutes over the agreed appointment time.  Anyway, I'm being petty - it was a sunny afternoon - no big deal.

I'm told the location - "behind the kebab shop".  And it was literally behind the kebab shop, like it's a flat which belongs to the shop or something.  I had to traipse past dumpsters, into an alleyway that would be dodgy at night - I'm met with a concrete backyard, plastic chairs and rubbish - I peek my head around the corner and wonder if it's safe to go in and up to the flat entrance - then I see the girl peek her own head out from behind the door and she calls me over.

It's the girl in the pics.  Tight, short black dress, slim, made up with heavy eye makeup, naturally tanned skin and awesome legs.  I was pleased.  As I entered, I introduced myself in the best friendly way I can muster up, as I often do, such is the romantic gentleman that I am (or perhaps it's to establish some sort of pretend rapport - the companion side of the GFE which I would be hoping for in return ;)).  her response - "no English".  Not a perfect start to be honest.  Next I'm asked to remove my shoes (so she's learnt that phrase! :D).  Ever been somewhere that you feel your shoes are cleaner than the carpet?  I didn't exactly get the impression that the inhabitants were particularly house-proud (I'm being polite again).  I half expected my shoes to be missing when I came back to collect them.  Perhaps some kid from the kebab shop would pilfer them as if I'm a naive tourist visiting the Taj Mahal.  At this point I don't really care about that, I'm hypnotised by the peachy and pert arse that's walking up the stairs in front of me, leading me into a bedroom.

If you meet this girl, just remember the price - I paid £40. It's £60 for an hour.  So I could forgive the fact that I entered a dark room, in which there was nowhere to put my clothes besides the floor.  And I'm not punther - rocking tracky bottoms and T-shirt for ease of undress / redress in this situation.  I'm wearing nice clothes as I've come straight from work.  Fuck it.  Don't be surprised if she literally stands there holding her hands out for the money as she's not yet learnt the phrase to request payment.  Equally, don't fret when she takes calls and answers texts whilst you're getting undressed, as I found.  Don't expect a Vi Spring or Hypnosleep bed when the reality is one barely higher off the bare floor than a sprung mattress, that's seen more action that Ron Jeremy's fuckpad, with dents-a-plenty.  Towel strewn over the bed looked like something from a Soho walkup - it would likely stand up on its own.  I got rid of that shit.

OK so I'm committed now.  I've handed over the cash - it's only £40 right?  Even if this is a total fucking disaster - and by goodness there have been enough signs - then it's not too much wasted.  Things didn't start that well in that she grabbed for my cock as soon as I got undressed and started tugging it off as if trying to start a small fire.  I guide her hand away and caress her instead, asking her to take it easy.  I ask if I can lick her pussy, which she agrees to.  There's still a question-mark over whether kissing will be on offer though.  I lick her out to try to relax her a bit and it works.  I'm not claiming to be a Casanova in this area.  Maybe she just relaxed as she realised that she wouldn't be the one doing all the work in this particular appointment and for no other reason, rather than me being good at it - but she definitely did relax!  Mission accomplished.  So here I am with this petite - size 6/8 girl - laying back on the bed with her legs spread in front of me, eyes closed, moaning as I lick her pussy.  If nothing else happens on this punt - I've gotten my money's worth.

We also did 69 - which was OK.  She offered OWO, by the way - as some of you may know though, I always ask 'em for covered oral.  And cover it she did - with a black condom no less - one of those really thick ones - like a pond liner.  A mixed blessing then - less sensation for me, but it would allow me to last much longer.  So her oral technique was OK - mostly mouth action so that's good, and no rushing me to cum with her hand .  She was very fresh and clean - a slight taste of sweet lube.  We shagged next, in just a couple of positions.  I kissed her on the lips quite a lot - no French Kissing offered.  Well to be fair, I didn't ask her - her reply would likely be another rehearsed phrase, "is extra baby".  Kissing her on the lips was just fine for me, on this occasion.  I pounded her very hard and fast for a good 20 minutes.  Mostly in mish, then at the end in doggy.  She didn't complain or rush me to cum.  She has an awesome arse - smooth body with tattoos on - tits not massive but matching her petite frame.

At the end I was fucking knackered.  Was handed a couple of oversized tissues to cleanup my manhood and remove the condom myself, depositing it in a bulging bin of spent condoms and napkins from fuck knows how many punters that had been there before me that day.  Like I say don't expect too much for the money.

As I left the place, thankful that my shoes were still where I left them, then walking over rubbish-strewn concrete and past breeze block wall and out into the ghetto again something occurred to me.  And that is that this is what punting is all about for me - this is the buzz that keeps me coming back.  I've had the punts at two and a half times the price where I'm sipping wine and nibbling on fucking Ferraro Rocher in a drab, generic four-star hotel - chit-chatting to the prossie in a civilised way - keeping up some kind of bizarre pretence as if the GFE I will accept is somehow real.  As an alternative I find myself well outside of my comfort zone.  Here I am, in the fucking ghetto - certainly nowhere I'd like to leave my car unattended (and that's saying something as I drive a piece of shit).  I've arrived nervous as fuck a and with butterflies in my stomach.  I've fucked the shit out of a young stranger on some filthy mattress.  I've got my money's worth and I'll have a story to tell.  And that's what it's all about for me.

Offline momochan

You got me fired up now as I am a stingy bastard and I begrudge paying too much for sex but now you have made me think about making a appointment this week.

Thanks.

LL

You got me fired up now as I am a stingy bastard and I begrudge paying too much for sex but now you have made me think about making a appointment this week.

Thanks.
That's what I'm talking about. Forget Tontober - it's £40-May bitches!  :lol:
Punting is no longer an activity for the elite - there's something for everyone.

Offline Big Bad R

Not for me, sounds a dodgy area and I prefer a bit more comfortable surroundings, but glad you enjoyed and a well written and amusing review  :hi:

jimbobwood

Great review mate - brings back memories of the dodgy punts I had a few years back, that turned out well.  :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Seven sisters is better than Edmonton IMO.

I know N15 and N18 well and have punted in both.

LL

I prefer a bit more comfortable surroundings, but glad you enjoyed and a well written and amusing review  :hi:
My cock was in comfortable surroundings  :hi:
Thanks for feedback.

LL

Seven sisters is better than Edmonton IMO.

I know N15 and N18 well and have punted in both.
It's only a stone's throw from Manor House where I've seen Sensual Brigit numerous times and one of her flatmates.  For some reason it felt a bit dodgier but maybe I'm a whuss.  :D

LL

Great review mate - brings back memories of the dodgy punts I had a few years back, that turned out well.  :thumbsup:
I thought of a review of yours where you once met a WG who had to wait out in her back garden in some fucking shed for her customers all day. :D
The things we go through for a punt eh?

Racer

It's only a stone's throw from Manor House where I've seen Sensual Brigit numerous times and one of her flatmates.  For some reason it felt a bit dodgier but maybe I'm a whuss.  :D
Hi, thanks for the review. It can be tempting.
However, Seven Sisters (title) is not Manor House... Just to clarify (for travelling purposes one tube stop can make a difference...) she is close to Manor House, not Seven Sisters, no?
Thanks again.

LL

Hi, thanks for the review. It can be tempting.
However, Seven Sisters (title) is not Manor House... Just to clarify (for travelling purposes one tube stop can make a difference...) she is close to Manor House, not Seven Sisters, no?
Thanks again.
10-15 minutes' walk from Seven Sisters depending upon your average walking pace and the length of your legs. She's not near Manor House so my stone's throw reference wasn't intended to be taken literally (depending upon your upper-arm strength and stone-throwing technique).

Offline pumps

Arrived 5 minutes early but told to wait "15 minutes".  Luckily there is a bus stop across the road from the location - that's my top-tip to you - wait there if you're told to wait.  Trust me - you will most likely stick out, if you're just stood about in the street, pacing up and down, in this location.

haha Only saw this review after I had been but your exactly right, I too found myself standing by that bus stop infront of a nhs care centre, its the only low key place to wait in that area. Plus I had parked the car pretty far away to be heading back to it.

:thumbsup:

LL

haha Only saw this review after I had been but your exactly right, I too found myself standing by that bus stop infront of a nhs care centre, its the only low key place to wait in that area. Plus I had parked the car pretty far away to be heading back to it.

:thumbsup:
Aha - you saw Cintya's flat mate. Will read your review in a moment but can see it's a positive  :thumbsup:. These two do a duo for a reasonable price (£70 for half hour I think). Who's going to be the first to try it? :)

Offline pumps

Aha - you saw Cintya's flat mate. Will read your review in a moment but can see it's a positive  :thumbsup:. These two do a duo for a reasonable price (£70 for half hour I think). Who's going to be the first to try it? :)

Unless they're lesbians in their private life, I just can't picture it being very hot and steamy. Hopefully someone pushes the button on that and reports back

LL

Unless they're lesbians in their private life, I just can't picture it being very hot and steamy. Hopefully someone pushes the button on that and reports back
You're right. It's not going to be a Michelle & Cindy session is it? But only a fraction of the cost. I've never done a duo before. I'm just picturing the slim one sat on my face whilst the chunky one bounces that huge arse up n down on my cock :). I'd probably need to draw it for them though as neither girl speaks a word of English it seems.

Offline pumps

You're right. It's not going to be a Michelle & Cindy session is it? But only a fraction of the cost. I've never done a duo before. I'm just picturing the slim one sat on my face whilst the chunky one bounces that huge arse up n down on my cock :). I'd probably need to draw it for them though as neither girl speaks a word of English it seems.

I wouldn't of minded some sitting on face action, but she just wasn't fresh enough for that sort of attention.... which makes it hard for me to visualise them stuck mouth first into each others pussys or sitting on my face during a lesbian show lol. 

But its cheap and you know you're paying peanuts so you subconsciously make allowances  for these things, I nominate you to try it asap

Red_baron

I take it there's no shower?

Offline pumps

I take it there's no shower?

didn't see one on my visit, go in there find & out then drop a review with your findings, your due one by now  :drinks:  ;)

It's just my own personal complex that these bargain basement, high punter volume  girls that work in dumps just never feel 100% clean to me.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:46:38 pm by pumps »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great review LL, paints a perfect picture of the punt, the fact that you were in alien territory, she was hot enough, the frisson of danger and excitement, you shot your wad and it felt good, what punting is all about....

LL

A quick update as I saw the same girl again yesterday - for an hour this time (£60). RO for 10 minutes then 35 of solid fucking. No kissing this time, no eye contact. I actually got a bit bored at the end as I'd done everything I wanted to do. So opted to finish early. Asked to cum on her when I was close to shooting. She said it's £10 extra (which contradicts what's clearly written on her profile). I didn't want to argue at that point so just came in the condom instead. So a couple of negative points to add to my original review. However she's still the best I know of at £60 an hour.

Offline momochan

her profile is gone walkies lol

edit - one of the links in op works ,not both.

LL

her profile is gone walkies lol

edit - one of the links in op works ,not both.
My bad I missed an "a" at the end of the second link.

Offline foobarbaz

It actually seems more like there is some profile switching going on the moment, all of a sudden the profile shows dream jessica which is another Hungarian one who I did see previously in my searches

Offline foobarbaz

And now they changed the name and photos again... External Link/Members Only using the name Kyra which I assume is in memory of Kyra Hot who used to work with them. I really wonder who you are going to find going there. Removed from my hot list.

Offline The_Don

And now they changed the name and photos again... External Link/Members Only using the name Kyra which I assume is in memory of Kyra Hot who used to work with them. I really wonder who you are going to find going there. Removed from my hot list.

IMO, not the same W/G (named Kyra Hot) who, B&S me and other punters.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47966.0

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:07:20 pm by The_Don »

backinthegame

In general, the majority of punters on this site make me laugh! Obviously have never grown up in London and are scared of council estates. Grow up people! There are worse places in the world!

LL

She looks pretty rough. I wonder if Cintya will come back one day

LL

In general, the majority of punters on this site make me laugh! Obviously have never grown up in London and are scared of council estates. Grow up people! There are worse places in the world!
Well I'm not Chuck Norris. No I didn't grow up in London nor do I live there now. I've never been in a fight in my life. Yes I'm a little scared of council estates. There are worse places in the world and I'd be uncomfortable in those places too. But I don't let the fear stop me from doing what I want to do.

Offline foobarbaz

She looks pretty rough. I wonder if Cintya will come back one day
That's actually another one, so far I saw three different persons in those photos in the past week. It would be interesting in some field report from anyone who was willing to adventure to the location.