Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe - North tyneside  (Read 1747 times)

paul1236

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Total time waster

As is a post like that, with no detail whatsoever.    :dash: :dash: :dash:

Rod trotter

Total time waster

Fuck me.you win the stupidest post of the year.

Deserving the zap tbh

Offline Tiger63

Thanks for that.....very helpful.
Are you talking about Royal Quays Chloe?

paul1236

With a name like daviemac and Rod trotter I have to keep it simple or else you wouldn't understand
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 bright sparks

The Rimmer

you missed 4 and 5 out of your nickname to make it Paul 123456....have you not realized that yet?....could have given you the most electrifying name of all time...

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
With a name like daviemac and Rod trotter I have to keep it simple or else you wouldn't understand

2 bright sparks

Come then bright spark, which Chloe are you talking about, where's the link  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: In what way is she a time waster. Where not fucking mind readers.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Trolls don't last long on here.

BTW there's only 1 simpleton on this thread and it's the one who can't count.

One more thing you missed the 's' off name, or have you not learned that in English yet.     :unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 07:25:17 am by daviemac »

Offline maxxblue

you missed 4 and 5 out of your nickname to make it Paul 123456....have you not realized that yet?....could have given you the most electrifying name of all time...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline maxxblue

2 bright sparks

Hidden Image/Members Only

Rod trotter

2 bright sparks

Ah a cocky cunt.

I shall put it another way then.

Your post tells us nothing, it has to have a link or we are in the dark as to who the fuck you are on about.

Now...... thats being polite

I suggest you learn the rules or fuck right off  :hi:

Oh, and welcome to the site.

paul1236

Come then bright spark, which Chloe are you talking about, where's the link  In what way is she a time waster. Where not fucking mind readers.   

One more thing you missed the 's' off name, or have you not learned that in English yet.

What an idiot, I can imagine you working in Mcdonalds with that name.

"come then bright spark" - I think you mean "come on "

"where" - We're

I think you should go back to school mate   :lol:

Rod Trotter thinks he owns this site :D :D what a wally.....

paul1236

Also referring me as a cocky cunt? Am not am just a lot more intelligent than you unfortunately.

Don't be jealous, there's always some hope in life for you  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barry Shipton

:bomb: I would advise you check the rules about being civil to other members, before making a useless post and then shouting the odds when more established members point out that a little more information might be useful.

Your views about Rod and general attitude have more than a whiff of troll about them - like you might have been here before under another name?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 05:53:53 pm by Barry Shipton »

paul1236

Coming off "The Rimmer"

Another clever person. Well done you  :hi:

Imagine you being an over weight , ugly fucker. :vomit:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Come then bright spark, which Chloe are you talking about, where's the link  In what way is she a time waster. Where not fucking mind readers.   

One more thing you missed the 's' off name, or have you not learned that in English yet.

What an idiot, I can imagine you working in Mcdonalds with that name.

"come then bright spark" - I think you mean "come on "

"where" - We're

I think you should go back to school mate   :lol:

Rod Trotter thinks he owns this site :D :D what a wally.....

Well done for spotting the deliberate mistakes, give yourself a pat on the back.

Now say bye to everyone before you're banned.

paul1236

The Rimmer

Offline everaad

Total a hole but I believe e was referring to the fact that there is a spell checker on here.
Initial post about the unknown  chloe, if she was the lady who was initially  in teesside,  saw her years ago and very friendly  great punt

Offline everaad

Can't believe I missed the h out of he

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Total a hole but I believe e was referring to the fact that there is a spell checker on here.
Initial post about the unknown  chloe, if she was the lady who was initially  in teesside,  saw her years ago and very friendly  great punt

No idea what you mean by that.   :unknown: :unknown:  Quoting the post might give a clue.

Nor does anyone know (or care) who the troll was on about.

Offline everaad

Just saying the chloe I saw in coulby Newham,  some time back, who I know now is working  much further north, was a good punt.
would not surprise  me at all if she was working in North tyneside,
I apologise  but the pedantic twats on here do read the posts on here as they are posted and predictive  text does not always put what you mean or want to post, as in e not he.